Babysitting for Mr. Baker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes! Give it to me! I'm on the pill, and I'm clean. I've never let anyone touch me without protection before. Please, fuck me Cullen!"

She pulled gently on his cock, putting pressure on the slick opening. There was resistance, the entrance not wanting to yield to his erection. Katie pushed up with her hips and Cullen eased forward, slowly entering her tight pussy.

"AHHHHH!" they sighed in unison.

Cullen sank his dick in her until his balls contacted her ass. It was incredibly tight, and he was afraid he wouldn't last long. He tried to imagine anything to take his mind off what was happening, but all he could see was the hot, naked 18-year-old girl writhing beneath him. A few quick pumps and he had to pull out.

"Uhhh... what's wrong?" Katie sighed.

"Nothing, baby. Just been a while for me. I don't wanna go off too soon. I wanna to savor this."

Katie wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his mouth to hers. They kissed long and hard. "You make me feel like never before. I just want to make you feel the same way. I want you to cum inside me and fill me up."

Cullen reentered her pussy and paused at the bottom. He could feel the wall of her cervix, and asked if she was alright, if it hurt.

"No. It feels so wonderful! God, I love your cock in me."

Cullen started gliding in and out, varying the depth and speed of his thrusts. Soon, they were both panting and the tempo quickened, until Cullen thrust sharply several times. He shot his load deep in her sopping pussy and convulsed a few times. He collapsed on her sweaty chest, his cock still buried in her slit. They both breathed heavily for a minute, Cullen's dick diminishing in size until it slipped wetly out onto the bed. He rolled to the side, afraid of smothering her. They lay panting next to each other, glistening with sweat and sex. Turning their head towards one another, they smiled and kissed lightly. Katie rolled on her side facing him and ran her hand over his chest. She draped a leg over his and fondled his flaccid cock. Cullen jumped and brushed her hand away.

"Hang on. Give me a minute. It's a bit sensitive yet."

She smiled devilishly and maneuvered herself so her mouth was positioned above his cock. Before he could object, she grasp it and took the length of it in her mouth. The taste of their mingled juices stimulated her taste buds. Cullen's dick immediately started to respond, growing and filling her mouth. He groaned and tried to push her off, but she was not willing to give up. She bobbed and stroked until he was fully erect again.

"God, you're killin' me girl" Let an old man rest!"

"Oh no. I didn't cum that time. I want you in me until I squirt again!"

Katie straddled him and eased herself down on his cock, rocking back and forth and raising up, just to plunge down again. With her hands on his chest, she found her rhythm bobbing up and down, her ass smacking wetly on his thighs. Cullen grasp her hips and lifted her lithe body off, tipping her in mid-air so she was on all fours and he was behind her. He guided his cock easily into her once again and proceeded to pound her pussy. Holding her hips, he easily controlled the speed and position of her body. Sex filled the air; the sounds, the smells, the tastes.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Yes! Yes, ugh, yes! YES!" Katie cried out, her body shuddering and a flood of ejaculate streaming around Cullen's cock. The juice ran down both their thighs and soaked the bedding. That put Cullen over the edge and he spewed a second load in her hot pussy. He slumped over her back and panted heavily.

"Ah, fuck," he breathed. "I think we woke Nyla."

Sure enough whimpering and crying emanating from down the hall.

"Let me get her. You look exhausted." Katie said, rising off the bed. She strolled with confidence nude to the bathroom. Cullen watched as she wiped herself clean of cum with a wad of toilet paper. She strode back towards him saucily, her hips swaying as they had earlier in the evening while modeling her tissue box bust. There was no hint of insecurity as she leveled her gaze on Cullen. She retrieved her thong and shorts from the floor and stepped into them. Realizing her tank top was downstairs, she slipped Cullen's over her head. She was swimming in the thing, it almost reaching her mid-thighs. It looked like that was all she was wearing. She smiled at Cullen and paused at the door. Nyla was in full screaming mode now.

"So, what happens now? What do we do?"

Cullen held her gaze and thought for a moment, "I don't know, Kate. I really don't. Why don't we talk about it in the morning? I'm looking forward to just having you here when I wake up in the morning. Let's start there"

Katie smiled and headed down the hall to tend to Nyla, a smile on her face from ear to ear.

12