Axina and Burk Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narg
Narg
1,297 Followers

Xencina hesitated for a mere instant before she murmured, "Yes master," and ran her tongue up the side of Mirah's forearm. Mirah felt a trickle of her own juices run around her elbow as Xencina gave her arm the best blowjob she was capable of. She did her best to suppress her arousal as in this situation, it was borderline heretical. A woman's sexual pleasure should come from submitting to cock, not from pretending that she had one. And yet, sinful or not, Mirah's pussy became absolutely drenched as she watched her mother cram her fist into her throat. She began to grind her elbow against her clit, moaning softly.

"Your technique isn't bad," she commented. "The problem is your attitude."

Xencina pulled her mouth away. "My attitude?"

"First of all, get your tits out. You should also decompress them. King Burk enjoys large breasts."

Xencina blinked, then pulled down the hem of her dress. She closed her eyes and released a breath, allowing her Bosom to grow out to its maximum size, massive orbs of flesh more than three times the size of her head. They sagged a bit, showing Xencina's mature age. Nevertheless, Mirah knew the sight would be most arousing to Burk.

"Good," she commented, "Now get back to sucking, but this time try to retain eye contact. Remember, you are not simply sucking a dick, you are pleasing a man. Worshiping him."

Xencina ran her tongue along up Mirah's forearm up to her wrist, and then engulfed her hand once again into her hot mouth, pushing herself forward as far as she could while looking Mirah in the eye, eyes watering. After a few seconds, she fell back, sputtering.

"Not bad, But you don't look happy enough. Do you know the number of women in the world who will never get to taste Burk's mighty cock? And you get to suck him EVERY DAY! You should be grateful that he gives you that opportunity."

Xencina shot her an obviously fake and completely unconvincing grin.

"Right. Well give it a try when you're with him. Also, don't take breaks. When you aren't sucking on it, lick and kiss the underside and suck the balls."

Xencina raised an eyebrow. "Balls? I don't see any balls."

Mirah placed her other fist at the base of her forearm. "Here. These are my balls. Suck 'em, slut."

"Alright." Xencina bent to lick Mirah's fist.

"That's it. Rub your forehead against the shaft. Your face should be covered in your own spit by the time you're done." She ground her elbow more firmly into her clit, her strange, guilty pleasure growing stronger by the second. "Yeah, that's right. Suck those balls, you old whore. Fuck! I'm cumming!" Mirah's whole body stiffened as she came hard, gushing juices around her 'balls' and onto Xencina's surprised face.

She sat back, panting, surprised at how fun that had been.

"So I guess that means I did a good job," said Xencina

"Pretty good," Mirah confirmed. "You should be drinking his majesty's cum in two or three more tries at the most."

"And then at last, I shall receive the seed I need to enjoy motherhood once again..." Xencina paused. "Daughter, let me ask you something. Do you not desire to bear his children as well?"

Mirah snorted. "Of course I do. Who wouldn't?"

"Then why do you not? It should be a simple matter to make him spurt his seed into you."

"He does not wish me to become pregnant for the time being."

"Who cares what he wants? The Miracle of Motherhood is a thing for women alone. No male, no matter how incredibly virile he may be, has any right to determine whether or not a woman will bear a child."

"You are wrong, as usual, Mother," Mirah replied. "Burk owns my body, and that includes my womb. If he wishes to use me as a vessel to bring life into the world, then I will be that vessel. If he chooses not to, then I will not."

"Very well," said Xencina, licking a drop of Mirah's juices from her finger. "I will not argue the point, though I disagree."

"You will not disagree for long," said Mirah. "Once he spreads your slutty old pussy with that mammoth dick of his, you will see the truth."

Xencina glanced past Mirah to the keep. "Well, I suppose that's only if he ever comes back."

Mirah smiled. "He will. Have a little faith."

---------------------------

Matrona

The bitter taste of moon tea lingered in Duchess Matrona Maternia's mouth as she made her way toward her estate's gladiatorial stables. The concoction had tasted terrible, as always, but it was necessary. She did not wish to become pregnant by 1111. Although the very thought made her tingle, she was only willing to take her incestuous dalliances so far. Bearing a child sired by her own son would be... inappropriate.

Although there was no one of importance around to see, Matrona maintained her graceful stride. It had taken years to perfect that walk, a sort of glide that made her sizable Bosom giggle only slightly. That was one of the downsides to the possession of massive amounts of Feminine Power, you had to learn to manage the massive amounts of titflesh that came along with it. Of course, they too had their advantages. Matrona smiled as she recalled her first time with her newest vassal, Axina Bethasuse, and how she had mewed and trembled with excitement as Matrona's breasts had engulfed her entire head.

The memory brought to mind the other blessing and curse of feminine power, as her desire flared and a trickle of vaginal lubricant made it's way down her inner thigh past her knee. She had long ago given up on wearing undergarments, as there were none absorbent enough. Matrona's constant need for sex was downright inconvenient. The service of her vassals was useful in this regard, but nothing truly satisfied her lust like a male, and no male like 1111. She thought about him constantly. It was almost as if she were in thrall to him all the time.

On her way, she passed Axina's quarters. She paused at the door for a moment to listen to her vassal's lusty moans and the labored grunts of her other son, 2342. Matrona idly fondled her enormous breasts as she shamelessly eavesdropped. Axina was currently testing her mysterious ability to hold males in thrall. Matrona stepped away from the door, moving on toward the gladiatorial stables, her steps now gaining some urgency.

She needed to get fucked. As soon as possible.

As she exited her manor and began to cross the gardens, a commoner, one of her maids, approached. The poor girl had clearly run all the way from the stables, for she was panting and out of breath. "Speak," Matrona commanded.

"My... My Lady," the maid gasped. "One of... the overseers... she..."

"Easy now," Matrona said soothingly. "Now, tell me what happened."

"It's Katea miss," the maid panted. "She went to put the thrall-collar on 1111 like you ordered, but he just sort of grabbed her, and..."

"I see," said Matrona calmly. Then she did something she hadn't done in more than ten years. She hiked up her skirt and ran. She ran toward the stables as quickly as her legs would carry her. Her Bosom bounced and flopped. At one point her right breast struck her full on in the face. She must have looked ridiculous, but she had to hurry. The poor overseer's life might be at stake. That was why she was running. Certainly NOT because she couldn't bear the thought of 1111 with anyone else.

Matrona quickly ran to 1111's stall. Unlike the other gladiators, he had a private stall, much larger than the others that the gladiator's shared. There was no time to unlock the door. Matrona used Feminine Power to tear it off it's hinges and rushed into the stall. The potent stink of male and sweat and sex washed over Matrona, nearly making her faint as her eyes adjusted to the relative darkness.

1111 was oblivious to Matrona's arrival. He lay atop Katea the overseer, his muscular rear rising and falling in impossibly powerful, punishing trusts. Katea's buttocks were bruised and discolored, and she cried out in pain each time he slammed his enormous cock to the hilt in her pussy. He sometimes behaved like this after gladiatorial tournaments, his uncontainable masculine aggression seeking an outlet. Another hour of this, perhaps, and Katea would have likely perished. Matrona was the only one who could withstand this kind of fucking.

Matrona picked up the thrall collar that Katea had dropped to the floor and knelt down beside 1111, embracing him from behind and pressing her Bosom softly against the vastness of his back. "My dear boy," she whispered. She slid the collar around his neck and fastened it with a *click*. 1111's entire body froze as the collar closed around his neck, his muscles stiffening as his will fought against its control. Not even a collar could control 1111 completely. He turned his head to look at Matrona with fiery rage in his eyes.

"Let her go," Matrona said softly. "You know she isn't the one you want." With a feral growl, he pushed himself off of the girl. His enormous cock slid from her pussy with a loud *squelch*, leaving it a gaping ruin. "Girl," said Matrona. "Katea, was it? Can you stand?"

"No my lady," moaned Katea. The overseer was a common woman and therefore was not in cock thrall.

"Well then can you crawl?"

"I... I think so, my Lady."

"Then crawl out of here. My son and I are about to have a... heart to heart."

"Yes my Lady." Katea quickly scrabbled out of the stable. Matrona was left alone with 1111, who stood stiff and unable to move thanks to the thrall collar. It couldn't quite control his mind or break his will, but it at least forced his body to obey Matrona's commands.

"My darling boy," she cooed, embracing him with one arm while reaching down to stroke his cock with her other hand. "I know you're angry and horny. But you mustn't attack the servants. You know that I am the object of both your lust and your fury. You must visit them both upon me." She bit her lip. "For they are what I crave above all."

She turned around, grinding her big ass against 1111's enormous erection. "Come on, boy. Show mommy what you're made of."

His arms slowly wrapped around her, one hand grasping at the hem of her dress. He tore it away from her body as if it was made of paper, tossing the ruined garment aside contemptuously as he seized her mammoth breasts, squeezing with all his might. Matrona moaned in pain and pleasure as her studly son mashed her mammaries, pulling one as far away from her chest as far as it could stretch while pushing the other one back into itself. In the outside world, Matrona's Bosom was a status symbol, the ultimate sign of magical and political power. But inside the four walls of this stall, they were merely playthings for 1111's amusement. She could feel his cock twitching against her now unclothed ass, and knew that he was getting excited. Her pussy ached with need for it.

She didn't have long to wait. He pushed her face first into the wall so hard that her head bounced off the wall. Uncaring, she shoved her ass out to allow him access. Without preamble or mercy he slammed his foot long rod into her sopping cunt to the hilt. She saw stars, bucking her hips back into him as her pussy contracted around him like a vice. Whatever remnants of her will remained were shredded to pieces by his penetration, and she fell deep into the familiar, heady depths of cock-thrall. Headless of her orgasm, 1111 pulled back so that only the massive head of his enormous cock remained inside her. He brought a hand down in a punishing open- handed *SMACK* against the jiggling flesh of her ass cheek, leaving an angry red mark. Matrona shrieked.

Mentally, she prepared herself for a long day. And night. And next morning too, most likely.

-----------------------

Jea

Jea dismissed her Terroraxe as the last pockets of enemy resistance broke. The battle was over. It hadn't been much of one, the local Lady of Bosom couldn't muster much of a force. In truth, Jea probably could have defeated them all single handed. Of course, that would have been unfair to her subordinates.

Jea passed a group of captured officers as they were herded by two of her own lieutenants. The contrast between the two groups was striking. The captured women wore white uniforms, once pressed and neat, now rumpled and mud stained. Their captors (members of Jea's elite corps) were clad scantily, their flat chests covered only by a single band of cloth and their waists girded by a tiny skirt, from which underneath jutted a large strap-on dildo of polished wood. The captives eyed these fake dicks with fear. Surely they had heard rumors of Jea Dikei's Strap-On Corps.

Jea was dressed similarly to her soldiers, though she bore no strap-on. Her breasts, even in their compressed state, were more than enough to set her apart from her soldiers. She did admire how they bounced and wobbled as she strutted across the field. Many Ladies of Bosom took their tits for granted, but Jea certainly did not. After all, she had started out with nothing- a mere commoner. And once, she had been on the verge of losing everything once again.

Jea shuddered, shoving the anxiety, the memories, back into the corner of her mind where they belonged. Unfortunately, she could no longer completely suppress the feelings. It felt like someone was sneaking up behind her, as if at any moment, she might... She shook her head.

Only one thing could put her mind at ease, and even then only temporarily. That was why she had come here today.

At last, she arrived at her destination, the tent that had once been the center of her enemy's war camp. Jea pushed her way inside. The tent was fairly richly adorned, though Jea had seen more lavish accommodations, even in the field. She didn't care for such things, herself. The occupants of the tent were what she was interested in.

The local Lady of Bosom, now a captive, sat behind a map-strewn table, flanked by two members of Jea's Strap-On Corps. Both commoners were eyeing their charge, idly rubbing their strap-ons as if they were living penises while openly ogling her attractive young body. "Dismissed," Jea snapped, and both of them jumped, practically scrambling out of the tent. They knew what Jea did to those who were slow to obey.

The captive Lady watched wearily as Jea sat down across the table from her and smiled. The bottoms of her breasts brushed against the surface of the table, though she sat up straight. "I trust my girls have treated you well?" she said.

"I..." the Lady stammered. "I was afraid that they might rape me with those... thosethings!" Why do you allow them to wear them? It's blasphemous!"

"Oh, I've already been excommunicated," Jea said cheerfully. "Don't mind. I never did care much for church anyway." She grabbed an apple off of the table, cutting off a slice with Feminine Power. "So, what's your name, miss?"

"I'm Tanla Fuxo, my Lady," said the prisoner. She paused. "Um, what do you mean to do with me, my Lady?"

Jea chuckled. "I think you know."

"I... You want my Bosom? My Land? My males?" Her face paled. "My life?"

"Oh no, none of those. I'm Jea Dikei, girl."

Tanla looked at her blankly.

Jea couldn't believe it. "Jea Dikei, the Marshal? The Bustiest Lady in the entire kingdom?"

