B.D.S.M. Best Damn Sex for Months

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It looked uncomfortable, as that master repeatedly punished the woman’s bare ass. Yet strangely it aroused Carl, he kept looking at Vella in her sexy outfit and wishing that he could take her in front of all these people. It then dawned on him that he was feeling rather like an exhibitionist, which was another sexual deviancy that he never suspected he would enjoy.

The female master had now removed her subs bra, and was licking and pinching her nipples. The sub was moaning out loud, and the audience were dead quiet as the show continued. The sound of bare flesh being paddled reverberated around the hall, and Carl realized he couldn’t take anymore. His cock was throbbing, and he needed a release.

Guiding Vella by her collar, Carl led the way to the couple’s room. As luck would have it, there was just one room available. Carl led Vella inside and then closed and locked the door behind them.

The room itself was not remarkable except for the multitude of eye hooks placed in the ceiling and on the floor. It was painted a dark crimson and lit by hidden lights in the ceiling and floor. There was a large platform style bed with thick mats covered in polystyrene. On the far wall were compartments and shelving that held many different types of toys and accessories. Several small benches lined the wall.

Carl unsnapped the lead from Vella’s collar. “Strip,” he ordered her.

Vella took off her corset and thong, hanging them carefully on the hooks beside the door. She stretched languorously, she was worked up already.

He crossed to the storage compartments.

“Come over here, love. I have ideas but I would have your input.”

Vella examined several of the items and pulled out lengths of rope and a light weight deer skinned flogger.

“Master, if you desire, the flogger is one of the easiest toys to learn how to use. The most important thing is to avoid heavy hitting in the kidney area.”

Carl smiled, knowing he would enjoy this immensely. He led vella to the center of the room. The eye hooks in the floor had rope already looped and tied securely. All the same, he tested the strength of the knots before slipping the rope over Vella’s wrists. He secured her ankles in the same manner and moved a small bench in front of her.

He leaned her over the bench so that her rounded ass jutted up towards the ceiling and her arms and legs were stretched out, spread eagled. He slowly walked around her, assessing her beauty. He touched her arm, just letting his finger tips glide along her skin. She shuddered delightedly.

He was teasing her. She knew he was. His every touch made her squirm as he made her wait. He dragged the floggers tails along her bare back as if to say; ‘here it is, my sweet, I know you will love it.’

She could hear the whistle of the tails whoosh through the air as he practised his swing. She could see the tails as they danced. Suddenly, they landed on her upper thigh, bringing a sharp sting. She was speechless. He lifted the flogger again and began to sprinkle sharp smacks over her back, her ass, and her thighs, making her arch against her bindings. Her moans were loud and her pleading for more was genuine.

“How is that, my sweet? Care for more?” asked Carl, wickedly.

“Please, master, please more!”

He could see the reddened welts appearing on her skin, and his passion for her evidence by the tightness of the groin in his pants. He dropped the flogger to the floor and ran rabbit fur over her sensitive skin. She was panting with the excitement of it all.

“Please use me... Please fuck me!” she begged.

He teased her ass, squeezing the rounded orbs then allowing his fingers to delve between her parted thighs, to dip into her slick wetness. She was greedy, her pussy contracted as if trying to grip onto his fingers, not wanting to feel them leave.

He laughed quietly.

“So, you would have me fuck you, then Vella?” he asked rhetorically. Her breath came out in rushes.

“Please, yes, master!”

“Such a horny slut.”

She could hear him as he stripped off his clothing. She licked her suddenly dry lips and arched her ass as much as possible against the ropes that kept her so tightly bound.

Carl goaded her drenched pussy with the tip of his thick cock. Her pleas were pathetic mewling that drove him mad with pleasure. He drove into her, sinking his cock deep within her pussy, bumping and grinding in her velvety depths.

She nearly came the second he entered her, her voice was raw with need.

“Yes! Yes, fuck me hard, please master!” She said, trying to buck back against him each time he thrust forwards.

Carl raised his hand and slapped her ass with a harsh resounding smack, leaving the perfect red imprint of his palm. He alternated pumping into her with smacks. Her whimpers and her pleas to cum fell on deaf ears. She would not cum before him.

Just on the edge of oblivion, that sweet apex of ecstasy, he moaned loudly and began to fill her with his hot seed.

“Cum with me now!” he demanded.

She needed no further prompting as her body escalated on a high, her pussy spasmed, milking his cock of every last drop. Her scream of release was a husky song that tugged at his soul. Her entire body tensed, her breath held; she was lost to everything but the here and now.

When she had stopped coming, Carl re-opened his eyes and looked down to see the reddened marks on her ass cheeks. He suddenly had a feeling of guilt, and couldn’t explain why. He knew that this was just role playing, and that she enjoyed every moment of this delightful torment, but the thought of actually hurting anyone just for gratification, made him regret.

Vella turned her head to witness Carl gently stroking her butt, and realized he was having trouble with all this.

“Master, will you free me?” she said, bringing him out of his private thoughts.

“Yes, of course,” he replied, quickly unfastening the ties that held her in place.

Vella turned around to face him and sat on the edge of the bed.

“That was exceptionally erotic Carl,” she said, taking hold of his hand.

“Thank you, I enjoyed it as well,” he replied, squeezing her hand gently.

Vella then leaned forward and kissed him on the lips without warning, whilst gently pushing him back onto the bed. He didn’t resist, and soon found him self being spread on the bed and tied from each corner. His cock stood proud shortly after that, as Vella sat on the edge of the bed gently stroking him back to life. She seemed to be waiting for something, and then Carl realized what it was. She wanted permission to play, and she was making sure he was ready.

“Suck my cock Vella…but…slowly?” he demanded.

Vella smiled, and leaned forward. Her hand held his cock straight as her lips gently began to cover the head. Carl closed his eyes, loving the sensation of her tongue as it darted in and around the tiny hole at the end of his manhood. He then re-opened his eyes, when he felt the end of his shaft grazing the back of Vella’s throat.

She’d almost taken his entire length into her mouth, and was now bringing her head back up. Carl watched totally fascinated by the feel and look of the spittle-wet hardness, as it emerged into the light. Vella moved her eyes up, and caught Carl watching. She smiled and then winked as she once again engulfed his member.

Carl felt an urge to run his hands through her hair, but was unable to extricate him self from the bonds that kept him in place. His cock felt harder than it ever had in the past, and his mind raced with thoughts of seduction and sheer excitement. His Cock pulsed as the blood that was keeping it erect flowed unchecked, and his balls tightened as Vella continued her assault upon his shaft.

She was now sliding back and forth in a timely manner, making Carl aware of just when her lips would pass over the hood. Her hands were skilfully playing with both his balls and his member. He watched as her mouth slid down again, and how her hand would slide off at the base and then slide back up again when she returned. It felt wonderful to be stimulated in this manner, and Carl never would have believed that anyone could make him cum again so quickly.

Just a minute later and he was arching his back, as he began to cum once more. Vella never flinched, she kept sucking as his seed slid into her throat and continued doing so until she was satisfied that he’d stopped coming. After another five minutes she stopped and kissed her way up to his chest, she then straddled him and positioned her self just above his semi hard cock.

“You’re very good at that!” said Carl, as she looked him in the eyes.

“Thank you master,” she replied, leaning forward and kissing his neck.

“Vella…about this master thing, I’m not sure it’s for me. I mean it does excite me and all that, but I’m having trouble with the inflicting pain part,” said Carl, in all sincerity.

“I did notice that you seemed hesitant earlier, which is why I turned the roles around. Normally a sub would never be the dominant partner, but you needed to see the excitement that can be had from being submissive,” she replied, kissing his lips tenderly.

“But you never inflicted any pain upon me,” he said, thinking he had a good point.

“Carl, pain isn’t the only aspect. Trust is foremost. I am asking you to trust me. I enjoyed it no less than you just did, and besides have you even once heard me complaining?” she replied.

“No but…”

“No, I know that my life style is not for everyone, but it is for me,” she interrupted, placing her hand behind her and rubbing his cock up and down.

