Babysitting Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

"OK its time for bed. You go with Timmy until he is finished with you then join me for a night cap." He smiled then yawned loudly.

She knew what Timmy wanted so without hesitation ran her tongue gently and delicately with little fluttering strokes over his cock. After that afternoons heavy schedule he was difficult to raise but she pulled out all the stops like the good little slut she had become.

She lay between his legs sucking on his cock waiting to be dismissed until she heard a strong rasping snore. Tiptoeing from his room she made her way to Bobby. She knew what he wanted too.

On entering his room she stood quietly waiting while he examined her. "You had better wash up first you have cum over your chin." He told her casually. Glad not to be reprimanded she quickly did as told and returned to present a freshened naked body to him.

He patted the bed for her to gleefully pounce onto it like kitten ready to play. "As long as you have plenty of cock you seem to manage OK." He smiled at her.

"Thank you, sir. Your slut needs plenty of filling and you do it so well." She smiled back brazenly.

He slapped her ass playfully telling her. "You're a naughty slut now get me going it's been a hard day." He laughed at his own joke.

She sucked vigorously occasionally grazing his dick with her teeth just as he liked it.

"Enough." He sighed. "Now get on top and ride me." He positioned her feet either side of his head so that when she lowered herself onto his hard cock she was stuck there. He smiled at the look of frustration for she couldn't move. In consternation she pushed up wither hands but they sank into the bed and she couldn't lift with her legs while they were out straight.

He watched her manoeuvring trying to get a purchase but couldn't rise up its length nor back off with it so far up inside. Besides he had lifted his knees so she couldn't escape. At last she looked at him to see in his face he had her purposely but pleasantly trapped.

She giggled at the idea of being stuck on his rigid cock knowing it would be a long time before he would cum and she would be released, especially after today's performance. She would have to sit there on his cock until he had finished with her.

The thought of rolling off him sideways hadn't occurred to her as she really did want it. It was up to him now as she could do nothing but let him pleasure his naughty little slut.

"So what are you going to do now?" He laughed. As he laughed he clicked the little metal thing and dropped it discreetly onto the floor. He grabbed her breasts squeezing and kneading them watching her working up into a state of near completeness but just missing.

She tried to rock and roll on his penis without enough movement to let her cum. He slowly pushed with his feet and hands lifting her whole body, feeling his cock push at her cervix. So deep was he in her body she felt as though it were stretching her. She needed to separate her legs but they were trapped by his arms supporting them both.

Needing to cum she wanted him to ream her hole but had to settle for the slow upward movements, a cruel agony of wonderful stimulation. He began to speed up listening to her moans of one word repeated over and over. 'Yes." The word was exhaled every time the upward lift reached deep inside her body.

Unable to hold back he speeded up blurring her word and leaving him too senseless to hear it.

It took her sometime to recover and he too was very nearly dead to the world. She crawled down the bed to curl up suckling his cock. He watched her for a moment under the covers dreamily sucking him before closing his eyes for morning.

***

Awake, Lara opened her mouth letting go of his cock but didn't move. She remained in a ball at his feet in the bottom of the bed thinking.

Lara was numb from the idea she would be subject to this brainwashing for the next two weeks until her Aunt returned. What would become of her after so long a time pandering to their sexual needs? She was already programmed for uninhibited sex when ever they wanted it. If this didn't stop soon she was afraid she might not ever recover. Would she spend the rest of her life like this, primed as someone's sex object?

The word 'someone' registered an alarm. Did it mean just anyone? If it were just them she would leave and recover. If she had become a slut it might mean spending the rest of her days pandering to any mans whims. Silently she giggled telling herself she had become rather good at it.

It worried her that she had stopped fighting or trying to resist them. Whatever they did to her she simply gave in to it. A nasty thought crossed her mind. That first morning she had enjoyed being molested. She had revelled in their vulgar attention even seeking to prolong it.

Since then she had lost her dignity to simply become nothing but a willing sex object. It would be wrong to just give in to a life of seeking out a man's pleasure, shaping her self to a man's desire simply to keep him happy. 'I must try and fight this terrible thing they are doing to me before it's too late.' She thought.

Bobby stirred and she tried not to get in his way. He lifted the sheet and smiled a sweet sleepy face at her. "Good morning my lovely slut, did you sleep well?" He asked.

All the dark thoughts melted away with her face cracking into a delighted smile. "Thank you, Sir, I slept well. What must your little slut do for you master?" She asked.

12