Azura Ch. 01

Story Info
A slave's first meeting with her master.
845 words
4
32.3k
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she stepped out of the airport gate I felt my heart skip a beat. Damn she was way more beautiful then I could have ever guessed. I already have feelings for her as I have known her for a few years online. We had never tried this before, meeting in reel life. My cock was as hard as steel when she walked off and looked around looking for me. I knew she was looking for me because every few seconds she would look down at her hands then look around. I spotted her right away she was dressed exactly as I had instructed.

She was wearing a short pleaded leather skirt, leather platform knee high boots, and a scarlet half-n-half top showing her entre mid-drift and belly button piercing. Her golden blonde hair was tied back offset to the left and braided all the way down to her sexy ass just like I told her to do. I was dressed in a simple scarlet three piece suit but without the jacket and an extra long vest, with a silk white shirt and a silk scarlet tie. I was dressed to impress but I had no one to show off to. Women were hitting on me while I ignored them and stared right at my Azura. She was my goddess, she my slave. I loved her and I dominated her.

When she saw me her eyes lit up like the stars in the night sky. She ran right up to me and we kissed deeply and passionately. The kiss felt like straight fire from hell all the way down to my soul. When we broke our kiss, I felt as if I was going to melt right there and then. "My life is yours," she said to me. I knew at that moment she had a small orgasm due in part to our kiss, our closeness to each other finally, and the fact of the dildos shoved up her ass and pussy.

We made our way quickly through baggage claim and out to my Truck. We didn't make it very far. I couldn't take it long. Not even a hundred feet from my truck I dropped her bags and pulled her close to me and began kissing her deeply. I grabbed her braid and used it to direct her over to another car and bent her over it. She moans as I shove her down roughly and pull her skirt up over her ass and pushed her red boy shorts down to her knees. I reach in her pussy and pulled the 9 inch dildo from her to shove it in her mouth. I then pulled out my steel pipe like cock and slid it gently into her ever so soft, wet, tight hot box. I was in heaven. She was even better then I could have ever imagined. She spit the dildo out and turned up to look at me with her beautiful pleading eyes. She didn't have to say a thing I knew what she wanted. I wanted it to. I slowly pulled my dick out of her until the tip was left then I slammed back down hard causing her to scream out in ecstasy. I pumped into her hard and fast making us both moan. I only lasted about ten minutes, but it was the best time of my life. I pulled her off the car and looked her in the eye. As she stared at me she slowly slid the dildo back to where she knew it belonged, a quivered as another orgasm ripped through her. We started the rest of our walk to the truck.

"How are you, my love?"

"I'm fine master. How are you?"

"I'm exceptionally well thank you. Are you hungry?"

"No, I just can't wait to get to my new home."

"Fine let's get going."

We set off and made our way home. I gave her the tour and helped her to settle in. We made love twice during this tour.

"Is everything to you liking Azura?"

"Yes sir, I love this home."

I made dinner. A light salad followed by a roast with veggies and potatoes. After dinner, I asked her to go to her a room and change into the clothes that I laid out for her on the bed. She stepped out dress (kind of) in a blood red lace garter matching corset, elbow length gloves, g-string, and 4 inch heels. Good god I knew it would fit her and the sales woman that fitted the outfit for me looked good in it but damn she was fucking amazing in it I spent a fortune on it, the outfit and. I was hard as a rock as I stared her body up and down. She was sexy regardless and she knew it. She walked up to me and kneeled before me. She looked up and into my eyes as she knew I wanted her to do. I took her hand and helped her to rise. I took her to her other room.