All Comments on 'Axiom Ch. 06'

by drunkenphilosophy

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
zooey4luvzooey4luvalmost 12 years ago
OMG

I know you warned me at the beginning, that this was a major cliff hanger, but seriously are you trying to kill me? I can't believe you let this chapter end like that! Please, please, please don't keep me waiting too long for the next chapter and keep up the great work!

MNyogiMNyogialmost 12 years ago
now would be a great time

for you to drop in here and mention that you already have the next chapter edited and ready to post. Just sayin' :)

Also known as OMGbrilliantchaptermakesmesohappysadecstatic!!!!

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

Ah yes, you did say I might like to skip this chapter and then read two together, didn't you. Well, hope springs eternal and I will think good thoughts about Gwyneth and Aiden and how happy they will be together when she recovers. Try not to let me down, although I know not all romances end well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More...

More, more, more, more!

*stomps foot for emphasis*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
predictable

never saw the girly potentially ending up dead as an outcome. wait I did thats why I skipped from pg 2 to pg 6 . zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wake me when it's over.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 12 years ago
DP, WOW!

I have never read a story that has captivated my attention as much as Aidan and Gwen's story. Speechless, I am speecheless. I bow to your greatness. Please post the next part soon. Awesome story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

OMG please don't keep us waiting too long.

renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenalmost 12 years ago
Stunning

Masterfully written. This series will win awards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow!

Your writing really draws me in! So sexy in parts, but also the conflicts and emotions are wonderfully written. please don't make us wait too long! I love it when I find gems like these on this site!

roller_girl06roller_girl06almost 12 years ago
Amazing......

I am on the edge of me seat right now the way you write just draws your reader in . This chapter is amazing I am looking forward to the next one keep writing!

Luvlee11Luvlee11almost 12 years ago
Omg.

I just discovered your story tonight and I am already looking forward to the next chapter. You are an amazing writer. I can't believe this is how he has to meet her family but I'm sure this will just accelerate the relationship. Great job

enemyinsideofmeenemyinsideofmealmost 12 years ago
Woah

Talk about cardiac arrest - my heart is in my throat after finishing that. I should've waited for the next (last?) chapter and saved myself this anxiety! Really looking forward to see how you continue. Keep up the excellent work!

msbkxmsbkxalmost 12 years ago
no no no no no

she cannot die!!!!! i should have heeded your warning!! how long till the next chapter?

NightimevisionsNightimevisionsalmost 12 years ago
Cliffhanger....

Is no where near enough what this should be called. I have been warned of cliffs before and it was okay. This was way more than I ever expected. Great work and I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not much of a cliffhanger...

Aw it's not much of a cliffhanger, it's obvious she doesn't die, she can't die...it doesn't make sense for her to die so she can't die now, right? Right?! Please tell me she doesn't die!! I want to know now! In fact i'm dying to know!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Enthralling

Bloody Hell. I've read for most of my life yet one of the most captivating and gripping pieces of literature, I find in an erotic website. I (probably speaking for many) hope this does not give you motivation to keep us in suspense but rather the opposite. Been checking this site almost daily just exclusively looking for an update on your page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow!

God damn, son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh. My. God.

When I read the cliffhanger warning, I thought "there just gonna break up and then make up again in the next chapter". I did not see this coming. Worse still, it looks like she actually IS dying.

Next time someone gives me a warning, I just might listen…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I'm heartbroken

I feel sick to my stomach...I hope she doesnt die

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved this chapter, but one problem...

There is no way that whole take-down of Ceres would have worked in real life. If Aidan's company was representing Ceres, then they wouldn't be able to gather evidence against them, that would be extremely illegal. Any evidence that Aidan's company handed over to the FBI would be automatically inadmissible. The whole ordeal would also get Aidan and any other lawyers involved disbarred at the very least. If you could have found a way to legally take down Ceres, it would have made this chapter much better. That being said, it was very well written and the characters' emotions come through beautifully. Keep it up.

drunkenphilosophydrunkenphilosophyalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Re: Anon

I wish you'd left me with a way to contact you. While you do have a point - the evidence will technically be contentious at best - Ceres' wanting to cover it up could be construed as a new criminal act, which could be a sufficient reason to break attorney-client privilege.

But that's all semantics, and I'm not here to argue. I appreciate the opinion, really. I have to admit that it's a very dramatic, soap-operaish ploy - one I took from a movie, actually - because in all truth, I wish that things could really work out like that in real life.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Holy fuck!!! SHIT JUST GOT REAL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow wow wow

I don't think I've ever been so on the she of my seat

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
Fucking glorious!

Cliffhanger kiss my arse! There is NO WAY she's going to die! NO WAY in shitsville!

didntseeuxtheredidntseeuxthereabout 11 years ago
Please Continue

Please dont let her die.... my eyes are balling over this story....

ZachswifeZachswifealmost 11 years ago
Oh my gosh!

I had to stop reading for a minute! Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous