Baby Girl and Naughty Boy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty pulled the cock from my mouth and kissed me. "I want this to be so good for you, Baby," she said, "so you just relax and let Mommy do all the work. I'm going to slip the back of your panties down when it's time, but we'll keep the front up to catch all your girl cum in case you get overly excited. And if that happens, sweetheart, you just let it happen and don't worry about it. Mommy will help you clean it up when we're all done."

She kissed me again and whispered in my ear that she loved me. Then, standing up, she pulled her little shirt vest off and tossed it in the toy suitcase, baring those tiny breasts which I loved so much to my eyes. Hooking her thumbs in the waist of her panties, she pulled them off and stepped out of them. Holding her panties up to smell them, she nodded her head and crinkled her nose. "Hmm, Mommy's wet panties......" She moaned. "You know, I love it so much that you crave these. It always makes me feel so desired."

Patty reached out and took the rubber cock from my hand, and as she smiled down at me, She wrapped her panties tightly around the base of the fake cock and tucked them in as she wrapped them. Then, giggling, she put the cock back in my hand and guided it into my mouth. Continuing to push until the cock was in quite far, I was treated to the pleasing aroma of her pussy embedded in the panties she just took off. "The further you can take this in, Sissy, the closer you can get to Mommy's panties." Patty said as she kissed her finger and touched it to my nose. As I watched, she mouthed, "I love you" and then she picked up the strap-on harness, strapped it around her waist and climbed on the bed.

Time seemed to stop then. I felt her moving around, positioning herself between my legs and nudging herself up closer and closer to my upturned pantied ass. When she finally stopped moving, I heard the 'snap' of the plastic cap on the anal lube being opened and then the squishy sound of her squeezing the lube out of the tube. After a minute, I felt her hand at my hips, lightly stroking my skin. Then as I waited breathlessly, her fingers took hold of my panties and she started to pull them down. "Oh, fuck!" I moaned to myself. This was really it. All the preliminaries and preparation was over. I was about to have my ass fucked by my girlfriend. Just at that instant, a severe panic flooded over me and I almost called out for her to stop. But, as I felt her reach up and gently twist the butt plug to remove it, my panic subsided and it was replaced with intense desire to have her continue. No, it was more than that -- I just didn't want her to continue, I wanted her to fuck me. At last..... I'd admitted it to myself.

Patty phrased it right earlier. I had waited years for this moment; years filled with a combination of embarrassment, terrifying fear and immense desire. The ultimate conflict for a man -- the desire to experience another man sexually, both orally and anally -- and Patty was doing her best to make it happen. True, she wasn't a man, but, with the fake cock in my mouth and my ass lubed up ready to take the strap-on, this was just about the next best thing.

"Sweetheart," Patty said softly, "I'm just going to pull the butt plug out and then use my finger to put some more lube up into you. Just relax, now," Patty gently said, "nothing is going to hurt you and soon you'll see there's no reason to be afraid."

I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate on sucking the fake cock into my mouth as far as I could, trying to get Patty's panties right up to my nose. Of course, the cock was too big and I could never get it in far enough to bury my nose against her panties, but, I tried relaxing my jaw and working it in more and more hoping that I'd be able to.

I was trying not to pay attention to what Patty was doing, but I did feel it when the butt plug was removed and she slid her lubricated finger up into me. Three or four times she did it and then when she removed her finger for the last time, I felt her move up closer to me and she nudged the strap-on cock up against my hole.

"Now, when I tell you," Patty instructed, "take a deep breath and push back on me a little. Bear down with your butt muscles and try not to clench up. The first two inches is going to be the hardest, and you'll be temped to pull away and tighten up from Mommy. If you can fight that feeling, the rest will feel so good you'll feel like melting into those pillows and wishing it could go on forever."

I felt her rub my back and she told me again that she loved me. Then, she said, "Now, sweetheart." I took a breath and bore down as my angel said. I felt her push into me gently and there was some light pressure for a quick second while Patty's cock pushed past my opening and then I felt it slip easily inside my ass.

I was amazed that it took so little effort, and there was no struggle or pain what so ever. I think Patty was surprised, too, because once she was in me, she said, "Lie there for a minute and relax, sweetheart." Patty stopped moving, too. I felt her hands on my back, rubbing me while she kept still letting me get accustomed to having her cock in my butt. "Just feel it," she whispered, "close your eyes and focus all your attention to relaxing and just feel the way Mommy's hard cock is in you for a minute."

"You alright?" Patty asked after a short time.

"Hmm," I moaned, "yeah, I'm fine."

Patty told me she was going to start to move very slowly, saying she wouldn't go in real deep and when I nodded my head, I felt her start to move, first pushing in a little, and then letting up, then pulling back and stopping. This pattern repeated a few times until I felt her start to push in deeper and I readied myself for the pain I knew would come. But, it didn't. It never did. She was gentle and before I knew it, I felt her tummy all the way against my butt cheeks and I knew her cock was all the way in my ass. Then she was pulling all the way back and pushing in all the way again, very slowly.

I'd settled into the pillows by now and I simply let her fuck me. It was a glorious feeling and as I felt her sliding in and out of me effortlessly, I realized there was no need for me to worry about anything -- in fact, all the anxiety I had about having something in my butt, all the fear and all the worry -- it was probably all a terrific waste of time.

After a few minutes of her gentle fucking, I started to push back on her as she was moving into me. "Feels good, doesn't it?" She asked.

"Yes," I replied, "you have no idea."

Patty laughed, saying, "Oh yes I do, sweetheart. Believe me, I know exactly what you're feeling right now."

She increased her pace a little as she fucked me, and began to push into me as far as she could. "Oooohhhh," she moaned, "I'm glad we got the kind that has the part that rubs on my clit, Baby....... It feels really nice."

Pretty soon, she was all out fucking me..... laying across my back with her arms around my waist and she was fucking me. I could hear her breathing at each stroke, and in this position, the way her cock was hitting up against my pleasure spot, it was working miracles on me, too. She was whispering to me as she fucked me, saying "I knew you'd like this, sweetie.... you were just afraid. But now you know how nice it can be to have a cock up your butt. You want me to fuck you hard now, Baby?"

"Oh yeah," I moaned, "fuck me hard, Mommy," I panted, "fuck me hard now."

"You like Mommy's cock. Don't you sweetheart?" She asked. "Tell Mommy you love her.... tell Mommy you love her cock in you."

Her words lit a fire in me that instantly raged into an inferno. I didn't care about anything except having that cock in me and letting her fuck me. Each stroke of her cock brought me closer and closer to a desperate point where I wanted more and more of it. "God," I moaned, "this feels so good.... so fucking good." I sighed. "I love you so much", I added, "and I love your cock in me..... fucking me like this, and making me your daughter..... aaahhh, fuck me..... fuck me!"

I know we were just playing a game calling each other 'Mommy' and 'Daughter' and all that -- but each time we did, my mind flashed back to when I was living at home thinking of the way my Mom and I did all those nasty things together and regretting the fact that I never had sex with her. All of those feelings, and the way Patty dressed me up as my sister and confidently prepared me for what she knew I would love -- it was all too much.

Patty, for herself, was past the point where she had any reservations now about pounding my ass with her cock, and with each thrust, she moaned and groaned like a woman in heat. "Sweetheart," she panted, "Mommy's going to cum soon, I can tell.... I can feel it. Oh, Sissy, I'm going to cum fucking your pussy!"

My mind snapped and I felt something deep inside me start to tremble. It wasn't the normal feeling of an orgasm, this was something different, and it was happening fast and it was strong. All of a sudden, a severe flush of warmth flooded over me and I felt my cock contract and the next thing I knew, it felt like a non-stop river was flowing out of my cock

"Mommy's cuming now, Baby," Patty yelled as she held my hips and ground her pelvis into me. "Oh, God!" She screamed. "I'm cuming...... I'm cuming."

I remember lying there, thinking this must be what it's like for a woman as she's getting fucked, and as a thick feeling of warmth and contentedness came over me, I suddenly felt envious and jealous of all women -- because this was the kind of feeling men couldn't experience. It was like nothing I had ever felt before.

Patty collapsed on my back, huffing and puffing as her tiny breasts lie smashed between us. "Oh, Baby," she panted, "that was a really good cum."

"Good," I replied, "I think I came a minute ago, too. I feel really wet down there."

"You do?" She asked, trying to catch her breath. "You think you came, too?"

I felt her push herself up off my back and start to pull the cock out of me. "No!" I yelled, "No... not yet. Don't pull out, please." I begged.

"I know, I know, Sweetheart," Patty answered, "but, you're not used to this and I need to check you real fast to make sure you're okay. Just let me take it out and I'll put the butt plug back in you so you won't feel empty. Okay?"

And that's what Patty did. Without waiting for me to answer, she pulled out of me slowly and then I felt her move around and use her hands to open my cheeks. "You're fine," Patty said as I felt her slip the butt plug into my ass, "just hold on while I take this thing off and wipe you down real quickly."

I felt patty step off the bed and heard the sound of straps and buckles coming undone. Then, I saw her red, sweaty and naked body, without the strap-on, tiptoe over to the toy suitcase and reach for one of the washcloths and then scurry back on the bed and start to wipe me off. "Is it messy back there?" I asked. "No sweetheart," she giggled, "it's just the lube. Looks like I might have used too much, it's all over everything."

Patty cleaned the lube off my ass and pulled my panties up. "Lift up," Patty asked, "so you can stretch your legs out and rest for a while." When I did, she pulled the pillows out from under me and told me to roll over on my side. Then, lying down next to me, she cuddled up next to my body and held me as I basked in the glow of the feeling. "Shhhhh," Patty whispered, as I started to say something, "just let me hold you for a while. Rest, Baby."