Babs Final Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Miss." He answered.

"What about take any of your cumm in her mouth?"

"No Miss she thought that was disgusting."

"Okay lesson number one. You need to cumm quickly and then you need to be able to get another erection so you can fuck someone and be able to last."

With that Babs moved down the bed and looked at his cock. She pulled the foreskin back and began to lick the head of his cock. She licked it round the base and then she took the whole of the shaft into her mouth. She moved her mouth up and down and soon she felt his balls tighten and he was ready to cumm.

She worked harder and faster on his shaft and then she gripped his balls and with that he began to spurt his cumm into her mouth. It was nice and thick and creamy and Babs took great pleasure and swallowing it down. She licked her lips and the she dropped his cock out of her mouth.

She moved back up the bed and said to him.

"Now I am going to masturbate for you and you are going to masturbate along with me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Miss." He said.

Babs lifted her buttocks off the bed and removed her knickers and Alan got his first look at her naked pussy. He noted the way she had trimmed the hair around her pubis and yet her lips were naked. He could feel himself begin to grow ever so slightly.

Babs turned to him and said.

"Fucking or making love requires the participation of both parties and not just the one person. It sounds like your girlfriend wanted it all for herself."

Babs began to play with her pussy. First of all she cupped her pussy and just felt its moistness and its warmth. She loved the feel of her pussy and could play with it for ages.

"Take your cock in your hands and begin to masturbate it." She said.

Alan did as he was told and took his cock in his hands and began to stroke it. He knew what he did when he was home alone but even then he came too quickly. He watched as Babs inserted a finger into her pussy and began to move it in and out. Alan looked on intently and then he began to match the rhythm that Babs had established with herself.

They masturbated together both looking each other in the eye and Alan noticed that Babs then popped something out.

"This is my clit Alan. I am now going to rub it with my thumb to further enhance my arousal. See how red and inflamed it is. That means I am aroused and that is because of you Alan."

Alan felt himself blush. He could not believe that this sexy older woman was saying that it was him turning her on. She was so different to his ex-girlfriend and she seemed to actually care him and his desires and his needs. He so wanted to please her that he made sure that he kept time with her wanking ministrations.

They both masturbated for a good fifteen minutes and Alan could not believe how long he was lasting but it appeared that Babs was not quite at the same control point as him. He watched as she began to buck on the bed and then she came with a scream and she collapsed onto the bed. She had flooded the bed with her love juice and she was loving this. She was pleased to see that Alan had not cumm.

She so needed a cock in her pussy just to complete the night. She looked at Alan and said.

"Come climb between my legs and place that cock into my pussy."

Alan did as he was told once again. He had never seen such lust in a woman's eyes before and he knew that he was partly to blame for him. It gave him a massive ego boost and he strode towards Babs no longer a young man. He jumped onto the bed and climbed between Babs legs.

He placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy and then he just pushed. Babs was very wet and he slid in nice and easily. He did not allow Babs the time to get used to his cock. He just began to fuck her. He went at hard and fast and Babs wrapped her legs around his waist and drew him deeper into her.

They were fucking as two people who had become one. Babs had taught him well and she thought it would be a shame that she had to lose Alan as she had taught him so well. He was hitting all the right buttons with his cock and he had her cumming continuously. She was getting to the stage where she knew that she would start screaming out and she would care what people thought.

She had found the stamina in Alan and as he took her through the throes of ecstasy she could feel the big orgasm begin to build with in her and she knew that it was going to be a big one. Alan continued to thrust in and out of her and Babs was rubbing her clit furiously.

Suddenly Babs began to scream.

"I am cumming. Oh God I am cumming. Oh shit Oh shit."

With that she threw her legs up into the air and she began to squirt out her pussy juice. Alan was smiling to himself as he got covered in her pussy juice. He was loving this. He let Bab's orgasm subside a little bit and then he withdrew his cock from her and flipped her onto all fours. He spread her arse cheeks and entered her from behind.

He slipped in and began to fuck her some more. God he really had found his stamina. In and out pistoned his cock and Babs had to bury her head in the pillow she was screaming that much. Anyone coming past would have thought there was murder going on in the room.

Alan showed no signs of cumming anytime soon. He continued to fuck Babs from behind and even slapped her arse this just made her cumm again. He had found her weak point and she was loving it. She loved to be fucked hard and she did not care who found out what she was up to. This would be the last time that she came away from home.

At last Alan began to slow down and with a few final thrust he started shouting

"Shit I am cumming."

With that he unloaded deep into Bab's pussy and she had her final massive orgasm. The juice was pouring out of her as if she was wetting herself. She was thankful that they were on top of the bed and not under the duvet. When Alan finally stopped cumming he collapsed onto the bed panting and sweating.

Babs was about to kick him out when she realised how exhausted he was. She shuffled about a bit and managed to get under the duvet. They slept together something that Babs had never done with someone before but she actually found it quite pleasurable and she slept like a log. When she woke in the morning she was randy again. This time they made love nice and slow and Babs enjoyed a gentle orgasm.

"What a way to wake up?" She thought.

Eventually after Alan had a shower he left her alone. Babs was rather sad. She had taught him well and he had turned out to be a good lover and now she had to let him. She so wanted to keep him but it went against all that she principled herself on.

She got herself ready for the day and attended the final day of the conference. It was the usual boring stuff that she was meant to feedback to the team when she got back to the office. She had to really force herself to concentrate but she had become sex obsessed again after she had vowed to behave herself.

Eventually the conference sessions were over and Babs could get ready for her final night. She went back to her room and stripped off her work clothes. She began to run the bath and waited for it to fill up then she climbed and bathed herself. She checked to make sure her legs were still smooth and then she got out of the bath and wrapped herself in the dressing gown.

She paced around the room not sure what or with herself tonight. She could take Alan to bed with her again but she tried her hardest to keep to her promise that she never bedded the same lover twice but then on the other hand she had not seen a lot of talent that she would want to fuck amongst the rest of the candidates.

She settled to go red tonight and just see what happened. You never knew some new talent might have arrived. She picked out the red silk bra and placed her breasts into each cup and fastened it up. Then she pulled on the red knickers with the crotch missing and pulled them up her legs. She pulled at her pussy so that the lips were on show. Next came the stockings and she just went for some sheer hold up-ups.

She went to her wardrobe and pulled out the little black cocktail dress that she had brought with her. She slipped it over her head and watch it get stuck on her large breasts. She had to pull the dress down and she made it accentuate her breasts and her arse. She looked in the mirror and was pleased with what she saw.

She then picked up her purse and slipped into some heels and finished doing her make-up and went down to the bar. It was quiet when she entered and none of the men seemed to notice her. She then went to the bar and ordered a large glass of white wine and took it and sat in one of the booths. Slowly she sipped on the wine but did not catch the attention of anyone.

She decided that she was hungry so she went through to the restaurant and asked if she could have a table for one. She was shown to a quiet spot in the restaurant and she picked up the menu and perused it. She made her choice and waited to be served her food. Suddenly a voice said.

"May I join you madam."

Babs looked up and saw the most gorgeous man in the world. She blushed and managed to stutter out.

"Of course you can."

The man pulled out his chair and sat down next to her. He picked up the menu and made his choice. He asked if they could share a bottle of wine. Babs readily agreed and said.

"I will let you choose Sir."

He asked for the wine menu and he chose a couple of bottles of Rioja which somehow he seemed to know Babs would like. Babs just gazed at him and admired his beauty and was wondering why he was here with her. He never offered a name and Babs did not ask but soon they were chatting away.

Before they knew it they had consumed two bottles of wine and the restaurant was closing.

"Shall we retire to the bar for a nightcap?" he asked.

"Of course that sounds good." Replied Babs.

The stranger stood up and went behind Babs and pulled out her chair for her and helped her to her feet and then he took her by the hand and helped her through to the bar. He seated her at the table and then he went to the bar and ordered a couple of drinks.

He brought back a large white wine for Babs and a whiskey for himself and they resumed the chat that they had forgotten about in the restaurant. They laughed that they could not remember what they had been talking about but they soon caught up and began chatting again.

Halfway through her drink Babs felt a hand on her thigh and she made no attempt to stop the stranger doing what he wanted. He could have taken her there and then he had made her that aroused.

As they drank their drinks he got a bit more adventurous. He moved his hand down and got to the hem of her dress.

"Could we swap places?" He asked.

Babs stood and swapped places with him. He had such a commanding tone to his voice that Babs was not going to disobey him. She sat back down and his right hand immediately went to the hem of her dress and then he moved his hand under the hem and moved it up to her thigh. He felt her naked flesh and he smiled.

"I like a woman who wears stockings" He proclaimed.

"Well perhaps you ought to find out what else I am wearing?" Replied Babs.

The stranger moved his hand from her thigh and towards her pussy. He was surprised when he found a very wet pair of pussy lips in his hand but this did not stop him touching them. He dipped a finger into her pussy and pulled out some of her juices and smeared them over her lips. The stranger watched as Babs gave a little shudder of excitement.

"Would you like to cumm in the bar?" He asked.

"Yes please." Begged Babs.

The stranger proceeded to pinch Bab's lips together and she gave out a little moan of pain and pleasure. He then took a couple of fingers and inserted them into Bab's pussy and began to finger her openly in the bar. In and out his fingers went and Babs got wetter and wetter. She was thankful that she had chosen the black dress because this stranger had an amazing touch.

They were now oblivious to what was going on in the rest of the bar and when he kissed her hard on the lips with his fingers still inserted in her pussy Babs could not help but have an orgasm. The stranger suddenly felt his fingers begin to drip with her love juice and he became very hard.

"Would you like to come to my room?" He asked.

"I have the penthouse suite and it's bigger." Said Babs.

"Let me just finish my drink and then we can go." He said.

He continued to finger her pussy whilst both of them finished their drinks. Babs was approaching another orgasm and he seemed not to care. His touch was amazing and his fingers were so long that Babs had to hold onto the table and try not to scream as she came for a second time. The stranger calmly finished his drink and then he stood and took Babs by the hand.

"Let's go." He said.

Babs stood and looked at the wet patch that she had left on the seat that she had been sitting in and smiled to herself.

"God help the next person who sat there." She thought.

They walked out of the bar hand in hand and made it to the elevator and waited for it to reach the ground floor. When it arrived they were pleased to see that it was empty. As the doors closed the stranger pushed Babs against the wall of the lift and he began to kiss her. There was no tenderness about it. It was full of lust and she was loving it.

He pulled her dress up at the back and touched her knicker clad bottom. He gripped her buttocks and almost dug his fingers into them he was that aroused. Eventually the bell beeped to say that they arrived at the top floor. They knew that they were the only people up here so he turned to Babs and said.

"Hand me the card to your apartment and stay here for five minutes and then I want you to take off your clothes and walk along the corridor naked and come into the room where I will be waiting for you."

"Yes Sir." Was all Babs could say.

Babs propped herself up against the corridor wall and counted five minutes in her head and then she began to remove all her clothes. She did not even pick them up once she was naked she just walked naked down the corridor and into her room where she found her stranger naked on her bed and wanking what was proving to be a nice length of cock.

He told Babs to close the door behind herself and then to approach the bed and suck his cock. By now Babs was so turned on with his commanding tone that she would have done anything for him. She turned and closed the door and then she walked to the bed and climbed on.

She moved her way down the bed until she was staring at the erect cock of the stranger. She lovingly took it in her hand and began to masturbate it and then she opened her mouth and took all of him into her silky smooth mouth. She let it rest there for a minute and just savoured his taste. He tasted absolutely divine.

Slowly she began to move her mouth up and done his shaft and massaged his balls and noticed how smooth they were. She liked a man who took special care of himself. He was as smooth as velvet and had obviously newly shaved and this just turned Babs on even more.

Up and down went her mouth and she worked his cock in her mouth. She tried for a good ten minutes to make him cumm but he was showing no signs of cumming yet. She worked it harder and faster and still he managed to control his orgasm. She finally went for her final trick. She got him to lift his buttocks and she inserted a finger into his arse and fingered his prostate. This was enough for him.

"God I am going to cumm." He screamed.

"Come for me you bastard." Said Babs.

She thought that she had lost her touch having to wait so long to make this man cumm but she smiled to herself when he began to spurt his cumm into her mouth. She took four great swallows and drank it all down and the she took her mouth off his cock and she began to masturbate it. She needed fucking and she needed to get this thing erect again.

She worked her hand up and down the shaft and soon he began to show signs of getting erect again. She wanked him for several minutes and then she kissed the head of his cock. It twitched to her touch and grew another couple of inches. He was ready to fuck her.

Babs stopped wanking him and climbed on top of him. She wanted to show him that she could take as much control as he could. She look down at his cock and lined her pussy up with it and then she lowered herself down onto it. Inch by inch she took him into his pussy and he just laid there and let her do what she wanted to him.

He loved it when a woman took control and he was discovering that this woman was one sexy controlling woman. She allowed herself to be filled by his cock and then she began to move up and down on the hot shaft. She was in sexual heaven. She loved to be on top but so many men did not like it.

Up and down she moved on his shaft when suddenly she felt her clit being flicked. Every time she came down he would flick her clit and she soon found that she was approaching an orgasm. She made sure that she did not stop bouncing up and down on his cock when Babs suddenly felt her orgasm begin to boil in herself.

"Oh shit here it comes." She screamed.

With that she exploded in orgasm all over the strangers cock and abdomen. She was literally pouring love juice out of herself and she could not stop it. She bounced up and down on his cock until her orgasm subsided and she began to relax but the stranger had other ideas.

He flicked Babs over and laid her on her back. He pushed her legs up onto her abdomen and opened her up so that he could penetrate her deeper than she had been filled before. He began to move in and out of her pussy. He used long hard and fast strokes and Babs was in sexual heaven. She was constantly cumming.

He fucked her as hard and as fast as he could and lasted for a good twenty minutes before he came deep in her pussy. This sent Babs over the edge again and she another massive orgasm. She was sexually exhausted and sated.

The stranger rolled off of her and took her in his hands and said.

"I love you Babs."

"I love you too husband. " She said.

With that they slept. In the morning they had a chat and her husband explained that he knew that she had affairs and that he was cool with it but he just wanted to be part of the action for a change because she had sex and did not make love when she was away.

They agreed that Babs could continue to have her affairs as long as her husband got to do it to her once in a while. They packed up and headed for home.