Axina and Burk Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narg
Narg
1,288 Followers

Tanla only managed a moan in reply.

It was only natural, of course. Tanla was a member of the other group of people, the ones who exist to be fucked. Of course her body would respond to its intended purpose, even if she was in pain, even if she didn't want to.

At last, Jea reached her climax. She pushed forward with two final, brutal thrusts, burying her cock as far as it would go into Tanla's asshole as orgasm gripped her. She grunted, feeling her pussy clench and her cock jerk. It couldn't actually shoot cum, although she was working on a set of Femine Construct Balls that would allow her to do so. Even so, her orgasm was intense.

"Yes!" She shouted. "Yes! I am not the fucked. I am the FUCKER! Get FUCKED, bitch, get FUCKED! Aaahhhhh."

Once her orgasm had waned, Jea allowed her cock to dissipate. With a chortle, she patted Tanla's abused ass. Tanla groaned, unmoving. Jea wasn't certain if the other woman had reached climax or not, but in truth, she didn't care. She leaned down to whisper in her ear, pressing her massive tits against her prone back as she did so.

"If I ever come back to this backwater province again, you'll have a choice. You can try to fight me, or you can just bend over. Either way is fine with me, and the results will be exactly the same."

With a sigh of contentment, Jea pushed her way out of the tent. Her anxiety was cured. For the moment. Before too long she would need a fresh asshole to fuck. In any case, the Strap-on Corps would be starting in on the prisoners by now. It might be fun to go watch.

-----------

Shina

Shina Tuo fought with all her strength. She was a second level Mistress of Enhancement Feminine Magic and she possessed Duchess Level Bosom, but even so, this male, Burk, was now matching her, blow for blow, strength for strength. Even though that had been her intent from the beginning, his power still terrified her. This man would shake the world.

In order to draw out his true power Shina had become his antagonist. Her aggressive gibes at his masculinity over time had strengthened his masculine energy the same way that lifting heavy objects strengthened one's muscles. Unfortunately, she had also enraged him. She could see the feral rage in his eyes as he battered against her guard, each blow shaking her to the core. There was death in those eyes.

The rage was perfectly normal for this type of training. Normally, however, Shina could bear the brunt of the Awakened Man's lust and rage and come out bruised and sore, but intact. This time was different. Thisman was different. Masculine energy steamed forth from his every pore. And then there was his mammoth cock to contend with. No, she was not going to survive this. She knew it with every fiber of her being. Already he had her matched. One mistake, one slip, and it would be over.

It didn't help that a very large part of her wanted badly to let him have his way.

And then it happened. As she stepped backward from a punch, she was not quite quick enough. Burk's kick snaked out, clipping her foot, knocking her off balance. He was atop her in an instant, tearing off the remnants of her dress, seizing her breasts. The weight of him, his strength, his power, these things made her head spin. She gasped in pleasure, and again in fear at the fire in his eyes. She could feel the blunt tip of his massive rod pushing against her sodden slit, screamed in pleasure as her body finally gave way, and he was inside her. With a grunt, he began to fuck harder than Shina had ever been fucked before.

She was going to be fucked to death by the greatest man in the world. There were worst ways to go, she supposed. At least she would die cumming. That was her last rational thought before the pleasure overwhelmed her.

Narg
Narg
1,288 Followers