All Comments on 'B. A. B. - Big Ass Bitch'

by hotpup

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
gngralegngralealmost 18 years ago
Great job!!

You have got to follow that story up. Really enjoy the subject matter and your writing style. Please add more face sitting and rimming.

leikyngrlleikyngrlalmost 18 years ago
Loved it

Being a B. A. B. myself i really enjoyed this story. It made me so hot and wet with the hard fucking and the bedroom scene was awesome. Please write another chapter for I wish to see more of what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Your story...

... was mentioned in the new story thread.

Here is the review thread:

http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/showthread.php?t=428901

Here is the thread that you can comment on the review:

http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/showthread.php?t=428875

Have a lovely day,

Lizzy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Hot

There is nothing so succulent as a big ass bitch, unless it is a huge ass bitch.

Aditya_incestAditya_incestalmost 18 years ago
Good One,,,

Well, My mom is a B'A'B, and I love reading about BABs and then jerk off thinking about my mom. U helped me this way.. Thanks. Aditya

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
MO' ASS: RETURN OF THE KING

Another masterpiece (you've been inactive too long). And fuck right, keep writing. "B.A.B." has the potential to be your best storyline ever. Something to the scale of "Adam's Apples" is only appropriate. You should do more incest Father/daughter, Mother/son types, plus add lesbian scenes (there's not enough "Big Ass" stories involving 2 or more women with equally fat asses. And a little variety is always welcomed, White, Black, and Latin big asses of various nationalities (Italian, Puerto Rican, Brazilian, East Indian, etc.) make for a good read. Nonconsent is always a sure route (taking a big fat ass is a fantasy of all B.A.B. fans). And with the big tit theme, maybe a little lactation, but on the extra kinky side (spraying big round asses with tit-milk may be a little freaky to some, but I'd me much obliged.) Over all, keep up the good work, and definently, this story should be just the begining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Big Ass!!!

Big Ass is a Heavenly blessing, being in Big Ass is like being in Heaven.

JustinNickThymeJustinNickThymeover 17 years ago
Love That Big ASS

An amazing story. Full of action and lust. Love that big ass bitch as she gets it over and over. Bring it on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Big Ass

God made vagina to eat, God made ass to make love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wae great reading... I was close to doing that at one time, but other lady backed out...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpup@hotpup
1983 Followers
Always ready to have a hot time with other hot people. Just looking for a fun time! Midwestern US guy loves all kinds of ladies (young-old, thin-SSBBW, all races). Into kinks - no BDSM except light bondage and submission. I am a dirty grandpa!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES