Babydoll Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My grandfather had the server bring out a dessert sampler platter. There were mini New York Cheesecakes, Turtle Cheesecakes, Coconut mini tortes, and Pecan Tartlets on it. We all had a few bites of each as we finished our dinner.

Big had already said he was going to have to head back to his office right after he ordered dessert. He had excused himself while we wrapped up lunch. I had no clue what Gramms was going to do, but she excused herself along with Big. We said our goodbyes at the table and they were off. I figured Gramms was going to head back to their house.

Mama had talked all through lunch about going back home and getting some rest, because she would have to head back to work on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I had driven us to lunch and I would be driving us back home. Nanny wanted Ashley to visit with her, which she had agreed to. That bothered me a little, because I wanted to spend time with Ash before I left.

Mama eventually asked if I was ready to head home, which meant that she was ready to head on out. So Nanny, Ash, Mama, and myself headed to our respective cars. Ash and I didn't say anything. How could we with Mama there. I gave Nanny a hug and then went to Ashley and we gave one another a brother-sister familial hug, hiding our true feelings, as Mama got into the passenger side of her car and Nanny got in her car and was backing out to head home.

"So you're going to Nanny's to hang out?" I asked to confirm.

(Ashley) -- "Yeah. I thought I should. I haven't seen her in weeks and since Pops passed, she gets lonely."

(Jim) -- "I was hoping to spend some time together before I headed out."

(Ashley) -- "Well maybe it's for the best we don't. I'll miss you, but you know you belong with Jill."

(Jim) -- "I tried to call you last night."

(Ashley) -- "I know, but it was for the best... You better get going before Mom gets pissed."

(Jim) -- "I'm going to call you here in a little while."

(Ashley ) -- "Why?"

(Jim) -- "I wanna see you before I leave... We'll you come meet me?"

(Ashley) -- "I dunno."

(Jim) -- "Please."

(Ashley) -- "I dunno."

(Jim) -- "I'll call."

(Ashley) -- "You better get going." And with that we hugged and separated and Ashley took off to follow Nanny to her house.

I walked over to my mother's Audi to drive us home. It was right at 3pm on a what was a crisp early January afternoon with the temperature hovering around 45 degrees. Starting the car, I turned the heat on full blast. I was a bundle of nerves as we headed back to the house. Mom asked and stated, "Are you OK... I know you love her... more than a brother should love his sister, but you need to let it go... please Jim, let it go."

"Yes Ma'am," I answered as tears welled in my eyes and a couple escaped and trickled slowly down my cheeks. It was a composed melancholy and I hoped my mother didn't notice as she sat reclined quietly in the passenger's seat on the ride home.

Nary a word was spoken as we winded our through the streets and roads home. Mama was probably thinking, 'what good could come out of such a conversation.' It had been a year since I had left home on good terms, why screw that up.

We pulled into the garage at 3:20pm. Mama spoke, "I enjoyed lunch. I miss times like those... they aren't the same as they used to be, but it is still nice when we can get together."

I nodded and agreed, "Yeah," as I turned the car off and began to exit.

"I'm going to go lay down Jim. I'll get up in a little while. I want to say bye to you, ok."

"OK," I agreed as I headed up to my room where I changed into a hoodie and a comfortable pair of warm up pants for the long ride through the night back to college . I just had a few more things I wanted to tuck in my car for the trip. My mother and grandparents bought little care package items that would keep me stocked up for a while. After a couple trips out to the car, it was ready for travel. I went back inside and laid down in my room around 4pm to take a little power nap. I awoke around a quarter after 5pm and decided to call Ashley.

I dialed her number hoping she would pick up this time. The phone rang three times and I figured she was going to ignore me, but on the third ring she picked up, "Hey Jimmy."

My heart lightened a little, "I was wondering if you'd pick up."

(Ashley) -- "I had to leave the living room. What's up?... "

(Jim) -- "I wanna see you before I leave."

(Ashley) -- "Jimmeee, you know that's not for the best."

(Jim) -- "Please. I'm leaving the house at 6pm. You can meet me at the mall at 6:15pm."

(Ashley) -- "I dunno... "

"Please," I pleaded.

"OK, I'll meet you." she finally agreed.

"Cool... thank you. I'll see you in a little while." I felt a sense of euphoria.

I gathered my wits about me and headed to my mother's room, "Mama, it's 5:30pm, I'll be leaving shortly."

My mother got up and came down and sat with me in the kitchen. The sun would be down very shortly, so the house was dark other than the lights and the golden and blue hues that shined through the windows. She fixed us some coffee and we nibbled on some muffins.

The minutes grew short as Mama spoke, "Jimmy, you are only young once. Don't waste it. You don't get it back."

I scrunched my face, "What the hell does that mean?"

"You've gotten away with a lot so far. You haven't been through what I went through when I was your age... and I hope you never do." she insisted.

"OK," I sat befuddled wondering what she was getting at.

"You can have what I had with your father, but not with your sister... You could have that with Jill. Don't screw it up."

I thought to myself in this brief personal moment, 'How the hell could she know? She was an only child for one thing and I never had intended to fall for Ashley the way I had.' But, I kept it simple in these fleeting moments, not wanting to argue, "I understand Mama."

We didn't say much more as we just sat together and enjoyed one another's company until about ten minutes before 6pm, when I made one last check around the house to be sure I hadn't forgotten anything, I was upstairs sitting on the bed in my darkened bedroom, when I heard Mama walk up the stairs and call for me, "Jimmy, you ready to get on the road."

I was ready to head on out, as I met Mama at the top of the steps, "Yeah, I was just having one last look around... You know I do miss this place when I'm gone."

The past twelve days seemed like a lifetime. I had grown up a lot. I was heading back to school a changed man, not totally happy with how things were. I wanted and needed my Ashley. When together alone, we were one and nothing else existed. Nothing it seemed would ever be settled in my family. We could never step back across the lines that had been crossed. The memories, both good and bad, would always be there, the rest of our lives.

Ash and I would be meeting in a few minutes for our goodbyes and then it would be over -- at least for a while. I wanted to take her with me. I wanted to run away and disappear with her.

Mama certainly seemed melancholy as she walked with me to my car. It would be years before this routine would be over. I still had 2 1/2 years of undergraduate study left and then two more years of law school. Mama cried openly as we kissed goodbye and I could see her watching, as I looked in the rearview mirror and drove away. I certainly loved my Mom.

--------------------------------------------------

I pulled in at the west wing entrance of the mall and parked pretty far away from the building. There were no cars around me, so it would be easy for Ash to spot me. I pulled out my cell phone and called Ash, she answered on the second ring.

(Ashley) -- "Hello."

(Jim) -- "You're still coming?"

(Ash) -- "Yes, but against my better judgment."

(Jim) -- "I'm parked over on the west side. You'll see my car."

(Ash) -- "OK. I'll see you in a couple minutes."

It wasn't long before Ash drove by slowly and then headed down where most of the other cars were parked. I followed her. She parked and I stopped behind her. She got out of her car and hopped into mine, "We gonna go in here or are we going somewhere else."

(Jim) -- "We're going somewhere else where we can talk and be alone."

"I want you to get on the road Jim. It's already going to be near midnight when you get back." I pulled out of the Mall parking area and headed where I knew we could have some privacy.

"Jimmy, where are you taking me?"

"Back to school," I chuckled. "I'm kidnapping you."

Ash gave me a perplexed look, "That's not even funny... Don't be driving somewhere miles away."

"Ashley, I'm not going anywhere that far off. I'm just going somewhere where we can have some privacy... I just wanna be with you Ash. I might never have that chance again."

"Oh Jimmy, we shouldn't," she looked a little reticent, "You're making me nervous."

(Jim) -- "Just one last time my love... Just one last time."

A couple minutes later, I was pulling into the back entrance of a subdivision of the Golden Hills Country Club. I creeped along the streets being inconspicuous, as though I were a resident. I knew about this area, because I had friends that lived near here and we had played golf here over the years. On a cold night like this, I doubted any security patrol would be coming out this way.

I parked and turned the lights off at the end of the road, where the development had been cleared for new houses that hadn't been built yet. This was a cul de sac near the 5th hole of the golf course , which was perfect, because there were no lights and no houses in the vicinity.

Ashley looked around as she unbuckled her seatbelt. She shyly grinned and muttered, "Weeknight... School night... I guess it's just you and me."

The only light came from the luminance of the display panel of the car's dash, but it was more than enough to take notice of my sexy lover in the passenger seat... the toned legs covered by the black wool leg warmers that extended mid thigh from her denim skirt exposing just enough skin to stir my senses. My cock had expanded in the comfortable athletic warm ups I had put on for my 5 hour ride back to college. "Come here baby," I cajoled as I leaned in, while sliding my arms around her.

"Ohh man," Ash exasperated as our tongues began a rhythmic fuck, Ash naturally gravitated towards me. The heat of the car and the sensations of love had my mind spinning as I pushed the seat back as far as it would go and leaned the upper part back until it rested on the back seat.

Our hands wrestled one another frantically as Ashley came to a rest upon my upper torso. A feeling washed over me as I realized it would be a while before I would see my lover again. I anxiously reached up to unbutton her blouse to feel her skin, feeling that this could be the last intimate time we would ever have together. I pushed the shirt off as she assisted me in its removal. Before I knew it, her luscious tits were once again mine. We were back at it with our tongues fornicating in the full throes of passion.

With desire overcoming us, we both leaned up to pull my shirt off, briefly recessing our kisses, "I need you Ash. I need... I need you," I pleaded as I pulled her skirt up and pushed her panties down, exposing her beautiful sex. With my cock at full mast, nature took course as Ash slid down and the crown eased inside her.

Ash's heaving chest displayed her overwhelming desire, as she fell down upon me. "Oh Jimmy, Why? Why does this have to be?" she panted. "No... No..." she writhed as she lost her breath, turning her head and resting it upon my face.

"You are my Babydoll, my liebchen, my flower... so very, very pretty... so very, very beautiful," I whispered in her ear as I pistoned in and out of her loveliness. I was in pure ecstasy as she came all over my cock.

With her in my full embrace, I reached around and unhooked her bra, allowing her wondrous tits to be completely free from their confines, while I continued to hug her. Ash continued resting upon me as I continued to slowly pull out and push back into her. I could feel every nerve from the friction we created.

Soon she turned back to our passionate kisses as she took my hands into her own. With the seat leaned back as far as it could go, she raised our hands to the top of the seat above my head. Straddling my waist, she began to ride me... up and down... up and down... up and down... skin on skin.

Then she released my hands; throwing her head back and shedding her bra completely in one fell swoop, while lithely pushing her stretched panties the rest of the way off her feet. It was like participating in beautiful erotic art. Her beautiful upper body was now on full display with her skirt being the only item left as it clung to her mid section.

I was mesmerized as her tits bounced on her chest, and the sheen of perspiration glistened the beauty that was her body. As she hovered above, I reached up and filled my hands with her bodacious bullets, causing her to grab on to the top of the seat as our groins rutted together in a carnal rhapsody.

"Oh God, yes, yes!" she whimpered as we continued our copulation, "Oh Jimmy, I love you! I love you!" she cried as my testicles jiggled from her gyrating and grinding my cock as I had bottomed out in her womb.

I pushed in and slowly pulled back out, watching her beautiful face and feeling the pleasure that only Ash could deliver. "Oh yeah baby, that's my girl!... my girl... my girl!" I moaned with every subsequent thrust.

I could feel her losing control. "Oh Jimmy, oh God! Yes, oh God, yes!" she groaned as her chest joined mine and she buried her head in my shoulder. "I wish this would never end... but it has to... it has to end, it has to." she whispered in my ear as we moved in unison closer and closer to climax.

She grasped my hands and pushed them high as she arose again, earnestly milking my shaft from tip to tail, "Please Jimmy... please," she cried, " help me... help me do this." She wanted me to fuck her back so that I would cum.

"Oh Ash, you are so precious!" I growled as I joined her in the exaggerated coupling. Her muscles contracted around my cock like the first time we had ever been together. "Oh Ash, oh my Baby... ung! ungh!" my body shuddered as the jets of cum filled my lovely's womb. The sensation overwhelmed us both as we orgasmed together -- thrashing, shuddering, and quivering about. I held her tight as it all washed over us.

After moments that seemed forever, I continued grinding and pushing into her, releasing all of my seed, "Oh My... Oh My..." I chanted, attempting to regain my breath as Ash nuzzled her cheek into my own. "I love you Babydoll," I murmured in her ear, as we rested with our torsos literally glued together in a muddled mess. It all felt so natural, like we would always be connected...