All Comments on 'Babysitting Ch. 01'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Decent story!!

The story line wasn't too bad that you wrote. I think you need an editor because you used Jimmy and Timmy interchangeably throughout the story and he also used Benny and then Bobby. The story wasn't that bad. But watch the names that you use in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Love it.

Great start. I love stories like this and you write very well. Your a good story teller, and that is a huge talent. I hope you post more chapters soon.

Thanks.

George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
yawn!

that was boooooooring

imurddyimurddyabout 14 years ago
interesting

Very, very titilating, also very cowardly to make an anonymous comment like that!

KCMaryKCMaryover 13 years ago
I liked it!

I have a soft spot for babysitting NC/R :D

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
not too bad

she is not too bright, she should have been able to figure out an outfit, after all I learned how to make a toga when i was in college

DiannahDiannahover 10 years ago
3 stars

You tell a good story, but you need to edit it better. When you have 2 guys, you need to use their names more often, and pronouns less often. There is also more than one area in the story where I just got lost.

This could be a 5 star story, but it needs to be cleaned up first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
That was so poorly written you couldn't enjoy it

When you write something you should always go back, and read it through. You'll pick up on all the places where it sounded like crap, or made no sense. Try jerking off less when you write because this was horrible.

Frenchie99Frenchie99almost 6 years ago
Could be interesting

An interesting concept but by no means unique. A few typos but I’ll continue with chapter two and see how it progresses.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES