All Comments on 'Baby On the Brain Ch.02'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
interesting

The meltdown at the part was funny.

to answer the question: brother Brian

At least, that's how I read the hypocritical vindictiveness.

I sometimes wonder whether people like this really exist. Fortunately for me, I've never met any.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
IF STATISTICS ARE TO BE BELIEVED

how many of us really know our sperm donor, TK U MLJ LV NV

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
5*

Good stuff and welcome back :)

puppydog3674puppydog3674over 10 years ago
To correct

one thing in your story .Yes you can make her pregnant again.In the first trimester the female body continues to drop an egg and I know of at least one case where the woman got pregnant twice.

rainbow001rainbow001over 10 years ago
Great Finish

Thank you for picking this one up. You did a great job IMO. I thought that you nailed the characterizations for almost everyone in the story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done as usual.

Thanks, author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

One word: Superb

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great job

I hope Bridget hears through the grapevine, about Brian's new family.

Great job!

shuriken2012shuriken2012over 10 years ago
different

i usually like your stories but I'm not sure about this one. in the original Brian was made out to be a huge asshole, but it seems like you lost that aspect of his character in this sequel. also, making Jamie and bridget's lives so lame and Brians life so good seems like an unfair distribution of justice. after all, no matter how angry you are, you do not tell your wife to go get fucked and then walk out the door for a month. i get that it is never acceptable to cheat but for once i have to say the guy pretty much brought it on himself.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Nice continuation!

Thanks for the read! Had to 'drift' a few personalities, but not by too much. It is plausible that was due to their reaction to the odd circumstances!

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Sad end.

Good story continuation 5*****.

tiger46tiger46over 10 years ago
very good

and mostly faithful to the characters of the participants in the original story.

For a sec I thought she was going to deliver a deformed child. Was dreading it actually.

zed0zed0over 10 years ago
Great Finish To The Story

Great Finish To The Story - Although I had not read the original first chapter until now.

Personally I believe Brian was a ass-hat and an idiot.

He created most of the problem himself.

Although that does not pardon Bridget's cheating, it sure made it easier for her to justify getting in touch with her inner slut.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Wow...

My brother is a piece of shit, but at least he never tried to pull something like that. He would have ended up worse than Jamie if he had. That's the worst betrayal possible, IMO. Great violent revenge on the Asshole.

5 HUGE Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks for a good story 5*

Which is also a 'breath of fresh air' here on Lit. for a husband who is not a spineless wimp and would not let his wife get away with infidelity and whoring. Keep up the good writing.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

How old are Bridget and Jamie? They act like they are still in high school.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 10 years ago
Good fun

I always appreciate your efforts. And this is one of the best written lines I've seen in a long while:

It was the longest conversation they'd had in years, and Jamie wasn't even aware of how poorly it was going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the rest of the

idiots that posted stories on this day should read this and see how real people act,the garbage written by these sick fucks would make any normal person sick.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Welcome back...!!

...I really missed your way of writing. What is more to say - everything has been said.

5* without hesitating.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
Another 5* completion

of an unfinished story.

FTDS provides an excellent service at Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why

The final line. "Besides he couldn't make her pregnant again" ?

Was it a typo?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I don't get it. While I don't think he should have accepted fathering his wife's bastard kid, the first thing he does after getting a divorce is hooking up with a baby momma to raise some other man's bastard kid?

He's may have a spine, but he's still a retarded cunt.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
75000 years old tradition

@ Anon we takes the about 100000 years old Homo Sapiens Sapiens heritage. The HSS groups should have survived from 600 people in (East) Afrika 740000 years ago after the Toba supervulcano erupsion. One of the instrument was to accepted not DNA relative 2-3-4-x years old children to raise up after the biological father died during the mammoth (lion, tiger) hunting or the mother died during the next birth.

The tomcats kill the not DNA relative kittens, we do not kill..............

What a difference to accept a child or a cheating wife give you a bastard.

At the first version you decide but at the second verson a cheating cunt decided without you............

JounarJounarover 10 years ago

@anon

What's so hard to understand?

He rightfully dumped a cheating slut who broke her vows to him by cheating with his scumbag brother, disrespected him by fucking said scumbag in his bed and while on the phone to him, lied and tried to pass off her bastard as his and who was planning on fucking the again in the future!

That's a pretty big difference from hubby deciding to have a relationship with a woman who has a child from a previous relationship.

The only thing I felt this story missed was the ex wife not hearing he did farther a child which made her destroying her marriage pointless.

FTDS, I thought you nailed Jamie getting his ass whooping perfectly as it felt so very realistic.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Predictable

I am glad it was finished, but he very notion there could be some sort of other outcome is ridiculous. If she had wanted to have a baby a sperm donor was always an option. One that she and her husband could have discussed. Instead the spoiled bitch that she is took it upon herself to take what she wanted and lie to her husband about the child she expected him to spend the rest of his life working for! When treated with such disrespect, what other end is feasible? So, while it was well written, I would have liked to see the story unfold in some way that created a bit more dramatic tension. Most likely this would come from the husbands suspicions and her fear of getting caught. Perhaps, the cheating should have occurred while he was at work rather than away for a month. This would add to his confusion and provide her more cover. Perhaps the discovery would come from her will slowly disintegrating from living a lie. I have seen people breakdown emotionally from trying to keep a lie going. As far as the aftermath is concerned, a beautiful woman is not likely to let herself go. She would recover from the birth, clean herself off and get back on the market. There are many wealthy average looking me that she could have latched onto with a little effort. In the end, she would lie in bed after having fucked her new husband and think about how she had come out alright. She never really cared about her first husband, she only cared about what she could get for herself.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Welcome Back

An excellent ending to an unfinished dead story. As always I appreciate your efforts. Some don't but I do. There are many that need finishing so I hope your hiatus is over for a while. Thank You! 5 stars.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 10 years ago
As usual...

... a hell of a lot better than the original. I'd say just the right amount of retribution.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Very quick resolution. Thanks for the offering.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Excellent

Tremendous conclusion to that old dead tale. As usual with your writing, the cheaters get what they deserve and the innocent live happily ever after. Continue writing the good stuff, I'll be reading.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Interesting

@Anon Somebody does not know what is the different between step kids and bastards, interesting.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
An advice

@FTDS To increase the Romantic Revenge level is easy to show with that method that the ex-wife can see the ex-husband's happiness. If they live in a middle size or small (imagined) city this is easy to write such situations..........Many writers use this possibility.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Better twist

What went through my head when the father started berating Jamie for being a fuck-up was that perhaps Jamie was not his son. It would have been interesting if the situation with Brian and his wife caused the father to question his children's paternity. Of course, Jamie who was so different than his father and brother would turn out to be the offspring of some lazy fuck that the mother had been screwing over the years.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 10 years ago
Seriously

Great to have you back, love your stuff. Hope to see a longer one from you soon, this site has been hurting for writers in this category who know how to keep a reader interested.

For example, @Duna, shut up and don't offer unsolicited advice to authors who are a million times better than you, and stop going on and on about romantic revenge. We all get it, you're very clever for being aware of a classical example, it doesn't make you some great scholar to keep babbling on about the Marriage of Figaro and it doesn't make you a great author to keep harping on the same subject over and over. You're an illiterate twat, no one cares about your ideas or opinions.

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
Where have you been?

Slutting around in another section for the last while?? LOL :). another great ending. It's getting to the point where we actually don't care about WACC story writers as we have you in the wings to rain justice down upon those niferiois story characters of the WACC story. On second thought how about a secondary nom-de-plumb. STARTTHEDAMSTORY. just a thought

Health Wealth and Happiness to you and your family for 2014

William_LinesWilliam_Linesover 10 years ago
Thanks for another great ending.

Thank God for a writer who is willing to finish a story. I hate having to read an interesting story only to find that the author didn't finish it. FTDS you are an excellent writer and most innovative. I have give all of your stories five stars.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Suggestion for FTDS.

Now, do one for "The Neglected Wife's Revenge" by baddad53. That bitch is in dire need of some FTDS justice!

bobby9909bobby9909over 10 years ago
Another Great Ending!!

Thanks for finding these stories and giving them much needed, well done, and much better endings. Your writing skills are very good. Your character developement is believeable and in proper context with the original story. The plot line is, yes, predictable, but your descriptive skills overcome that issue nicely.

Pay no attention to the one(s) who have trouble communicating in English... You did your usual good job - as an ending it works very well. Your efforts are appreciated. Please continue on your mission!

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
What is the Romantic Revenge?

@ frontlinecaster I suggest you to read from Vulcez "How Are You?" and "Choices Made", from Stangstar06 "Love is for Sucker" or "Hindsite". from Cpete "Postcard" and "Family Guy", from Seurat "Homecoming Call", from FrancisMacomber "Winning the Lottery", from toesman "Loretta: Redux", from laptopwriter "It was Written in the Stars Ch. 03" , from Slirpuff "The Price of Forgiveness".

This stories are almost 100% Romantic Revenge stories.

The more examples origes from mixed Revenge Stories, where the Cruel or Modern Figaro Type Revege the main revenge weapon but the Revenge level increasing a auxialiry Revenge weapon a Romantic Revenge.

Examples: (According to me the most fenomenal Romantic Revenge part from a story) from Azpiri' "Shattered 03" the end scene is a fenomenal Romantic Revenge situation...from Likegoodvine "No Strings Attached", from Beermaker "Dawn: A Cheating Slut Wife", from FrancisMacomber "The Honey Trap", from mitchfren "Bailing Out",

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Brief introduction into Revenge-ologia (BTB-ologia)

@frontlinecaster The revenge weapons of the spouses (husbands and wives Amyyum writes about wives) are three types:

1. Cruel Revenge weapon: to do some harmful aginst the spouse and the lover(s). For example to couse injury, to use electric stun gun, to use paint ( and Amyyum), pepper (IronDragon), water (BigK10), sometime violance (baseball bat), contiguose illness (HIV, STDs) etc.

2. Modern Figaro Type Revenge weapon: To do trick to get children custody, to reach better rate than 50-50%, to destroy the cheating spouse future, his/her lover, his/her family, social, job respect etc..(in some stories the Figaro(s) is/are the friend(s) of the betrayed spouse).

3. The Romantic Revenge weapon: To live better after divorce is not revenge alone, but the cheater ex knows this and he/she suffers from it that is the hyper Romantic Revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked the idea of finishing the story....

But, I feel you left the ending open ended......you got my 5. Things sure can get ugly, but try to finish your story. Show the absolute finish to all of your characters.

...bill

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 10 years ago
Duna

No one asked you what romantic revenge is. No one wants to hear your opinions. No one cares what you think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More asinine bullshit from the master of crap:

Until there is a DNA teat done, the potential remained for it to be his. Furthermore, why didn't Jamie press charges against his brother and his father? Then the issue that he would remarry a single mom and promise to love her son like it was his own and yet, couldn't so the same for his now exwife and his nephew? And then after the honeymoon would suddenly knock up his new wife?

This is fantasy, so some leeway is allowed; but you demand waaaay to fucking much. You want to make it realistic then don't write such asinine bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Asinine commenter

Not sure what a DNA teat is, but the wife knew she was pregnant while husband was absent, asswipe. No DNA test was needed, and that had nothing to do with the fight - she cheated, cuckie. Try reading the story before you comment. As for pressing charges, how many witnesses do you think would support his argument, douchebag? If you don't like it, fine, but don't lie and don't make up stupid crap. Fucking illiterates commenting all the time make me sick. Go back to reading the cuck crap and sucking your boyfriend's dick. We need more stories like this!

5****, only because I can't vote more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
zxqrg

fzqrde bh7kmnlt

makes as much sense as story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

you're my hero!

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
This joins Stang's story "Forever Gone, Forever You"

I generally don't like comparing two stories because we should comment on THIS story.

And honestly, the question is: why Didn't she just go to a sperm donor? If no emotional entanglements, she can provide a receipt if hubby gets worked up "See...no fucking"

BUT...FTDS isn't giving the option of fixing this stupid beginning premise of the original story. He has to take the situation he is given. It was a stupid situation he was given.

I don't necessarily believe the family dynamic here. The choice to immediately abandon the brother seems...quick. And even if they abandon him, I have a hard time believing they (particularly the mother) would just sit back as two men beat on an unconscious man. One, this makes the two men unlikable. Two, the witnesses are all accessories if he wants to press charges.

As always, it was well written and I liked that some time was spent exploring this guy's feelings. I think that at some point, he should have taken a look at 'hey...can I accept this?' Rejecting it is probably the correct thing to do, but as a human, looking at that choice is very likely. People have had to accept the unacceptable a lot in our long existence.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
That was

awesome ...never completely trust your wife or your family...over 1000 cases like this a year in USA, ,mother lied and daddy aint daddy...and most of the time someone in daddies knew all about it, over 20 per state reported or caught, makes you wonder all you have is her word for it.... never marry before 30 and always get a DNA test..trust but verify. different spin on Kain and Able if it happened that way

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The wife fucked up

Even if he is the last man on the planet, you don't screw your husband's brother. 'nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not great.

To take a story that's clearly aiming for one thing and to throw it in your own direction because you didn't agree with it...that's some high school fanfiction stuff right there.

This was most likely not how the story would have turned out and it honestly seems like it was written just to make the writer feel better about a story where a woman cheated on a man to have a baby. As if the man in question needed to be vindicated, for some reason, when honestly, none of the characters were fleshed out beyond porno-levels anyways.

You have no real justification for blatant assault and further humiliation of other characters (and the red haired son? Was that really necessary?) and it shows.

All in all, I'm not a fan. It was bad and you should feel bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nuther

looser. (*)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lol

A commenter wrote: "You have no real justification for blatant assault and further humiliation of other characters (and the red haired son? Was that really necessary?) and it shows."

You, sir, are an idiot of the highest order. First, the fact you can't see the karmaic justice of the brother getting cheated on himself is hilarious. Then, you can't see how the humiliation of others was so richly deserved and well earned. As for "blatant assault"....I can't imagine what happened in your life to make you into such a pussy and spineless twit. Apparently, you find absolutely no harm in what the faithless whore and asshole brother did, and yet you get your panties all twisted over the ass beating that the brother should have had many years ago (then maybe he wouldn't have turned out so fucked up.) I almost have to assume that you're either an asshole who fostered your own bastard off on someone else, or a cheating cunt who did the same. When you destroy peoples lives, a little ass beating is hardly beyond the pale...many others would do far, far worse. Mentally, you're a child; morally, you're a deviant, and I weep with fear for the future that there may be others of your ilk to carry on such a genetic malaise to the next generation. May you be rectally relieved by a syphillitic bear.....have a great day!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Nice

The cheaters got what they deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
waste of ink

did you write this a your boyfriend was penetrating your faggot ass

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
Fuck you namby-pamby naysayers.

Brian was the only one that got fucked. His brother and his wife got what they deserved. Now, If Bridget would have discussed Jamie's participation and Brian agreed, that would be fine. Although Jamie was such a pig he would have probably fucked that situation up, too. Stranger things happen in real life than did in this story. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I'm just glad you had paragraphs. Great ending to an, otherwise, average story!

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
What's missing here.

Is Bridget sitting in a park watching her and Jamie's daughter playing and seeing Brian and his new family stroll past her wheeling a baby carriage.

deadseyedeadseyeover 9 years ago
Ahh violence, it solves all issues

if the cunt or bastard cant talk or walk...you win.

heard about something like this growing up, snowmobile accident didn't find the other cheaters head till spring, fell into river, 5 brother and 1 cousin went out 4 brothers came back, she hung her self in the barn, after trying to take all his money and run away wit the kids, cops said suicide, big families police their own.

Know your mate before you marry, ask questions, never just trust, many a woman would be alive if they had just paid attention to the man and the rules he lived by.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
THE BRAIN MAY HAVE THE DESIRE

but its back to the old fashioned way for results. TK U MLJ LV NV

Eroticafan8000Eroticafan8000about 9 years ago
Good.

This was a good one. The flaw in her plan never really hit her until it was too late. A lot of couples go through that hardship. She was just being selfish. It doesn't give her the right to betray her husband like she did. I get it. You want a baby, but fucking another man to get it, let alone your husband's estranged brother? That's just stupid. That will only serve to tear families apart, and it did. She should've thought of the consequences beforehand. It didn't help that the brothers already disliked each other either, only made it worse. Fucking a man's brother is worse than anything else.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
thanks for finishing the story

and doing it well.

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 8 years ago
First read,

what did it mean that he couldn't make her pregnant again?

Other than that it looked good.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 8 years ago
Answer your question

She was already pregnant, she couldn't get knocked up again at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks for trying.

It was a decent, if very sad, ending. Glad Brian ended up OK, and Bridget also got what she wanted, a baby, and what she would have had if Brian has stayed, a loveless marriage.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Great Ending

justice was served and balance restored!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Pregnant Again?

Why can't his new wife get pregnant again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sbrooks

because shes already pregnant!

MasterpuppyMasterpuppyover 7 years ago
Actually

That's not true. You can get pregnant twice. It's extremely rare but possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No Change For Bridget

If she had stayed with Brian, it would have been in a loveless marriage with POSSIBLY no children. After Jamie got her pregnant, she had her baby, but no loving husband. Jamie was nothing but a sperm-donating loser. set on an infantile revenge. Bridget was then stuck in a loveless relationship until Jamie fled and Bridget crept back home. Well...at least she had her baby girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NO CUCKOLDS HERE

Man figures out lying, cheating slut is cuckolding him and expects him to raise a bastard. Sees all the evidence he needs to correctly identify asshole sperm donor and deal with him effectively. Bitch is suitably ostracized by friends and family. Also exposing an additional slut in the process. Well done.

bitch has been well burned. So has the bastard.

A fine example of the BTB category. Husband is well reasoned individual and so are the parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"Great Ending"

This is a "just" ending to a bad situation. Great job author.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Of course wife and brother’s lives turn to shut and hubby finds new love so predictable. Funny he wouldn’t adopt but was willing to father his new wife kid, makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

He got his new wife pregnant and he can't make her pregnant again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Timriv -- it does make sense

There's nothing dishonest about having a child from a previous relationship. I was a widower with a daughter already -- do you think that disqualifies me from a second marriage, or that my second wife would love my daughter any less ?

His first wife's major crime was her dishonesty, and her pregnancy would have been a constant reminder. Way different from marrying a single mom as long as you knew going in she had a child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Some people

Aren't happy if someones wife isn't another mans slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bravisimo

OUTSTANDING! I really liked this story. Bravo, bravo!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Could do without all the violence, but the outcasting is Perfect!

Of course I wanted to see Jaime get his ass kicked. Not always good to indulge

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Oldbear

Thanks for the tip that this story exists. FTDS was a good finisher. I don't care much for violence in real lfe, except in a certain circumstances. But I do like it in my fiction, especially , as in this case, where it is richly deserved. I never advocate physical violence against cheating wives, but really like to see the affair partner suffer lasting physical damage. An unhappy life is punishment enough for the wife. Sad for the child, but that is not cheated husbands problem. Thanks again, reading comments good or bad is a great way to find good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ripping off other people’s ideas

Weak....

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
To oldbearswitch - violence is the proper respense

Through violence morons learn the hard way. Violence also scares people and gives them incentive to avoid it.

90+% of women want admiration of men, small percentage will slut themselves to get that admiration. For all of them violence is a deterrent. Remove the threat of violence and what else you have left to stop cheaters?

Nobody who knows me will approach a wife of a violent man. Can you guess why not?

But onto the story. FTDS is a BTB finisher, I like his approach, sometimes he messes up but his work is always straightforward and real. The way the things could go in realistic situations where most people are not wimps and most women are not sluts.

This is a good ending, a little bit harder in the burning part but good enough for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

Ends well. It's good to find the cheaters paying for their crime! A little violence towards his arsehole brother was just right.5*****s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh, why not?

Why couldn't Brian make hid second wife pregnant again?

AlericAlericover 3 years ago
puppydog3674

They can't do the dna test til the second trimester, so no he can't get her pregnant again.

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Finally a story where the offending brother is actually ostracized by the rest of the family!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Really.

This story had so many holes in it that it wasn´t even funny. Two weeks after he gets home, she tells him she´s pregnant? And then she leaves a calendar where he could see that she was only fertile while he was out of town? Then Jamie, not knowing that she´s married starts putting pressure on her for more sex? So now you have two brothers that literally do not talk to each other because the older slept with the youngers date, sitting next to each other carrying on a conversation? And the youngest being mentally challenged confesses to his brother that the baby his wife is carrying is his? Wow. And to top it off he miracle like is able to start making babies? Really? And typical of this kind of stories. The ex wife turns ugly and lives in utter poverty, even though she has a job. And he finds the most loving and honest faithful wife and has a family and lives happily ever after. While the rest of the family collapses. You need to sit back and read the stories yourself before having them printed.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

Who cares about minute details and plot holes? It’s a good BTB story about justice being served to those who deserve it. Enjoy it for what it is.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"Besides, he couldn't make her pregnant again." - Why can't he get her pregnant again, or does she mean right then?

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

Besides, he couldn't make her pregnant again. - why not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Come on people

You people really r stupid. She was already pregnant. "She calmed him down the best way she new how". FUCKING!!!!! These stories are free, cut the authors some slack

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Perfect name @ WodowedIDIOT

Did you even read the story? How many times in the story did Jamie say the word wife? Of course he knew she was married to his brother. Moron. That was the whole premise of the story. And where did it say that they didn't talk to each other? Eh, nowhere. You think the story failed because she forgot to take down a calendar? She was bouncing around in excitement and planning a party, while trying to fuck her husband into stupidity, while simultaneously planning more sessions with her brother in law. Did it occur to you that maybe with all that going on, that the calendar simply escaped her notice? You complain about Brian getting his new wife pregnant? Did you miss the paragraph where the doctor explained that he had low sperm count but that he wasn't infertile? Clearly you did.

And people asking why his new wife couldn't get pregnant again at the end? Duh! Don't they teach biology in school any more? She couldn't get pregnant because Brian had already gotten her pregnant, and you can't get pregnant twice at the same time. Idiots.

Anonymous91Anonymous91about 3 years ago

if I was Brian, Bastard and the Whore would be in deep shit. Not only beating, I would ruin their life more than that. That's why I don't trust even my parents. Just myself.

lukeey90lukeey90about 3 years ago

I loved it ..worth reading. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

lugon2019. That statement was tongue in cheek. She was already pregnant when they did the in-vitro DNA test which proved the child was his. So seeing as she is pregnant he couldn't make her pregnant again at that time.

After the baby is born is a different matter.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Much better than the original.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Read some of the comments. Talk about making me feel like a genius 🤣

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great ending to a sorry beginning. Thanks.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Although it is exceedingly rare, it is possible for a woman who is already pregnant to ovulate, for the egg to be fertilized and the embryo to implant. In all of the cases of which I am aware, the second embryo implanted in a Fallopian tube as an ectopic pregnancy, which is not ultimately viable. Uterine implantation of a second embryo when another is already well established in the womb would be very unlikely.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Great continuation, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was good but if we could have had a scene where his ex wife finds out he was able to make a baby, it would be even better. Thanks for the story.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

Jamie was the only one that didn't deserve to be punished, he was abused by his brother, (ya the prom thing wife date whatever either way a commitment) revenge against the asshole Brian was justified, and she lied to him how was he to know? Besides, guy was probably a fuck-up because of the way daddy/bro dearest fucked him over if that event was symptomatic of the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jamie and the ex were dumb trash and deserved what they got!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous