B-Movie Babefest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think this wire is acting like some kind of conductor Sarge."

The soldier pushed his rifle under the sparks and apparently under the shield. The Sergeant came closer to inspect. It was definitely a way through. Radio contact was prohibited in case it was been monitored, but the wire was very unstable no time to waste.

"Tomesson, Goater, Pacsal through now, move!"

The soldiers slid carefully under, the wood creaked, the wire coming dangerously close. The Sarge then followed next watching his equipment didn't snag. As he went the next man came closer and his rifle touched the fence. There was a hiss and sparks the man slipping the fence coming down. The Sarge reached back desperate for the man's pack, he in turn reacted with trained speed flinging it through the collapsing entrance. Four men were through but two of them remained on the other side. No sound was able to pass the shield and the soldiers signaled they would return to camp while the entry team headed for the ship.

The Sarge nodded and sighing with relief he picked up the precious pack, taping the C4 explosive to his thigh.

Candy could see down over her magnificent breasts to her spread pelvis. The metal maggot cone was curling and sniffing her bare slit. As its throbbing beacon touched her flesh she felt it trail a thick slime in its wake.

Fin was now out of her NBC suit dress in shorts and t-shirt. She came closer her mouth quivering a little.

"It's important you have an orgasm. Please don't resist."

Candy snarled back spitting in her direction. "Fuck you bitch."

The captain sighed and nodded to the bug with black delight. "Yes I think I may be needed to assist."

Jackie was in panic, her suit! The creatures were ripping it from her! She cried out begging them to stop the cold nigh air filling her nostrils. She would choke! But to her relief it tasted fresh, pleasant compared to the filtered muck she had breathed for the last hour. There was no time to assess the situation the scurrying mob of insects dumping her in the middle of the hay strewn floor, a scene conjured from Dante around her.

"Oh my God!" She gasped red hair ringlets framing her freckled pale face.

The repulsive cone was gut churning in its dedication. The slime tip widening Officer Vale's pussy lips, the thing twisting into her slowly.

"Ugggggghh uuhhhhhhh!"

The blue tip sent shivers along her wall nerves, Candy pelvis already tightening. She felt she was been explored by some maniac gynecologist the probe pressing searching for her g spot the metal warm and slippery.

"Ugghhhhhhh fuck, awwwwwww!"

The thing was three inches in and already she was beginning to groan. Fin was wide eyed; amazed at the technology and the debauchery by the same degree. She ran her finger along the robot maggot's length to the point where it met the woman's hole.

"Get the fuck uuuuuuuu off me you witch." Candy snarled her back arching as the tip pulsed deeper and deeper.

Fins fingers spread the captive woman's clitoral hood circling the bud. "She can be stimulated here as well." She instructed the bugs, her finger tip pressing in a slow firm circular motion flattening and flicking Candy's clit.

"Uuuuuuuuhhhhhh!" Candy groaned her face flush, massacred eyes ablaze.

The slopping noise of her own juices began to be heard, the machine thing now six ecstatic inches in.

"Ooh fuuuuuuck ugghh n nooo awwwwwwww!"

The woman s body was burning the extra clit pressure making her see spots. Fin pointed to Candy's pink nipples; erect and wanton.

"Applied pressure there will also help."

Candy gasped between pants as bug tentacle tongues snaked across her waist cupping her tits the strong muscled mouths clamping down on a teat each.

"Ooooh shit ugghh agghhhhhhhhhhh!"

She felt the conical tip now humming against her upper wall. The knot of nerve ending there fizzing with passion. It twisted again eight inches inside her, pussy lips now accommodating a 4 inch girth. She could see the blue glow through her flesh the thing horrifically deep. Fin was still pressing hard on her clit stroking the insides of her legs.

Fin felt a repressed urge grow stronger and stronger. Her embarrassment seemed so much less in this strange bizarre situation. "Do it!" She thought to herself, "In the name of science!" She added still not able to accept her darkest desires.

Candy moaned in disgust as the prim military bitch bent to lick Vale's entrance with her tongue; fingers still pressing expertly. Fin's tongue circled and gripped on the woman's bud the sheriffs revolted grunts adding to the scientist's first long self denied but dreamed of lesbian experience.

The machine's tubes and cylinders began to glow, the Candy's sex waves generating a visible energy. Fin looked for approval.

The queen was unimpressed. "The woman is nearly fully arousedzzz but the energy is still not strong enoughzzz." It complained.

The queen bug then towered behind Fin its head bending down under the woman's arm so its face looked up at Candy's probed hole her sweaty sphincter winking in the robot cocks conical shadow.

"Revulsionzzz mixed with sexual frenzy appears to have the best effectzzz." The queen announced; as her long pale tube tongue suddenly shot a full 5 inches up Candy's anal canal.

Candy gave out a schoolgirl yelp the sensation of a slimy snake like tube deep in her fabulous rear.

"Ooooooooooo! Noooo ugh, ugh, ugh, ugghhhhh!"

Fin jerked back in surprise her mind in visual overload. Officer Vale was coming, her hands gripping the metal chair, shoulders and neck tensed. Her face was contorted, eyes so wide you would think her eye balls would pop out. Her mouth was a perfect inflated oval, an ecstatic wail coming from it.

The bugs sucking her tits rocked in unison with her, their spittle tongues like pumps stretching her on fire nipples. The maggot was all ten inches in, her pelvis glowing blue; Candy squirming on the ever so wide base as slime and come mixed to form white foam. All the while the queen was sucking her backside dry, her tongue vacuuming deep into the woman's rectum.

"Jezzzzzzzzzgggggggg uhhhhhhhhhhugh, ugh, eeeeeeeeiiiieeeee!!!"

Candy screamed with carnal pleasure. She was ejaculating fluid out around the metal base. The orgasm was like nothing she ever imagined possible; her juices literally pumping out onto the floor below.

"Aaawwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!"

The device was flashing a brilliant blue. The tubes filling with light the energy thick in the charged air. The sound of power fizzing in the air.

"ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!"

The room began to brighten the walls feeding off the power. It had worked!

Jackie knelt on the hay strewn floor her eyes taking in the scene around her. The barn was occupied by eight rectangular open topped silos. These were made of glass or some other transparent material the contents an apparent clear thick slime; filling each about three quarters of the way up. Each silo stood maybe 15 feet high their width large enough to contain the full body of floating cow. Jackie felt her heart beating inside her torn t-shirt, her bare legs covered in dirt the chemical suit now in tatters around her feet.

The bugs appeared to be directing the metal tentacles into the silos; the tapered metal tips flipping open to pump the slime into the containers. The cows floating inside were rigid probably dead and Jackie could see that rapid decomposition was already starting the slime appearing to be dissolving the flesh from the carcasses.

Back in the ship Fin felt the walls hum with energy, the light they were generating feeling warm and comforting. Candy was continuing to buck, her back arched like she was receiving an electric shock. The maggot probe was still making her inside scream, and she rocked hard on it trying to push it deeper.

"Ahhhhh, ahhhhhh, ahhhhhh!"

"What the hell was going on?" Fin could only think watching the woman continue to come. She'd been having an orgasm for over a minute, no wait more like two. But the sheriff continued to thrash her head in ecstasy, blonde mane waving, her teeth clenched, her eyes tight shut.

The giant Queen bug now retracted from her ass was also watching intently.

"Uuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrggggggggg!!!!!!!!!"

Candy gave a final long gargle as her body shuddered, then she went limp and passed out. The room and machine were still glowing with energy; less brilliantly now but still visible. The captain rushed to check the collapsed woman's pulse. She was ok, though clearly exhausted. Fin looked back at the Queen.

The head bug felt the hidden lust and ambition in Fin's heart. "You have helped well Captain. All our knowledge is yours for the asking. But first we require further tests." Fin looked back at the Sheriff shaking her head.

"But this woman can't take anymore she's exhausted."

The bug agreed. "But there are otherszzz here we can continue withzzz." It explained making Fin remember her mission in the first place." Will you help us with themzzz?"

Fin felt a shiver down her back. What other depths of depravity would she see in search of her dreams of fame and fortune?

"Yes." She answered feeling waves of fear and arousal coming over her.

Miss Crome was becoming very drowsy, the webbed shell she was in having a chemical effect on her skin slowly drugging her. She knew she'd stopped moving at speed and was now heading vertically; then she lost orientation.

"It must be a dream. It must be!" She thought her mind numbing.

