All Comments on 'Baby On the Brain Ch.02'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments (Page 2)
xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

God seriously why is every MC of this author a total fucking loser

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

I agree that stories should end. I also agree that cheaters deserve to be punished or scorned. Now to the positives I see in your finishing the story...This story's characters were consistent with the original story. I also like when you introduce or enhance a character it is developed in a phrase or a sentence or two.. Finally the way you dispelled the notion that Brian fucked Jamie's girl...Very good and to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good riddance to the bitches Bridget and Jamie!! Well done to Brian for divorcing the slut and to David for being a better parent than Bev!! Shame that Bridget didn't find out about Brian fathering his own child

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good ending.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The mind blowing orgasms of the illicit sex romp with the big cocked lover……’best sex of her life…….explosive…….mind blowing’ ! Fuck, I came yesterday….can’t even remember what it felt like. Can’t remember much about 30 years of em. ……..let alone which was best…..or good ……or ok…..or much about any of them. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Niks_003-

Sorry but husband was totally at fault here for not thinking of adoption & let wife feel frustrating continuously.

Wife should have divorced this sorry ass loser long ago. Yes she was wrong for cheating & about pregnancy but husband was the wrong too,

So if he deserves the happy ending while being not able father kids normally, being snippy at wife, continuously ignoring her pleading for adoption & ignoring her pain & having mindset of cave man,

Then wife deserves the happy ending too for sticking with husband who is near sterile & doubtful to be able to father any kids at all, for abandoning the idea of having her own child & settling for adopted child when she has no issue at all regarding fertility.

How come majority of men can ignore those facts???

It’s no wonder why despite feminism being so toxic & harmful to family institution is still being accepted widely, it’s because of such “Neanderthal minded men” who sadly still exist in today’s modern age.

Guys we should not take husbands’ side by default just because we are a men, try to understand wife’s mentality & her side of the story.

SatyrDickSatyrDick11 months ago

[19.06.23]

Nice bow!

11/10!!!!!

oldtwitoldtwit6 months ago

That's a good finish to that, pity he original author couldn't be bothered to put an end to it, but you did a good job.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

There’s so many horrible stories where the husband’s family sides with the slut because they want access to the grandchildren. It’s nice to see a proper family that repudiates evil, and rejects traitors!

ZK

Norseman123Norseman1233 months ago

Another A class story and a very realistic tale 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not bad. Confused by the last sentence.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Why couldn't he make her pregnant again? Did she have her tubes tied? Or did he not make her pregnant in the first place? Or was it just that the odds were against it?

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 2 months ago

@Anonymous from 6 days ago

<>

He couldn't make her pregnant again, because she was already pregnant with his child. Maybe FTDS should have written, "He couldn't have made her any more pregnant" to be more concise, but that's the gist.

<>

The story was okay, 4/5.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous