B.D.S.M. Best Damn Sex for Months

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl pointed out where things were the utensils, pots and pans, and the pantry.

“Any preference for breakfast?” she asked.

“Surprise me, darling. Please make something light. I’m not up for big breakfasts.”

Vella made coffee and dug around the pantry. She made toast with jam and served him. She waited until he had his first bite before she sat down opposite him.

Carl laughed a bit. “Fine toast, Vella. Please eat some yourself.”

“I was waiting to see if you were pleased. I seek your pleasure first and then mine. People in the lifestyle don’t always act like that. Every relationship is different depending on how they get along. I’ve never been able to see how they do it 24/7. My ex and I tried it for a bit, but it was so demanding on both of us. Mostly our lifestyle was vanilla but for a few details.”

“Yes, I could see where it might become tiring having to serve someone like that.” Carl agreed.

Vella nodded before going on, “I couldn’t possibly explain everything about the lifestyle in one week but the basics are pretty clear. It’s important to have a safe word. That is something I have never had to use, but it is important that we have one since this is all so new to you.”

“A safe word. I have heard of this but I’m not sure what its purpose is all about.”

“If you do something that bothers me, hurts me or confuses me, I can use the safe word in order to tell you. Say you are flogging me and you begin to go too fast or too hard and I am freaked out, I could say the safe word and you would know to stop.”

“That sounds reasonable. What is your safe word, Vella?”

“That can be either very personal but since I’m only here a short time, we’ll make it simple. ‘Red’ for stop now, ‘Yellow’ for slow and ‘Green’ for go. It’s much like stop lights.”

Vella sat back in her chair, looking at Carl. She seemed a bit lost in thought. They ate in comfortable silence for a bit; both digesting information and new feelings.

“So,” Carl broke the silence, “if it would please me to fuck you senseless on the kitchen table all I would have to do is mention it and you would be ready for me?”

Vella laughed lightly. “Yes, all you would have to do is mention it and I would be ready and available for your use.”

“What if you didn’t want to?” he asked.

“Then it would be my job to deal with those feelings. I could say to you that I didn’t want to; I could use my safe word. It would be a rare occurrence in any case.”

Vella stood, walked around the table and took Carl’s hands in hers.

“Would it please you to have me now?”

Carl looked up at Vella, half tempted to clear the kitchen table with a single swipe of his arm, and take her there and then. Instead he smiled, remembering something that made him blush slightly.

“Vella, could I ask you to do anything?” he said, with a smirk.

“Yes! But of course there are boundaries, but I personally haven’t come up against them…yet,” replied Vella, waiting for the request.

“I have this…um…what would you call it? A kink, fetish I don’t know, it’s just that I get extremely turned on when my partner doesn’t wear any panties,” explained Carl, as if this was a revelation.

Without another word, Vella stopped what she was doing and removed her panties. Carl didn’t say anything; he’d gotten his answer.

“So what’s on the agenda today Master,” she said, as if nothing had happened.

Carl had to shift his position a little, for the mere thought of Vella not wearing any panties had made him hard. He then remembered what Vella had said earlier, and decided to put this Master/Sub routine to the test. After coming to that decision, Carl pushed away from the table still seated in his chair and spoke.

“Vella, get rid of this for me,” he said, pointing to the bulge in his pants, and trying to make it sound like a command.

Vella looked down at the rising bulge, and without speaking slowly ran her hands over its hardness. This just made it twitch and pulsate, to which Vella’s response was to quickly unfasten her Masters zipper and set it free. Carl let out a sigh as Vella reached into his pants and extracted his hardened cock with consummate ease. She then used both hands to glide up and down his shaft, and not once did she lose eye contact with her Master.

Vella then began to rub her crotch up against Carl’s leg, and allowed her wrap to ride up her thigh. Carl caught a glimpse of her shaven pussy lips, and his cock jerked in Vella’s hands. Knowing her Master was close to coming; she leaned forward and licked the tip of her Master’s cock. This was all too much for Carl, for he suddenly shouted he was going to cum.

Vella used both of her small hands and kept stroking as her Master’s seed exploded from the end of his cock, landing first on the floor and then on the table. She then leaned forward again, and sucked him dry.

