Baby Steps Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Speaking to me he said "If you don't have anything to tone down the color of nipples I could probably get something from pharmacy downstairs, but if you would rather go like you are then I can guarantee that in this town you won't feel terribly out of place. You'd get some obvious stares, both good and bad, but I would stay fairly close to your husband to ward off any unwanted advances. A woman that looks as good as you do, if she's alone, would certainly bring out the boor in most men."

Jim thanked him for the advice and gave him a hefty tip. After he had left, Jim looked deeply in my eyes and kissed me tenderly on the mouth. "Thank you," he said. He patted me on my now unpantied bottom and said "Are you ready for dinner?"

To Be Continued....

At Christmas time and for the rest of our drive we conspired and planned all the things we would do.

The first part of the story was true. We did play the game that Jim had devised with its rules of 65 MPH and the imposed 20 mile limit of me in the gifts he had bought.

Even the truck driver was real. But I never had a conversation with him, I never mouthed the words "Fuck me" to him.

12