The two cocoons were pulled from the pit up into the farmyard the bugs not stopping to rest or seeming to slow. As they pulled their prey to the lattice tower the pit entrance was surrounded by another fifty or so alien. They paused for a second as if in deliberation then the shell clad army flooded down the tunnel scurrying at speed towards the town.

The Major didn't see the bright light clear the dome, but heard the sonic boom as it thundered into the sky. He spun to see a star with a trailing tail arch up into the stratosphere, within seconds it was out of sight already free of the earth's gravity. He'd already seen what he thought was a cannon through his night sight, now the deafening crack of a shell confirmed it.

The recon officer looked at his Major. He knew the man had not informed the authorities yet. In fact the Major had transmitted that his team were still investigating the possible meteor crash, and that no assistance was needed. Now his face was shaken his cigar hanging down impotent from his lips.

The officer picked up the radio phone. "Sir we need to inform the Pentagon," then added resolutely, "now!"

Inside the dome the flash of light from the tower had been seen by the recon team. They instantly froze the crack of the launch echoing inside the mile wide bubble like rolling thunder. The men tightened their grips on their M-16's, crouching in the dense corn field. This mission looked like it had just gone weapons hot.

Jackie didn't care about the barn shaking noise. She was screaming above the roar as her naked body was been grappled into the top of one of the silos. She tumbled head long splashing into the goo instantly sinking. The slime was like a current whipping around her lithe body and she screamed again with a flurry of bubbles as she realized it seemed to be alive. Her curly red hair spread out as if on end, like she was a latter day medusa, her ash white face already looking lifeless. A few moments latter there was a second boom from the cannon.

Miss Crome felt herself been laid at an angle, the cocoon had slowly shrunk forcing her into a fetal position and she gave a pitiful moan half conscious half in nightmare. A split moment latter the tremendous G-force hit her and she lost consciousness completely. The second cocoon left from the cannons muzzle the blue trial like a huge firework, the hard shell glowing red as it traveled at incredible speed. Its destination was predestined; a point somewhere in orbit.

Jackie was drowning. She was sure of it, the final bubbles escaping from her mouth. She screamed again and the slime flooded in filling her throat. She felt she would vomit, but instead breathed in the oxygen been emitted from her fluid host. She was breathing with a little difficulty the fluid distorting the view of the outside world. She floated about two feet from the bottom; the sentient liquid holding her in place. It was almost calming, free of gravity, a warm safe feeling.

Then she felt the pressure on her pussy. The fluid pressed purposefully trying to open her hole. She mouthed silent screams as the fluid penetrated her; the liquid feeling hard, becoming rigid even. It was tugging, active in some way the sensation uncomfortable even a little painful. Her thighs were widened and she saw 3 thin pipes descending from above her, gently swimming down her thin like body like eels towards her ginger pussy.

Fin watched as Candy was carried away still unconscious. The bugs were gentle with her, the pale beauty dazzling against their jet black hides. The queen bug touched Fin on the shoulder her head moving close to science officer.

"See what we are doingzzz to your inquisitive young assistantzzz."

The captain's head filled with floating images and sounds and she struggled to concentrate the continuous insect hum when in mind link with these creatures proving very distracting. She focused harder. It was Jackie! She was totally naked suspended in a huge pool of slime.

"Our living shipzzz." The bug explained. "The fluid is neither metal nor biologicalzzz. It is Nano-technology; billions of creatures at atomic level formingzzz a whole. They permeate the hull and use the many tentacles to interact with the worldzzz around them. But like anyone they must feedzzz."

Fin was appalled. She could see Jackie legs apart her pussy wide three tubes God knows how far up her. She had a glazed look in her eyes, her mouth speaking but no sound coming out of it.

"You're going to let them eat her!" She cried, trying to break the mind link.

"Don't be foolish earthzz woman," the Queen answered, contempt in her voice. Then the bug explained what they were doing to her cute assistant in scientific jaw dropping detail.

The four man team had slowly edged closer and closer to their target. The huge disc was still not visible with the human eye, but through their green night vision they could see it now towering above them some hundred feet away. The strange cannon was now also more discernable and the Sarge began to make his assault plan. The cornfields were silent, no wind to make them sway and it was a slight rustling that attracted the point soldiers attention. He scanned through his scope, finger on trigger. He could see the corn moving in four different places; the movement coming closer and closer.

Tomesson's adrenaline began to pump, his mind focused on the job in hand. "Sarge, we've got incoming at twelve o'clock."

Four or so mile away Monica Sweetheart stirred in her bed. The girl was dreaming again of the county cheerleader trials. This was her year and she cuddled her pillow as she saw the face of that white trash farm girl Daisy Cummings as Monica received her pendant. How anyone could rate Daisy over her she just couldn't believe. Monica was roused by a noise and she stretched feeling her thigh.

"Oh damn she'd fallen asleep in her blue cheerleader kit again. Her mother would flip if she came in."

She sat up rubbing her eyes. The room was dark, black in fact, the open window now masked by something. She turned on her lamp.

The bug squirmed for a second in the bright light. Monica was sitting upright on her bed. It admired her strong tanned thighs, white training shoes still on. Her pleated ra-ra skirt was matched by a tight wool jumper with firm tits straining the fabric. Her wide lipped face was topped with a high dirty blonde ponytail, a blue matching tie holding it in place. The hive mind was now having sensations of its own. Newly acquired, they were earth feelings. And it was those of lust!

Monica screamed with terror, the thing in front of her defying belief. About her own height, its pale body was undulating, the greasy large shell as black as tar. Her room was covered in white cob webbing, like she had just woken from a hundred year sleep. The monster had numerous bone like arms and coiling tentacles all pale and shinny; covered in some unimaginable spittle.

Monica screamed again.

The cornfield was erupting in automatic fire. Tomesson was the first, releasing controlled bursts just ahead of him. Pascal came to his aid and was hit by a fast moving metal tentacle, his body been thrown backwards to the ground. The Sarge opened up, weapon butt hard into his shoulder the bullets ripping into the segmented attacker. The tapered end exploded in fluid and metal splinters the thing dropping lifeless to the ground, its contents spilling into the soil. Goater was now also firing as the corn rushed towards him.

Through their night scopes the outside camp could see the flash of weapons. They could see the men were in a tight defensive circle apparently been attacked from all side; but they were powerless to help them.

The Sarge let of another burst missing a third flailing tip. It snaked back and shot straight into Goater's chest the metal spearing him, ripping his body almost in two.

Tomesson unclipped a grenade and was about to throw it when two coils swung into him sending him flying. Pascal turned to react, only for the grenade to detonate at his feet. The blast knocked the Sarge off his balance his head crashing to the floor, his thigh hissing with shrapnel inches from his strapped C-4.

He felt his leg been tugged the pain coursing up his body, Tomesson now firing in all direction as he tried to retreat. There was a scream, then silence. The coiled tentacle dragged the Sergeant its only living prisoner slowly along the ground. The pain was unbearable and within moments he had passed out.

In the fluid silo Jackie could hear the crack of machine gun fire far away. She prayed the troops were coming. She felt she wasn't going to be able to take much more of this. Her insides were been manipulated for what reason she couldn't imagine; the gut wrenching tugging making her feel feint.

Monica's father sat upright as he heard the screams from up stairs.

"What the?"

He leapt to his feet rushing for his pantry. Monica screamed again and he gut wrenchingly knew there was an intruder in his daughter's bedroom. The double barreled shot gun snapped open as he rummaged for the cartridge box. Clicking two red shells into the barrels he cocked the weapon. As he reached the bottom of the stairs he saw it was full of webbing. It was as rigid as steel and formed a dense wall of white which he couldn't force open.

Monica cried for help again and almost in hysterics her father burst out into the garden intent on climbing the side of the wall. He never had chance to get there. The hole in his garden was spewing enormous insect like creatures. He gave a cry of shear horror as they thundered over him, his finger pulling the trigger, the twin barrels erupting into an alien's soft underbelly.

Monica heard the cry and the shots but she had no time to look. The bug was on the bed pinning her with numerous claws and tentacles its stinking segmented tongue waving near her young face. Back in the ship Capitan Finc was standing rigid. The Queen was sat back in the flight chair the tubes around it glowing. The creature was in command of the town invasion the images coursing trough her brain. Fin too was linked like it or not to the Queen's sensations and sights. Monica was petrified beneath the slimy creature as its four legs straddled her bed, the girl twisting and was pushing away as the creature drew closer. Its pincer arms sliced through her tight fabric, her clothes been shredded from her body.