"I am sorry, Lady Jea," Tanla said, head bowed. "I was merely my family's second daughter. I never received an education concerning the Ladies of note. I never expected to inherit the family lands, but my mother and sister died of an illness."

Jea stood, smiling wickedly. "Well, that just makes it even more fun. You have no idea what your in for. Let me show you something, Tanla." She lifted the hem of her skirt, exposing her bare pussy.

"Do you wish me to service your womanhood, Lady Jea?" Tanla asked. "As the defeated party, I will do so if you wish."

"Now, now, just watch," ordered Jea. "Let me show you my favorite weapon." She cupped her hand over her clit, as if she were holding something round and slowly pulled it away from herself, channeling Feminine Power. As her hand moved, a cylinder of purple translucence materialized behind it, almost as if she were pulling it out of herself. She pulled her hand away.

Between Jea's legs hung an erect, purple, translucent penis.

"It... It's a cock..." Tanla stuttered.

"Yep," Jea cooed. "C'mere. Touch it."

Tanla hesitated. "Now," Jea ordered.

The lesser Lady approached cautiously, extending a finger. She prodded the dick, gasping as it bounced up and down. "Is it... real?"

"Hmm. Depends on what you mean," Jea replied. "It's a construct of Feminine Power, so it can't put anyone in cock-thrall. On the other hand, it's corporeal and-" she grabbed Tanla's hand, forcing her to encircle Jea's member with her fingers. She sighed in pleasure. "-it's quite sensitive. It works on the same principle as Weaponized Feminine Magic, but much more intricate. You see, it interfaces with the nerves in my clit, so I can..." She trailed off, noticing the blank look on Tanla's face.

"I apologize, Lady Jea, my education did not cover advanced Feminine Magic either."

Jea sighed. "Well, that's ok. You're only here for one reason, anyway." Besides, that sensation, like someone was breathing down her neck, was picking up again. Best to get down to business as soon as possible.

"You want to fuck me with your cock," Tanla guessed.

"Exactly," Jea confirmed. "You don't seem too scared about it."

"Well, I've lain with males before, although always with a collar. This is kind of similar."

"Oh, I assure you, this will be quite different."

"How so?"

"Because," Jea sneered, letting cruelty show on her face for the first time, "its going in your ass, bitch!"

Tanla looked stunned. "In my... OH!" She cried out in surprise as Jea easily lifted her, throwing her down on the table. It was an easy matter for Jea to wrestle the lesser lady into position, face down, ass up, and to tear off her dress. The anxiety was becoming harder and harder to bear by the second.

"Spread your ass for me," Jea cooed. Tanla didn't move.

"I said SPREAD YOUR ASS!" she snarled, picking Tanla's head up by the hair and slamming it into the table. Tanla complied, mewing as she reached back to pull her ass cheaks apart.

"Why?" she whimpered.

Jea positioned her cock at the entrance of Tanla's virgin asshole. "Because there are only two types of people in the world," she panted. "The kind who fuck, and the kind who get fucked." And with that, she began to slowly, relentlessly, push her hips forward, driving her cock down into Tanla's ass. The lesser lady gasped in pain at the violation, then screamed as Jea slammed home the final few inches. The feeling of the poor girl's tight asshole wrapped around her cock was absolutely divine.

Jea sighed in relief as the anxiety disappeared from her mind. Why had she been so worried? She was the fucker! Jea pulled on Tanla's hair, thrusting once more into her asshole. She settled into a rhythm, pounding with hard thrusts but pulling back slowly, enjoying her dominance over the pathetic defeated bitch below her.

The poor girl was actually starting to cry. Jea laughed. She had to laugh. She was the fucker.

"Ya know," Jea said idly, still pounding Tanla's ass, "Having a cock is actually pretty damn fun. The ability to push a living part of yourself into someone else's body... well, it's a pleasure few women ever feel. Completely wasted on stupid males."

Tanla's only reply was a sob of pain.

Jea loved fucking bitches up the ass. It was just so... inherently dominant. There was never any confusion about who was the fucker and who was the fucked. Perhaps that was why it was so effective at quelling her anxiety.

Her pleasure was building. She began to spank Tanla's ass as she sped up her thrusts. As she did so, she noticed the girl's quim was leaking profusely onto the table. Jea smiled smugly, giving Tanla an extra hard smack on the buttock. "You're just loving this, aren't you bitch?"

Narg
Narg
1,297 Followers