“Anything else Master,” she said, pulling herself together.

“Um…ah…no thank you,” replied Carl, pulling his robe around himself, and recomposing himself.

Vella smiled like a cat with all the cream and started to tidy up the few dishes. She began to chatter incessantly whilst cleaning up. She had somehow forgotten to refresh his coffee. Carl thought about it for a moment, deciding that this might be the time to instantiate some rules.

“Vella, when you’ve wiped that mess up, I want you to bend over my knee,” he said, with a serious tone.

Vella looked a bit baffled, but after wiping up the counters, she obeyed without question. Bending down, she leaned over Carl’s lap and allowed all her weight to rest on him. Carl lifted the hem of her wrap and pulled it up; revealing her nice rounded ass. He wasn’t sure how hard to smack it at this point, having never done this before. Still, he was kind of turned on by all this, and as he raised his hand he felt his cock twitching again.

Bringing his hand back sharply, Carl swiped Vella’s ass cheeks with a stinging blur. Vella cried out, and asked for another one. To which Carl responded with one more Slap. After a further two slaps, Vella was pleading with him to punish her harder. He noticed how her butt cheeks were reddened, but her body was totally relaxed as she sprawled over his lap.

His cock once again twitched in his pants, as he gently stroked her reddened condition before slapping her again. The more she asked for another one, the faster Carl slapped until finally she was begging for permission to cum. This made him incredibly horny, and he immediately stood her up onto her feet and bent her over the kitchen table.

She never had a chance to protest or say anything, before his hardened cock entered her wet pussy with some force. Vella cried out with the pleasure, and immediately started to cum. Carl felt this primeval urge to fuck her cunt with all his might, and started to slam his rod deep into her body.

“Oh…Master, please, please let the one cum!” she pleaded, feeling herself being stretched as never before.

Carl was now gripping her sore cheeks and pulling her onto his weapon, a feeling of animalistic tendencies passing over his mind.

“Cum, girl! Scream your release!”

Vella started to scream her voice a husky cacophony of pleasure, when Carl suddenly exploded inside her used body.

“Ahhh…you beautiful woman you,” he said, as he stopped moving deep inside her. He leaned forward to rest his cheek on her silk covered back.

Only then did he realize just how intense all of that really was, for he’d completely lost himself in the Master’s role. He became contemplative as he disengaged himself from Vella’s body.

She turned to him and smiled softly, her face a blush of passion. “Thank you, Master. Your girl enjoyed your use. Would you have any other tasks that I might tend to?”

“I need some time to think, Vella. You may use the library if you would like but I would just like some solitude for a while. I will be back home before dinner,” answered Carl.

----------

Vella wandered about the house looking at things here and there. Learning much about Carl by the things he kept and photos he cherished; at the same time, she learned nothing much at all. You can’t really define a person thoroughly by the goods they own, but you can learn about some things they hold important, she thought.

The day was grey and overcast, pretty typical for England. It would have been easy to get lost in a novel or to lounge about but Vella had a plan. Vella, instead, made a light dinner in advance. With that done, she lost interest in the domestication and allowed herself to spend some time in the library.

It wasn’t difficult to find Carl’s collection of erotic novels some of which were dated in the 1800’s. She didn’t dare to touch those, she felt as if that would be an intrusion. Idly, she wandered about the library only touching things she knew wouldn’t be harmed when she spied the old typewriter. She sat down at the desk and began to type, awkwardly at first but then getting the rhythm down. She wrote to Carl so that when she was gone, he would have this memento of her.

My dearest Carl,

If I don’t get the chance to tell you, I have already enjoyed myself thoroughly. Already in you I see such wonderful things. You are strong without making me feel weak. I wish, even now, that I had more time with you but I know that’s not to be.

How can I possibly tell you of all my hopes and wishes without sounding boorish? Sometimes I want so much. What, I wonder, are some of your desires? Would it strike you as odd that I would love to share you with another woman?

Who knows what life will bring?

When your life goes back to normal, it is my fondest wish that you will think of me with a smile. I have loved you for a million years and will love you for a million more. Thank you, for all the doors you opened for me when I was in need.