Carl wasn’t sure if he was ready to get hard again so soon, but as her hand slid along his length, her butt rolled back and forth over the tip of his growing member. By the time she did lower her self onto his shaft, his cock was more than hard enough to penetrate her moistness.

Vella sat up, sticking her chest out as she slowly started to ride him. Carl desperately wanted to reach up and cup both breasts, but couldn’t move his arms. She placed a hand behind her and cupped his balls, and then slowly she massaged them in time with her butt as it dropped onto him. Carl was riveted to Vella’s breasts, as the almost hypnotic swaying too and fro entranced his every being.

Looking up into her eyes, Carl could see the sheer joy written upon her face and smiled. Her hips swayed to a rhythm that only she could hear. Her undulations were slow and erotic. Her hands cupped her full breasts, her fingers pinching her tightened nipples. Vella’s moans were the only sound that entered Carl’s mind.

She seemed able to go forever. Her movements began to pick up pace and Carl could feel her velvety muscles gripping his cock. He could tell she was ever so close to cumming again.

“Cum with me, Carl. I need to feel you shooting inside me. Now!” demanded Vella.

Her nails dug lightly into his shoulders as she lurched into the divine abyss of orgasm. Her entire body tensed. Her breath left her as she screamed her pleasure. She could feel Carl cumming within her and sending her higher than she had ever been before.

Spent, Vella leaned down to place a single kiss to Carl’s lips. They both were breathing raggedly.

“That was magnificent, Carl. Thank you for trusting me. Relax a moment while I untie you and clean up the chamber.”

Carl could hardly reply. He just nodded his ascent and watched as Vella released the knots that held him in place. He rubbed his wrists absentmindedly. His thoughts were jumbled.

By the sink near the cupboards, she filled a small bowl with warm water and took some towels with her before returning to Carl’s side. Vella bathed Carl gently, mindful of his sore cock. She knew he would be hypersensitive after tonight’s festivities. She was right. Carl’s quick intake of breath as she cleansed him was affirmation that he had enjoyed himself as much as she had.

Things being in order, they both dressed in silence. They returned to Carl’s home and went straight to bed. In the darkness, Carl held Vella tightly, wondering how he could ever let this woman leave him. He wondered if he could ever become the man he knew she would want.

Her soft breathing told him that she was asleep. His mind was too hyper to allow him that luxury. Quietly, he untwined his body from hers and made his way down to his library.

He sat at his desk, hoping to get lost in some of his daily, mundane business. He noticed a piece of paper in the old typewriter and pulled it from the rollers.

… When your life goes back to normal, it is my fondest wish that you will think of me with a smile. I have loved you for a million years and will love you for a million more. Thank you, for all the doors you opened for me when I was in need.

Much love,

Your girl, Vella

He was flabbergasted by her open and giving nature. Surely there must be some flaw to this woman but he would be damned if her could think of any.

“How can I let you go when I’ve only just found the delight you have given me?” He mused aloud.

Carl folded the note and placed it within his desk. He placed another sheet of paper in the typewriter. He needed to respond to her. He needed to tell her things he wasn’t sure he could voice.

Dearest Vella girl,

I find myself at a total loss. I have never felt so completely enamoured by one woman. I keep trying to find a flaw within you, anything to make it easier to let you go. You are some kind of enigma and you keep me on my toes.

Your world has me enthralled but I do not know that I could ever be the man you would need or want in your life. Certain aspects of the domination that you seem to crave have left me feeling unsettled. Our time together is so very short. How could you possibly even scratch the surface of this ‘education’?

There is nothing you could wish that would make me feel differently about you. Another woman? That makes me smile. Perhaps one day, but who could wish for another woman when you are in my arms?

There are 5 more glorious days to come with you in my home. Why am I wishing there were many, many more?

With love,

Your Master,

Carl.

Carl read the letter several times over. He nearly ripped it from the typewriter and threw it in the trash. After a time, he just sighed heavily and left it be.

He turned off the lights and headed back to his Vella, sleeping so deeply on his bed. He joined her and fell into a contented slumber.

To be continued…