All Comments on 'Baby Doll'

by papaya_lynne

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

very good...annnd now i'm horny. haha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
orgasm

you are amazing this story made me cum so much that i filled up a cup with it! i was with my bf when i read this and eventually just grabbed his cock and shoved it up my horny wet vagina. it felt amazing. reading this story i got 5 orgasms and they were all so good. thank so so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
That's the business

And you wrote this story on my birthday. I love the female verbals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What a hot night

Great story line all the way through. Great job.

NookiehunterNookiehunterabout 18 years ago
A Great Way To Go To Sleep

This is a story of a great way to go to sleep. I love it. I love to spoon with my lover, holding her outsized breasts in my hands, and pressing my cock into her pussy from behind. Then I love to slowly move in her as my cock stiffens and the pressure in my balls increases. All of this takes time and I feel her body quake with the passion of an orgasm. Then I deliver a load of seed deep into her womb. I leave my cock in her and we go to sleep, experiencing the pleasure of each other.

Nookiehunter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpapaya_lynne@papaya_lynne
181 Followers
Erotic Poetry: I have a selection here on Literotica and you can now purchase a book of my erotic poetry at https://www.amazon.com/dp/1545534020/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1493049857&sr=1-1&keywords=Naked+Soul%3A+Poetry+to+keep+you+up+at+night Erotic Short stories: Some ...

SIMILAR Stories