Much love,

Your girl, Vella

With a flourish she pulled the paper from the antique rollers and folded it carefully, leaving it on the desk’s blotter.

Afternoon came quickly and she found herself feeling a bit bored. She thought with a shrug, only the boring get bored. She booted up Carl’s computer and did some searching. She found Club Sinful on her goggle search. It seemed to be a clean and safe club; it would be perfect for Carl’s first visit. The only problem was that she didn’t have a membership.

She had friends in the BDSM circles all around the world since she and her husband had travelled so much. Now was the time to call in some favours so she called a friend in the states and made arrangements for them to visit Club Sinful. The thought of bringing Carl to a club was tantalizing.

“I sure hope Carl knows how to get there,” she mumbled to herself as she printed out directions.

Vella climbed the stairs with the intent on raiding Carl’s closet. Club Sinful is a fetish club with strict dress code. If someone doesn’t wear fetish gear, they get thrown out. She opened Carl’s wardrobe and looked over his clothes.

“Not much here fetish wise,” she said to herself.

Just as she was going to close the door, her fingers brushed over some very fine leather. She pulled the garment out and was amazed at the beauty of the black supple fabric.

“Perfect. Now all he needs is an appropriate shirt.”

She pulled the pants off the hanger and was delighted to find a crinkled cotton shirt, black to match the pants. She smiled brightly and placed them on the bed, laid out for Carl.

Vella turned to her own luggage. She opened its lid and looked inside. She unpacked her red leather corset and matching thong, sheer black stockings and dangerously high bondage heels.

She was startled when she heard a click in the front door. She placed her clothing on the bed next to Carl’s and flew down the stairs to meet him. She stopped short as she caught his gaze.

“Greetings, master,” she said. “How was your day?”

“Vella, beautiful girl, it was a long day and I find myself weary to death of it. I could use a G&T, strong on the G.”

“As you wish, master.”

Vella crossed to the library and began to mix Carl his drink. Her eyes looking up to find him sitting in the over stuffed chair, watching her intently. She brought him his drink and knelt before him, leaning low to place a kiss to his feet.

“It’s good to have you back. Are you terribly worn out? I had made some arrangements to go out to Club Sin tonight, if you wish to?” She asked.

“Did you think that was be wise, Vella? Perhaps I don’t want to do anything but have you serve me at home tonight.” He admonished her.

Vella smiled softly.

“Master, a girl only wishes to please you and will cancel any plans as you desire.”

“Stand up and turn to have your back face me, Vella,” he ordered.

Vella obeyed without question, anxious about the possibility of having upset her master. She held her breath as she waited. She felt the edge of her wrap lift to expose her bare ass to master’s view. She tensed as she heard the sound of him pulling off his belt. She kept utterly still.

Carl toyed with Vella. He ran the leather belt over the curve of her ass and between her legs, noting that she was trembling ever so slightly.

“You will not make plans for the evening without first consulting me,” he said, lifting the leather belt and smacking Vella’s ass.

Watching her flinch with the sound was much worse than the actual pain of the smack.

“One, master. Thank you, another please?”

Vella kept count, as each lick of the strap struck her bare cheeks. Each strike landed a bit harder than the last. Each blow striking a new and untouched spot on her creamy skin, sending ripples of pain that twisted to delicious warmth, straight to her gut. When Carl reached 30 smacks, he stopped and lightly ran his hand over the small red welts.

“Thank you, master. I understand and won’t make that mistake again,” Vella apologized.

“Well then, Vella, I believe its time to have a light repast before we get ready to go to this club you have made arrangements for us to visit,” smiled Carl.

Vella turned swiftly, kissing her master on the cheek before darting into the kitchen. She had never been so happy that she had thought ahead. She hefted the small platter to her slim shoulder and made her way back to the library.

Kneeling before him, she held the platter of cheeses and cracker, caviar and truffles for his perusal. “A light repast, master,” announced Vella.

They partook of the refreshments. Their companionship was easy and there were no awkward silences. When they were done, Vella disposed of the platter and took Carl’s hand in hers.

“I’ve taken the liberty of choosing an outfit for you, master. I hope it pleases you.”

“We shall see, Vella. Let’s get moving. I don’t want to miss a beat.”

Their clothes donned, they stood apart from each other, taking in the beauty of one another. Carl crossed to Vella and caressed her silver collar. She smiled softly and handed him a lead.

“For master to keep tabs on his slut,” she explained.

They made a striking pair. No words were needed and they touched effortlessly as they departed from the house and made their way to the club.

The club was in the red light district. The only sign marking its entrance was a subdued and tastefully painted sign, making it look innocuous. When they opened the door, they were met by ‘Meeter-greeters’ and asked for membership cards.

“We are visitors,” Vella said, “please look under West for passes.”

The Meeter-greeter looked through the computer database and found their passes.

“Here you are. Looks like you’re fine for the night. Has anyone explained the rules to you?”

“Yes, we know the rules and we have no cameras,” said Vella.

“Each of the play rooms have toys, they are to be wiped down with antibacterial wipes after play. There are volunteers who will monitor play. If you feel that something is going wrong with a scene, please don’t hesitate to enlist their help.

We also have couples rooms. We ask that you use condoms and dispose of them properly. Smoking is not allowed in those rooms. Enjoy your evening.”

With that they were waved into the club. The main floor allotted for dancing and mixing. The deep thumping music was sensual. It was pretty early in the night but the floor was already alive with people writhing to the tempo of the music.

The entire club looked like a cave. Everything was dark. The décor was sprinkled with bdsm fetish masks and toys. The texture of the walls was rough, shot through with malachite. It should have made the air dank and oppressive but that was far from the feeling that was exuded by the open and sensual attitudes that the people exuded.

Off the main floor were two hallways, long and dimly lit. The signs above each one of the hallways alerted which one was for play and which one was for the couple’s rooms.

Carl wanted to watch people at play. He hadn’t seen that before and he was anxious to begin his education of this deviant life-style. He placed a lead on Vella’s collar and tugged gently to signal, which way he wanted to go.

To his surprise he found several rooms with windows, all with various pieces of B.D.S.M. equipment. In the first stood what appeared to be a rack, though this particular room was vacant at the moment. In the next, a couple of tables were in evidence, both with strong leather straps fixed to them. These were obviously restraints for the subs, and a place to play out their fantasies.

Carl was disappointed that this room was not yet in use, but he realized that it was still relatively early. So without checking any of the other rooms, he gently pulled Vella’s lead and returned to the main bar for a drink. At first Carl thought he might stand out a mile, as he led his sub around, but the truth was people barely noticed him.

This was the norm here, and short of murder the people could care less what you did. He started to feel more comfortable as the night wore on, and spotted quite a few people starting to use the rooms he’d witnessed earlier.

Tugging once again at Vella’s collar, Carl led the way back into the hallway. There was now an audience, all watching the activity behind the various windows. An elderly gentleman and a quite stunning brunette were now using the rack in the first room. She had tied him to the rack and was dressed mainly in leather. She held what Carl recognized as a cat o’ nine tails. It looked quite lethal and Vella assured him that, indeed, it could be one of the most dangerous of instruments if it were used improperly.

A pull on Vella’s collar brought them to another viewing area. In here were the two tables they’d seen earlier, only this time two blonds were strapped to them as their masters tormented their naked bodies. To Carl’s surprise one of the masters was a female. Vella noticed the shocked look on his face. She smiled and explained that these women were Dominatrix.

“Does my master wish to use this room?” she said, running her hand over his leather pants from behind.

Carl could feel his cock coming to life, but for the moment he was content to watch. The Dominatrix was tormenting her sub with a large feather, by repeatedly running it along her inner thigh. In itself it wasn’t too erotic, but the blindfolded sub seemed to be reacting as if it was the climatic experience of a lifetime.

Vella explained how they weren’t allowed to actually perform sex, but they could tease all they liked. Sex, it seemed was only allowed in the couples room, and was not viewed by the public.

Carl couldn’t help but notice the young girls erect nipples poking through her peephole leather bra, and feeling his cock twitch uncomfortably as the feather was passed over them. Mean while the male master was strapping his subordinate face down onto the table and was getting ready to smack her. He was using what looked like a small, rigid piece of leather, but Carl was informed that it was simply called a paddle.