All Comments on 'Axiom Ch. 03'

by drunkenphilosophy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Emotion will out, despite their protests.

What a deft way to reveal the inexorable shift from FWB to lovers.

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Nice story

Just read all three submissions and this is a great start to a romance story. This chapter, where she resisted the irresistible brother is the start of the relationship. I wonder how many girlfriends Aiden has lost to his older Brother, he has probably played second fiddle to him all his life in spite of his accomplishments in his own right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

am loving the storey please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
too short

Oh c'mon now, this chapter was too short. What a tease!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
Ohhhhh a dirty little sub slut & Must write about Dr Mike

Fantastic!

LevindlLevindlover 1 year ago

I know that it has been over 11 years since you wrote the story, but I wanted to make a couple of comments anyway.

First of all, I am really getting into this story as you are making these characters truly lifelike. They are not shallow, and you are giving great detail into not only their physical, but also their psychological beings.

The storyline is great, and I am being drawn into wanting to read more and more of what is coming next. My only criticism is that I wish that the chapters for a longer as it seems that just when it’s getting into a storyline, it jumps into the next, instead of leading it move smoothly within the same chapter, which could easily be done.

Thank you very much for sharing the story with us as I know that it takes great detail and work to do what you have done.

Sincerely

Daniel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous