Babs Final Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

He seemed to have no intention of stopping and in fact he flipped her over and put her on all fours. He parted her arse cheeks and pierced her pussy from behind. At one point he even slapped her arse and he was so deep into her that Babs could not control herself anymore. She was having one continuous orgasm and soon she began to feel faint he was being that good.

Finally with a shout and a deep lunge he filled her pussy with his cumm. Babs just screamed as a monster orgasm racketed through her body and she collapsed face first into the pillow, panting and heaving. She had to try to compose herself. She needed a drink.

Her husband withdrew from her pussy and Babs tried to climb off the bed. Her husband laughed at her efforts and then he said.

"I will go and get the wine Babs."

Babs managed to push herself up the beds. She got some pillows and propped herself up. Her husband returned with a bottle and two glasses. He handed one to Babs and then poured one for himself. They clinked glasses and he said.

"Still do it for you then?"

"You sure do." Babs replied.

They drained their gasses and Babs snugged into her husband and slept like a log.

Babs slipped out quietly from the bed the following morning. She showered and got dressed in the bathroom. She did her hair and her make-up and then she went back into the bedroom. She kissed her husband on the forehead and she got a mumbled.

"I love you darling. Have a good conference."

"I will darling." She said.

She picked up her suitcase and went downstairs. She had a quick coffee and then she loaded up the car. She set off but about fifty miles into the journey she saw flashing blue lights in her rear view mirror. She pulled over to the side of the road.

Two policemen pulled up behind her and asked her for her documents. Babs handed over her driving licence and whilst one of the policemen checked her licence the other checked her insurance to make sure that she was legal. Satisfied with her paperwork the one checking her licence said.

"Had a drink last night?"

"Yes I had three glasses of wine." Babs said.

"Would you mind taking a breath test madam?" He said.

"No not at all." Said Babs confident that she would pass.

She took the machine and blew into it. She soon heard it beeped and she had an anxious wait as the machine did its reading. It came back orange – borderline. The officer stepped away from the car and had a chat with his colleague and then he came back.

"You have two choices. You can come down the police station and have a blood sample taken or you can follow us and have a chat about it." He said winking at her.

Babs got the hint and said.

"I think I would prefer to follow you officer."

"Wise choice. You won't regret it.

As he went to get back into his car Babs looked at her watch and realised that she was probably going to be late for the start of the conference. Ah well she thought there is not a lot that I can do about it.

The police car pulled out and Babs followed behind them. They led her off the motorway and down a side road. They parked up in a secluded spot and parked their car so that no-one would see them. Babs thought that this was probably a practiced routine and she would just be another notch on their police car.

Babs pulled up behind them and one of the officer's stepped up to the car and said.

"Follow us please madam."

Babs got out of her car locked it up and followed the officer's down a trail until they came to a grassed area. At least one of the officer's had brought a blanket with him. He laid it down on the grass and then Babs watched as the two of them stripped each other.

She had to admit it was a sexy sight watching the two officer's undress one another. When they were naked they turned to face Babs and she could not help but salivate. One of the officer's said.

"Strip for us please Babs."

Babs got into the swing of things and began to unbutton her blouse. She did it nice and slowly so that the officers were getting a nice teasing. As she slowly stripped she noticed that they had their hands on each other's cocks and were wanking one another.

Babs finally got the blouse undone and she slipped it down her arms and dropped it to the floor. She then reached round and found the zip on her skirt and pulled it down. It was a tight fitting skirt and Babs had to shimmy it down her hips and then it just slid down her nylon legs and fell to the ground. She stepped out of it and stood for a moment in just her bra, knickers and stockings.

"Show us your gorgeous breasts please." Said one of the officer's.

Babs was intrigued at the two police officer's playing with each other and she was impressed. They both had nice big cocks and she could not wait to get her hands on them. So much for her promise to behave herself on her final conference. She had not got there yet and she was behaving like a slut. The things was she had started to enjoy herself and her knickers were getting very wet.

She took her bra encased breasts and gave them a shake with her hands and then she reached round and unclipped the bra and threw it at the officers.

"You can have that." She said.

The two officer's just gawped at the size of her breasts. Babs certainly did have an impressive rack and she loved to see the reactions of men when they first saw them. She was acting really slutty now and really beginning to put on a show.

She reached a hand into the waistband of her knickers and slipped it down to her pussy. When she pulled it out the two officers could see that she was extremely wet and one of them came in the other's hand. As that officer licked up his mates cumm Babs put the finger to her mouth and licked it clean. This was too much for the other officer and he also came.

His mate put the cumm into his mouth and then he kissed his friend and exchanged cumm with him. Babs thought this so sexy that she slipped her knickers off and began to masturbate. As they kissed they were caressing each other's arses and Babs wondered how often they fucked one another whilst on duty. The thought just made her hotter and hornier and she came all over her hand.

Now they were all naked the two officer's approached Babs and said.

"Whose truncheon do you want to play with first?"

"I'll take you both at once." Babs said.

"How the fuck are you going to do that?" They asked.

"I will show you." She said.

Pointing at one of the officers she said.

"You go and lie on the blanket."

Whilst he was doing that Babs took hold of the other officer's cock. She began to wank it until it was fully erect and then she said.

"Go and get your mate erect again. The officer walked away and laid down on the blanket next to his mate. He took hold his cock and wanked it. Babs had moved to the side of them and watched as one wanked the other. She began to rub her clit at the sexy sight and soon she was cumming and squirting covering both men in her love juice.

This certainly got the officer erect again. Satisfied that both of them had erect cocks she stood over one of them and told him to roll onto his back. He did as he was told and then watched as Babs lowered herself down onto the thick shaft. She took him easily enough. She thought.

"I haven't been double teamed in a while. I hope I can still accommodate two cocks at once."

Up and down she bounced on the cock and rubbed her clit at the same time and soon she had another orgasm. She felt ready. She bent right forward and almost smothered the poor officer that she was on top of with her huge breasts.

She reached behind herself and using her fingers she spread her pussy lips as wide open as she possibly could and then she turned to the second officer and said.

"You can slide it in now."

He walked up behind her and lifted her arse a little so that he had an angle to go at. He pushed forward and just slid into her extremely wet hole. He could feel his mates cock and almost came there and then. Babs let herself get used to the sensation of being so full again and then she said.

"Right when I pull up you pull out and then when I drop down you plunge your dick into me. She pointed at the one on his back you get the easy part you just have to lay there and take it."

It was a bit awkward at first as the officer's tried to establish a rhythm but they soon got into it and Babs was having her first double team for years. She was in absolute sexual heaven and she forgot all about the conference. She was having orgasm after orgasm and she could not stop herself. There was pussy juice squirting out all over the place.

Having already cumm the two officer's went on for an age. Babs thought that they would never cumm. She used her pussy muscles to try and grip their cocks to try and make them cumm. After what seemed like an age the one she was on top of unloaded his cumm into her pussy. She climbed off of him carefully not wanting to lose the other cock.

The officer grabbed her by the hips and managed to get her onto all fours. He began to really go for it and soon Babs was screaming.

"Fuck me you bastard."

She needn't have worried he was going at it hammer and tong. The sweat was dripping off of him and landing on Babs back. She took all that he could give her. In and out he went until at last he shouted at her.

"I am going to cumm slut."

"Go on give it to me." Babs screamed.

With that he unloaded his cumm deep into her pussy. He gave her four good spurts and she managed to take it all. He pulled out of her and Babs collapsed exhausted onto the blanket. She took a few minutes to recover and then she staggered to her feet and went to her clothes. She pulled her knickers on really quickly because she wanted to keep the cumm inside of her.

As she dressed she looked at the two officer's. They were taking turns to lick each clean. She was finally dressed and she slipped off and left them to it. On wobbly legs she got back to her car. She had to take a few moments to compose herself before she could set off. She eventually managed to calm down enough to be able to drive.

She managed to find her way back to the motorway and headed off for the conference. Her car was full of the stench of sex and she loved it. It had taken exactly an hour to break her vow not to have sex on this trip and she just knew that she would break it again.

Eventually she managed to make it to the hotel where the conference was being held. She got to the reception desk and got herself booked in. She was shown to the penthouse suite and was pleased that her boss had been as good as his word. She threw her suitcase onto the bed and checked her watch. It was eleven o'clock and the 2nd session had started so she decided to miss it and have a rest and then attend for the afternoon.

The joys of being in the Penthouse Suite was that she got free benefits and one of these was a free laundry service. She took her blouse and skirt and placed them in a bag then reluctantly she took her knickers off and placed them in the bag and before she could do anything to stop herself taking them back she threw them down the chute.

All she had on now was her hold-up stockings and they were covered in cumm and pussy juice. She took them off and balled them up and put them in the bin. She had plenty more she could wear.

Naked she went to the bed and took the suitcase off it. She set the alarm clock on her mobile for twelve o'clock then she crawled under the duvet and was soon asleep. She was annoyed when the alarm clock woke her up. She was tempted to put it on to snooze but she knew if she did that she would not get up at all and she really did have to make an appearance at the afternoon session.

She climbed out from under the duvet and walked to the en-suite. She set the shower running and when it had warmed up she stepped in. For a few minutes she just let the water cascade over her body and enjoyed the warmth as it warmed her body up.

When she was nice and warm she found the soap she had brought and cleansed herself. She took pleasure in cleaning her breasts and then she scooped the cumm out of her pussy and made sure that she was nice and clean. She then stepped out of the shower and slipped into the hotel dressing gown. She walked back into the bedroom and put her suitcase back onto the bed.

She opened it up and debated what to wear. She decided to go for the sexy look. She pulled out a mini-skirt, a black blouse, matching bra and knickers and finally another pair of hold-up stockings. She used the dressing gown to dry herself and then threw it down the chute in the knowledge that there would be a clean one waiting for her when she got back to her room.

Babs began to get dressed. She pulled on the black knickers first then put her breasts into the bra and made sure that they were uplifted to show them off to their best. Next she rolled the stockings up her legs and made sure that they would stay up although she hoped they would be coming off. She zipped herself into the skirt and finally she put the blouse on and tucked it into the skirt.

She checked herself in the mirror and had to say that she looked hot. She finished doing her hair and make-up and completed the look with a pair of 4in heels. She picked up her briefcase and left the room and headed for the elevator. She made it just in time for the start of the afternoon session. She took a seat and listened to four hours of boring rubbish.

It was her last conference and she did not care about what the speakers had to say. She wanted to get to the bar and get a glass of white wine down her neck. As soon as the conference ended for the day she headed straight for the bar and ordered that glass of wine she had been thinking about all afternoon. She almost necked it straight down.

She took another large glass and found herself a booth to sit in. She looked around the other delegates most of them were women and that was not her scene she wanted good hard solid cock meat in her pussy and this morning's adventure had just got her in the mood. As she was sat there a young man entered the bar and Babs thought that he was quite cute.

She checked him out and he seemed to be a bit of a loner. She walked up to him and said.

"You look lost. Can I help at all?"

"Well this is my first conference." He said.

"I do not know what the protocol is."

"Let me tell you about it. Why not get yourself a drink and come and join me?" Said Babs.

Babs went back to the booth and waited for the young man to join her. It took him five minutes to get served and when he returned he had two drinks with him. He put another large glass of wine down in front of Babs. She was getting drunk and that was not a good combination. She got randy when she got drunk.

The young man took the seat next to her and for the next hour they chatted about the conference and what he might expect to happen. He was really good looking and the more that Babs drank the more that she wanted him.

"So tell me do you have a girlfriend?"

"No Miss I do not. She finished with me a couple of weeks ago."

"Oh why was that?"

"She said I was no good in bed and could not make her orgasm."

Babs digested this information. If she did not frighten him off she could have fun teaching this young man how to make love to a woman. She would have to take things easy. She planned to get him to her room under the pretence that she was too drunk to get there herself.

She downed her third glass of wine and ordered a fourth that would be her limit for tonight. She would be loose enough to do anything and yet still be in control. She sipped this one slower and watched as the young man gradually downed pint after pint. Babs put a motherly hand on his thigh and said.

"Be careful you do not want to get too drunk and make a fool of yourself on your first night at a conference."

She did not move her hand and the young man did not seem to mind the fact that her hand was on his thigh.

"I know." He said.

"I am still upset about the break-up but I cannot stop thinking about what my ex." Said to me.

Babs let him speak and get everything off his chest and then about eleven o'clock she said.

"Well I am a little drunk and I really should go to bed. Would you help me to my room please?" She asked.

"Of course I will." Said the young man.

"Oh by the way I am Alan."

"I am Babs but you can carry on calling me Miss" She said with a menacing tone to her voice.

"Yes Miss." He replied.

"Now take me to my room please."

Alan stood and proffered his hand to Babs. She stood and pretended to wobble. He caught her by the waist and made sure that she was alright. He walked her out of the bar and took her to the elevator.

"Which floor Miss." He asked.

"Top floor please." Babs said.

The elevator arrived and they got in. Babs was tempted to push him up against the wall of the elevator and kiss the hell out of him but decided that now was not quite the time. She would bide her time and take things nice and slowly with him.

They arrived at the top floor and Alan noticed that there was only one room up here. He was suitably impressed. He walked her to her door and Babs handed him the key.

"Can't find the hole." She teased.

Alan just stood there and blushed but he opened the door and helped Babs to get in. He was turning to leave when Babs said.

"Could you help me with my skirt? I cannot seem to find the zip."

She could see Alan hesitate for a moment and then she said.

"Come on now you must have undressed your girlfriend before."

"Yes Miss." He said.

"Well come here and help me please."

Alan stepped forward and he went behind her. He popped the button on the skirt and began to pull the zipper down. Babs deliberately bent over to make the skirt tighter and make it more difficult to get off. Alan struggled to get it over her hips but eventually he managed to do it and when he saw the black frilly knickers that she had on he got an instant erection.

Meanwhile Babs had undone her blouse and unclipped the front fastening bra that she had on so that her breasts were hanging free. When he pulled her skirt down he got even harder when he saw the hold-up stockings she was wearing. She was old enough to be his mother yet he was beginning to want her.

When he had got the skirt down Babs stepped out of it and then she turned round. When he saw her magnificent breasts he almost fainted. Babs saw the look on his face and she also saw the bulge in his pants and she was impressed. He obviously had the goods he just had to learn how to use it.

Babs stood there in just her knickers and hold-up stockings and said.

"So what did your girlfriend say was the problem?"

"She said that I could not do oral sex properly and that I came too soon." He replied.

"Would you like how to learn how to make love to a woman?" Babs asked.

"Yes Miss." He responded.

"Let's go and lie on the bed once you have stripped yourself naked." She said.

Babs crawled onto the bed and watched as Alan began to strip. As he removed all his clothes Babs saw that his body matched his face. He really was a good looking young man and he just needed some guidance and she was going to be the one to educate him.

Once he was naked he climbed onto the bed. Babs looked at his erection. He was probably about 8in long but not too thick. He would not fill her after this morning but she would have fun educating him.

"First of all I am going to get rid of the problem of premature ejaculation." Babs said.

She turned to him and started to kiss him. She was not kissing him like she would her husband. She was practically eating his face off. She then reached down and took his erection in her hands. She broke the kiss and said.

"Did your girlfriend ever masturbate you before you sex?"

"No" He replied.

"Dis she ever suck your cock for you?"

robin35
robin35
126 Followers