Babydoll Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before leading us to a table the host asked Mom if she wanted to check her hat and coat. When she removed it, I held my breath to stave off my nerves. Mom looked exceptional in a dress that closely related to the one she had worn on Thanksgiving. The knit dress was grey with black side panels that perfectly matched the stockings and boots she was wearing and molded perfectly to the contours of her figure. Who wouldn't have extreme feelings as they accompanied such a lovely lady.

The food was exceptionally good. House salads accompanied the meal, Mom had Lasagna and I had a Stromboli. My mother suggested a couple of glasses of Chianti and decided we should save some of our entrees, so that we would have room for some of the Bistro's famous Tiramisu. Mom had a cup of straight coffee, while I had a shot of espresso added to mine.

When we were through, the server brought us a couple of boxes for our leftovers and the bill. We were ready to head out, so Mama reached into her pocket book and handed him her credit card. The server left and was back in a few minutes and we were paid up and ready to go. On the way out, we stopped at the host stand so that the hostess could retrieve Mama's coat. The hostess helped her put it on and bundle up, while I held our leftovers.

We hurried through the frigid air to the car. The temperature inside the car wasn't much better as I cranked it and turned the heat on full blast. We remained quiet as I pulled onto the road that would have us home in a few minutes. To be honest, I was pretty tired and not thinking about much of anything at this point. I was just ready to get home and get some rest.

Lost in my serenity, I hadn't really taken notice of my Mother's silence, but she was. We were nearly to the entrance of our neighborhood when she startled me by breaking the silence, "Will you have a brandy with me tonight?"

My heart was stimulated thinking back to Thanksgiving, "I dunno!...I dunno if we should..."

(Mama) -- "It'll be alright Jimmy. We can have a little drink and then I'm going to bed."

"OK. I'll have a Brandy with you." I figured what harm. She'd have a drink, which would help her sleep and she wanted a little company. I put the rest out of my mind for the moment..

We both fell silent again as I pulled into the neighborhood. Time sped up in my mind, as I contemplated everything. It was only a few moments later that we pulled into the driveway where there was only my car in its usual spot. I opened the garage door and pulled the Audi into its usual place and then suddenly felt a little anxious again, but how could I refuse an innocent little drink with my mother.

As the car came to a rest, Mama opened the passenger door and swung to the side and was out of the car in a flash. "Jimmy, will you open the trunk." I pulled the lever to open the trunk, while she had already opened the backdoor to retrieve her carry on.

I walked back to the trunk to grab her suitcase, "I'll get that." I said as I looked at her.

"No. I'll get it," she insisted, "It's not that heavy... You take our food in and put it in the fridge and go downstairs and pour us a couple glasses of that cognac," she was already headed to and through the entrance of the house.

I did as she asked, placing the food in the refrigerator, and heading down to the basement bar. I poured a couple glasses of Cognac in the snifters and sat on the couch awaiting Mama. 5 minutes turned to 10 as I awaited her arrival. The longer I awaited, the more antsy I became.

Just sipping, I finished the first glass of fine spirits and was back to the bar to pour another, when I finally heard my mother padding down the steps into the basement. When I saw her rounding the corner into the room, I took note that she had changed into her sleepwear.

"Sorry I kept you waiting," she softly apologized. "I just wanted to clean up after the trip and put on something a little more comfortable."

The nearly floor length pink silk robe she was wearing, tied firmly at the waist, wouldn't be considered exceptionally provocative, but with what I had expected and our history over the past couple of years, I was caught off guard. I had figured she was just going to go put some things away and be right down.

I grinned nervously, "That's fine. Here's your brandy." I walked over to the side table at the sofa where I had placed it and handed it to her.

"Thank You Jim," she gracefully accepted as we both took a seat.

'Oh the stories this furniture could tell,' I thought to myself, completely aware of where I was at in this moment.

Mama looked me dead in the eyes, "Jill... she's a great girl... such a lady... such manners. I loved the way she'd call me Mrs. Jameson. You didn't tell her my last name is Richards."

(Jim) -- "I didn't think about it. Heck, you bringing it up now is the first time I've even thought about that."

"It was cute... It didn't bother me... People do that all the time when I'm around you kids and they haven't met me. I actually rather enjoy getting to be Mrs. Jameson again."

I grinned in return to what she was saying. Mama seemed to be getting a good buzz going and in my mind, I didn't want any unforeseen consequences, so I tried to make sure that we were both nursing our drinks, but Mama had finished hers and gone up to the bar and poured another. I was reticent in knowing that if she started tying one on, then she could become unpredictable.

She sat back down on the sofa, her robe opening slightly displaying some cleavage from the matching pink nightgown she had on underneath her robe. I think she saw my eyes wander, but she said nothing. I truly believe that my mother enjoyed the fact that she had a visual effect on me.

Women are emotional and they want to be desired. Too many times I allowed these emotional beings to take control over me. When life becomes about emotions, then women are in charge. That's part of the whole men are from Mars, women are from Venus thing. Emotions are the element of women. Let them have that territory.

My mother tilted her head to the side with a look I could read from miles away, "You don't mind if I ask you something personal?"

"Mama, I'm having a drink with you. Please, no loaded conversations. I just want to relax."

She continued, "You and Jill are going to make a go of it aren'cha?"

I made sure to make eye contact with her and rolled my eyes.

She was insistent on waiting for an answer. "Sorry, but will you answer."

"Mom!" I rebuked her for pushing.

"Please," she begged.

"Whatta you mean?" I knew what she meant, but didn't want to concede.

She smiled in her persistence, "You know, engagement."

The conversation flustered me, "I dunno. Maybe... We'll see."

She pushed, "You do care for her?"

"Yeahhh, of course. Why would I have brought her here if I didn't?" I surrendered, just wanting her to leave it alone.

Her brow crinkled, "Don't screw it up," she mandated.

Perplexed by her determination, "Mom. I asked you not to bother me with this."

(Mama) -- "OK Jimmy, I'm sorry."

"It's alright." I accepted, " I just don't want to talk about any of that stuff right now."

(Mama) -- "OK... Well, when are you leaving tomorrow."

(Jim) -- "About 6pm. That way I'll be back around 11pm."

(Mama) -- "OK, well, I'm sleeping in 'til noon. We'll get everyone to go have lunch at the club at 1pm. If that is alright with you."

(Jim) -- "OK."

"I'll call everyone in the morning." With that, she came forward wrapping her arms around me, "I just want one more hug from my man."

I returned her hug as we swayed together with her torso mashed into mine. She sighed as she released me and stood up. "One last hug." she requested.

I stood up and reciprocated. Her flimsy robe and nightgown molded to her bouncy breasts and the womanly charms of her torso. This supple body would have an effect on any man's libido. It certainly did on my rampant, hormone filled 21 year old body.

She pulled me in closer until I knew she could feel what were the beginnings of an erection pressing into her soft belly, "Please forgive me. " A tear rolled down her cheek.

(Jimmy) -- "What's to forgive."

"I love you so much. It's just that you are so much like your father... and I loved him so much." She kissed my lips and left it to linger.

I moved my lips to her cheek and held her, my body betraying me, while my mind said 'no.' I stroked her back, as her warm body melded into mine. She was definitely the best hugger I had ever experienced, with her mature breasts smashed into my torso and my turgid cock buried in her pliant belly. Life certainly has a way of repeating itself. What's a boy to do?

She cradled my head, where we stood cheek to cheek, before she turned to kiss my cheek again. "It's been a long day." She pulled back and stared deeply in my eyes, "I wouldn't turn you down, if you came to bed with me," as she kissed me wantonly on the lips.

But something in me kept me from responding, even in the heat of this moment. I kissed her on the cheek, "Not tonight," I shook my head.

She leaned back and sighed in reply, nodding her head affirmatively with a look of horror. "I'm so sorry... I know... I don't know what comes over me."

"Don't be sorry. You're so fucking hot," I shook my head in the charged atmosphere, "...and to be honest I'm tempted. I mean you are a doll, but like you said, we crossed the line." I reached for her hand and pulled it to my face, and kissed it. You are my friend for life... Now, you head on up and I'll see you in the morning. We'll go have that lunch with everyone..." I leaned in and pecked her lips, "Now you go on to bed." Why did I have to be the adult?

She stood with her eyes closed as though she were lost in the moment, before releasing my hand and without saying a word turning and sashaying away. A moment later, she was around the corner of the room and up the steps.

Whew! Was all I could think as I receded back down to the sofa. That was deja vu with a better outcome. I had done the right thing for once. It was a paradoxical emotion as I felt anxious, but proud of myself at the same time; because of this exercise of self-restraint.

I can't lie. I didn't say my mother is hot because it made her feel good.. I said it because it is true. If she could ever release herself from the emotional bondage related to my father, then she would make someone very happy.

After sitting down on the sofa for several minutes and thinking, I ended up with my head in my hands, thinking... I just needed to relax. I laid down and closed my eyes, but couldn't shake my thoughts enough to sleep, because everything ran through my mind about what all that had transpired in my life. I decided a little weed might do the trick.

I got up and headed to my room where I was going to roll a big one and step outside to smoke it. Then I'd come back in and zone out until I could fall asleep. The house was eerily quiet as I topped the steps to upper level of the house.

Then I heard a faint noise that sounded like it was coming from behind my mother's closed bedroom door. I edged up to her door where I was certainly aware of the sexual moan of a woman in a state of arousal. I also heard a low hum singing underneath my mother's gutteral melody.

I wondered if she could have any clue that I might be on the other side of the door. In my mind, I knew that she was playing with herself to thoughts of me -- maybe my father. I was certainly flattered. One side of my ego was pulling me towards opening the door to look in on her and the other was telling me I was a perve and I needed to pull back and walk away.

In slow motion, I was convincing myself that I could quietly open the door and have a look at what she was doing. But could I? Could I actually peep on my own mom doing the nasty? Something so personal ... Something so private?

I was torn. I knew I shouldn't, but I couldn't help myself. Curiosity overtook my better judgment as I stealthfully began to turn the knob and slowly push the door open, hoping it wouldn't creak... it didn't. Finally I pushed the door until it was several inches open and I caught a glimpse of my mother lost in her own little world... fulfilling her own fantasy in the most vulnerable of positions. She was definitely a sight to behold.

There was a soft golden glow from a candle that sat on her bedside table. She had the covers pushed down and she was laying on top of the bed with the bottom of her silky night gown pulled up above her waist and the top pushed underneath her bountiful tits where she cradled them with the underside of her left forearm. Her hair and makeup were still well intact, but her eyes were closed tight in a state of focus as she sought her self-satisfaction.

I stared in stunned silence as my mother's knees pulled completely back to her chest. She rolled the buzzing instrument through the furrow of her sweetness as she inhaled deeply. Gently she tweaked her nipples and rolled her neck as she seemed to shed her tension. I had fallen into a mesmerized haze, taking in the beauty of the erotica before me, as she slowly opened her eyes acknowledging me in the doorway, "Jimmy?" she went stiff releasing the magic wand. "Nnnoooo!!!" she bellowed in embarrassment as she turned on her side and curled up. Her moans and sighs seemed uncontrollable as she quivered in the intensity of her passion.

I pulled the door shut and headed to my room. 'I hope she'll stay in her room,' I thought to myself in my self-conscious state. I had a cold sweat as I thought about embarrassing her in her most private of moments.

I went into my stash and quickly rolled a joint, which had been my plan when I had come up the steps. Much to my relief, my mother stayed in her room as I headed back down the steps and back out to the pool area. As I smoked the joint, I had a premonition that Mama was looking down at me, but I saw nothing when I looked to her bedroom window.

I was in a full state of arousal as I called Ashley. I wanted Ashley to come home and spend the night with me and I didn't care if Mama knew. I needed Ashley at that moment as the phone rang for the third and then the fourth time. 'God Dammit' I thought to myself as the phone went to voicemail. I was beside myself in a state of panic, 'Fuck, I need you,' reeled in my mind. "I need you Ashley... I want you to come home and be with me... I need you. Please come home," I pleaded to her voicemail inbox.

I sat hoping and waiting as five minutes turned into 10 and then 15. She wasn't going to call. I fell into despair. I thought about Jill. She's always there for me. If I call she'll answer. I need somebody... anybody.

I called Jill's number and after the first ring, "Hello."

--------------------------------------------------

I felt pretty good when I awoke at 10am. I obviously needed the rest. I recollected back to my conversation with Jill. The separation of the past week had made it easy to dismiss her. I didn't want to hurt her. I did love her... not the same way as Ashley, but what made me love her was the fact that she seemed to love and care about me so much. She wanted me.

I ended up sleeping in the nude, so I had to get to my dresser drawers to put some clothes on. I put on underwear, a t-shirt, blue jeans, socks, and a sweatshirt, and my slippers and headed to the bathroom to relieve myself and brush my teeth. When I was finished, I headed downstairs to the kitchen and brewed a pot of coffee.

In the kitchen, I fixed and ate a quick bowl of cereal and drank some orange juice as I waited for the coffee to finish brewing. When it was done, I poured myself a cup and doctored it up before fixing one for my mother. I headed up the stairs thinking about how I was going to deal with my peeping in on her the night before. She certainly needed to get up and make arrangements for lunch and I needed to pack my car for the trip back to school.

I took a deep breath as I reached the top of the steps. 'Now or never', I thought to myself before opening the door and entering her darkened room. I approached her bed where she lay on her side beneath the covers, holding her pillow. "Mama, I brought you some coffee. It's 10:20am."

She rolled over towards me and accepted the coffee, pulling it to her mouth and taking a swig. Eyes lifted, she spoke softly, "Jimmy, I'm embarrassed."

I feigned ignorance, "What?" I decided that denial was the solution.

(Mama) --"Last night you saw me... Why were you standing in my doorway?"

"I don't know what you are talking about," I insisted.

She puffed and looked at me flabbergastedly, "Whatever?"

I ignored her, "You gonna make those phone calls? I figure we better get moving. I'm supposed to leave by 6pm... Remember?"

"Ok... I'm getting up," she seemed to accept that I was going to have none of a conversation about what had occurred the night before.

"I'm gonna call Nanny. She went to Uncle Bob's for Christmas and I'd like to see her before I head back... I guess she's back... I hope so."

--------------------------------------------------

Mom and I arrived at the club shortly after 1pm. Big and Gramms were already seated at the table along with Nanny. As I walked to the table, I pulled the chair out for my mother to sit in an attempt to be chivalrous. "Y'all been here for long?" I inquired.

Big smiled as I walked around and hugged each of them, "No sir... been here about 10 minutes... Your Nanny was here before us."

Nanny laughed in her usual humble way, "Well, being a nurse, we were always taught to be early. It's the doctors who are always late." We all laughed as I hugged her and she kissed my cheek.

We sat around with our menus as we impatiently awaited Ashley's arrival. The server had told us the specials, but we knew what we wanted. I generally would have a club sandwich and I decided to have the same. We had ordered our food and were waiting on it when Ashley casually strolled in and greeted everyone as my mother and I had done 20 minutes earlier. I was sitting between my grandmothers at the round table and Ash had a seat reserved between Nanny and Mama.

Of course Ashley's presence had an effect on me from the moment I spotted her entering the room. I did my best to disguise my provocation, since the family was around me. She just looked so god damned gorgeous in her pink cashmere cardigan sweater, denim oxford shirt, denim skirt, black leggings, and black cowgirl boots. It was good that we had been separated at the table. I don't know what I would have done with her beside me, smelling her and feeling the aura of her presence. She was like a beauty queen in the way that she carried herself, always so proper.

I would be lying if I told you that I didn't have the butterflies when she arrived, but the way she carries herself always allows my nerves to settle eventually. I always wondered if Ash got nervous in situations the way that I did. She would tell me that she was nervous, but in public settings it didn't seem visible. If there was one thing my mother got right, it was the way she taught her youngest daughter to carry herself with grace.

My mother also seemed relaxed on this occasion. I've seen her virtually ready to explode in public environments before, but then again, I have seen her carry herself with elegance most times. It seemed she couldn't quite control her emotions as well as Ash. In my mind, I was thinking that maybe she thought if she got through the next few hours, then she could have some serenity, because I wouldn't be around vexing her.

The food and service were impeccable as usual. I had a my club sandwich and house salad. Big had a club and soup and the girls had soup and salad. We all made small talk the entire time and the atmosphere was happy, yet seemed a bit subdued due to my impending departure.