Baby Steps Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK," I said boldly before Jim could give an answer, "but on two conditions. We keep the tape when it's over and your wife will be with us the whole time." I thought that Bob would begin to cover his ass about now, because I didn't really believe there was a wife. I thought that it was just a ruse to get us over to his house. I had read enough murder mysteries to realize that you don't just follow strangers with candy.

"Oh, that presents no problem whatsoever. In fact, my wife will probably want you to videotape us as well. She loves it when people watch us fuck."

Jim looked excited, but also a little ashen. I could tell he was scared. Like me, I thought. Maybe we were going just a little too fast for comfort, but like the old saying goes, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Bob reached in his wallet for a piece of scratch paper and scribbled down his address and phone number. "Say about eight? And please do us the courtesy of calling us as soon as possible if you change your mind, OK?"

I excused myself and went to the restroom while Bob gave Jim the directions to the house. As I entered the Ladies Room I couldn't resist looking at my reflection in the mirror. No one else was there so I stood and stared at myself for quite for quite a while. I squeezed my tits together and lifted the side of my Jeans to get another good look at the brazen image I had dared to show the world. Liz, I said to myself, do you really know what you're getting yourself into? No, I answered myself. No, I don't.

I left the restroom softly humming "Que Sera, Sera"

To Be Continued....

12