All Comments on 'Baby It's Cold Outside'

by dreamcastteen

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Afterwards ......

Matt picked up Angels phone a hit rediAl. After a brief pause Angels mom answered. Matt said "I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful gift you sent over! Oh! And the pie was excellent too!" THANKS FOR A GREAT STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOVING IT!!

Such a beautiful love story.... what happens after Elizabeth called her mother. Do continue on writing this story its to good to stand alone.... it definitely needs more chapters

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
The plot would be more believable if just after she got there her Jeep died and then they were snowed in for a week.

In that way you could allow the story to unfold over a matter of several days and make it more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This needs some serious editing...

and a bit of push and pull between the characters. As perviously stated, it would be a lot more believable if everything happened over the course of a week- It's just too much too soon at the moment :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

Please keep the story going! Great so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thumbs up

I found myself saying "hmmm this is so cheesy" in several parts but i ended up really liking it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
smirk

definition smirk: A smirk refers to a smile evoking insolence, scorn, or offensive smugness. Not the appropriate word when they were making love for the first time. Otherwise, a good story, but that just kind of jarred.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Beat me to the punch

Damn, was planning on writing a story like this based on the song. Guess it's too late now. Oh well, nice job anyway.

brian215brian215about 12 years ago

lovely short story befitting a giddy schoolgirl. damn, i'm a giddy schoolgirl.

and smirk can simply mean a devious smile in this context.

tompo296tompo296about 12 years ago

This was a super gentle love story. granted there is love at first sight, but I felt that the pace from first meeting on the threshold of tthe cabin to love making was a little too quick. A more believable scenario would have been, to be snowed in and the course of events to develop over 24/36 hours. Well written though I did enjoy the story and could easily see further episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too rushed

Really cute story and I loved all the scenes however it was way too rushed. You should make more chapters that are longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A little too naive

It was an ok little story, however

Lacked character development entirely

Poor exposition at the beginning

The plot was very weak, seemed more like a fantasy a 17 year old would have than an actual story. If a neighbor kissed your daughet after she had met him for an hour, called her beautiful and didn’t let her leave. That sounds more like an extreme creep.

I would buy into your love at first sight idea here but it is not very good in terms of engaging the writers simply because there is no tension, no buildup. Stories that are just they meet, like and fuck are boring without some development, some adversity or underlining plot.

It was entertaining though, keep improving.

SoCaliDudeSoCaliDudealmost 4 years ago
Very nice

Mother knows best. She set Elizabeth up, sending her out in weather that she couldn't return, safely, in...

Another, very, well-written, story... Sequel, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And in 9 months Elizabeth's name wasn't Angel, it as MOMMY, to the twins...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous