Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wanted to eat her and he wanted to do it now.

He moved along her body, kissing and licking as he went, until he came face to face with the object of his desires. Taking a deep breath, inhaling her lightly musky sent, he moved closer to his treasure. Taking his fingers and parting her, he saw the engorged hood of her clit. Above him he could hear her moaning and begging, "Jason… Jason…Please. Don't tease me. I need you so bad."

"Are you ready to cum, Donna?" he asked, teasing her clit with brief licks of his tongue.

Hearing that tiny frustrated scream again, Jason decided to put them both out of their misery. With his fingers keeping her open, Jason leaned forward and captures her clit with his lips.

"Arghhh!" came the impassioned moan from Donna. "Gods! That's incredible," she whimpered. "Keep doing it. Don't stop," she begged, bringing her thighs around his head, locking him in place.

This didn't bother him. He didn't plan on going anywhere. Damn! He thought. She evens tastes like a virgin. Taking his time, he rapidly started flicking his tongue across her clit, drawing more screams from her, making sure he lapped up every bit of cream coming from her virgin hole.

Donna didn't know if she was coming or going. The way he was eating her should have been against the law. His tongue on her clit was causing a pressure to build up deep in her stomach. Every time his tongue dipped inside her cunt or came back up to strike at her clit, the pressure got worse. All she could do was lay there and thrash her hips and beg him not to stop.

Jason's wanted to feel her come. He wanted to give her pleasure untold of, but most of all, he wanted to feel her on his tongue. Taking her clit between his teeth, he closed his lips around her clit and sucked HARD.

Donna found out which way she was going. She was cumming. No doubt about it.

"Ahhhhh!" She screamed, feeling her orgasm start, ripping through her like fire. Wrapping her legs across Jason's head, locking his mouth on her cunt, she started riding his face for all she was worth.

Jason continued to suck her until her spasms had passed, trying to relax her and draw out every bit of her nectar. Slowly he felt Donna's legs slip from around his head and fall to the bed. Looking up, he saw her wearing a most blissful expression on her face.

Feeling Jason's eyes on her, she slowly opened her eyes. Watching a pleased look cross his face, Donna asked, "Something amuses you?"

Staring at her nude body and the lust still apparent in her eyes, he said, "Oh no. Just happy you enjoyed yourself."

"Oh, the fun hasn't ended, not by a long shot." Sitting up, she flipped Jason on his back and straddled him again. Bending down to give him a kiss, she said, "Now it's time to take care of you..." Grabbing his hard dick, rubbing it against her silt and wetting it, she finished, "... And him."

"You sure about this? Once I take your virginity, I can't give it back. It will be mine for as long as we live," he said watching her hesitate. "You might want to save this first for Terry."

Shaking her head, "I said I would have sex for two reasons. One, if he was my husband, and two, if it was well worth it." Looking deep into his blue eyes, she said, "You have shown me a wonderful time and …" she said, pausing, "I want you to finish damnit!"

Laughing at the seriousness in that one statement, all he said was, "If you're sure, come over here and put that tight little pussy on this," grabbing his dick and keeping it steady for her.

Rising up a little, Donna started to slowly sit on his dick. Surprisingly, it started to slip in easily. Not amazing really since he prepared her well. She was as slick as it was possible to get. Feeling him grab her waist to steady her, Donna went a little farther down on his dick.

She took an inch.

Then another.

One more, until he butted against the proof of her innocence. Moving slowly, pushing against the barrier, testing how strong it was and feeling it start to give. She wouldn't have as much pain she thought. Her cherry was there but not firmly intact. Due to the life she lived, he wasn't surprised. He really wasn't expecting for it to be there. Gritting his teeth, he asked, "Do you want the honors, or should I do it"

Feeling him in her body, but wanting him deeper, she said in a strangled voice, "You do it."

"Hold on. This may hurt." Tensing his buttocks and grabbing her waist, he thrust up into her tight box even as he pulled her down onto his weapon. Feeling Donna's walls close tightly on him, he waited for her to relax and become less tense atop of him. There was no hurry. He had managed to seat himself in her to the hilt.

She had taken the whole nine inches.

The feel of her was making him sweat. Never had he experienced anything so tight on his dick. He couldn't wait to feel her move.

After the brief pressure and the feeling of something giving, she felt full. Filled to over flowing. Wondering if the worst is over, she asked, "Is this it?"

"No. This is not it, not even close to being 'IT'," he said. "Are you alright?"

Wiggling her bottom and hearing him groan, she said, "I'm fine, just waiting to see what happens next."

Grinning up at her, smirking like a man who knows something she does not, he said, "You haven't seen nothing yet."

* * * * *

Kory was thinking that that would be the last time she drove three drunken super heroines and one nymphomaniac anywhere, ever again. They were horrible. They screamed out the window, flirted with cab drivers and worse of it all, Sharon narrowly missed puking in her car. She had to help her get into bed before she could leave. That's what took so long. Instead of the hour or so she expected to be finished by, it took closer to three. She was tired and ready for her bed. Closing the door and stretching, she dropped her car keys in the bowl next to the door and looked around.

Nothing.

Yawning, she thought, Jason must have called it a night and left too. Walking past the living room and seeing the shape it was in, she decided she was too tired to deal with it right then. She'd save it for tomorrow.

Going over to rap on Donna's door and let her know she got in safely, that was when she saw that the door was cracked and that there were sounds coming from inside. Quietly, she pushed the door open a little wider and got the shock of her life.

Donna was getting the fuck of her young life and it was Jason Hart doing the screwing! Damn! Who would have thought? She should just close the door and leave, but the way Donna was screaming and moaning was too much to turn away from. Besides, she was curious. Getting comfortable, Kory settled in for a long session.

* * * * *

"Yes! Yes. That it. Deeper…Deeper" Donna panted. She was getting the most incredible feeling from Jason's nine-inch monster buried deep in her cunt.

Grabbing her hips, Jason was thrusting up into her for all he was worth, slamming her down hard. With every thrust, he went deeper and deeper in her tight cunt, slicing through her natural resistance, right up to her womb. Her screaming and moaning lit fires in him, helping him keep up the pace, keeping him stabbing deeper in her box, making him about to cum. He couldn't hold out for much longer. He felt a tingling on the head of his dick. He was almost there.

"Oh shit, baby. Ride this dick. Ride it like you love it," he panted.

Donna was trying her best to oblige him, thrusting down onto his upward stroke and rotating her hips. She just loved the feel of her pussy muscles clinging to his thick rod. Every time he touched her womb, she felt like she was going to cum. The more he did it, the closer the feeling got.

Like it was now.

One good thrust would finish it for her. She had that tingle in her clit. That feeling that started at her toes and centered on her clit. That feeling was driving her mad. Not able to take it anymore, she grabbed his head and kissed him hard, whispering between breaths, "Fuck me, fuck me hard! I'm ready to cum!"

Me too, he thought. Flipping her over, redoubling his efforts, he started drilling into her wet cunt.

"GREAT HERA! THAT'S IT! KEEPING DOING THAT!" she shouted. Suddenly she felt her vaginal walls contract and a wave of red hot burning pleasure swept over her and through her pussy. "Oh god! I'm cuminggggggg. Ahhhhhh. Fuck me, keep fucking me."

Donna had completely lost it and he was losing it too. Feeling her pussy contract on his dick and start milking his tool, he couldn't help what happened next. Giving one mighty thrust, burying his dick to the hilt in her, he started to moan (exclaimed?) in her ear. "Aahhh shit! I'm cuming too," he said, feeling the first hot, salty spurt of cum shoot out the head of his dick. "Yeah! Take it! Take it baby! Take my hot cum. Take it all, ughhhhh!"

As the tidal wave of fuck-shock receded, dying into smaller equally hot spasms of male and female lust, their bodies quieted, no longer soaring the clouds of their raging emotions.

They were so relaxed and tired after their lengthy fucking, neither noticed when the other fell asleep.

Kory, on the other hand, had seen the whole thing. Moving away from her place in the door, she pulled the door closed and went to her own bedroom, closing the door after her. Pleased with what she saw, she reached over and set her clock for 5:00 a.m.

Plenty of time for the lovers to sleep.

And wake Jason so he can leave.

Yawning, Kory wished she could have gotten in on the action, but glad she didn't. First times were special.

Smiling, Koriand'r went to sleep.

* * * * *

* * * * *

The line between "forbidden" and "acceptable" often becomes blurred from one persons perspective to the next.

Donna and Kory's Manhattan penthouse, 2:17 a.m.

"Ringggggggggg"

"Hmm…"

"Ringggggggggg"

"Ringgggggggggg"

The phone…it was the phone, the prone figure thought as she reluctantly stirred from a deep and restful sleep. She'd just dozed off it seemed and now something woke her up.

Willing sleep to depart, Princess of Koriand'r of Tamaran dragged herself upright and turned to look at her bedside alarm clock and acknowledge the time. Barely a quarter past 2 a.m. and the damn phone was ringing? Whoever it was better have a good excuse, she thought as she fumbled around in the dark for her cordless phone. Still drowsy and half asleep, she finally located it under her pillow. Pushing her auburn hair out of her face, she pressed the bright green "On" button and dragged the phone to ear. "The world better be in danger or I'm going to fry you."

"I love you to, hon." Dick Grayson's laughing voice could be heard on the other end of the receiver.

Immediately, all her petulance evaporated and she was instantly awake and alert. "Dick! Is something wrong?"

Laughing again, he said. "No, m'love, nothing's wrong." In fact, something was really right. He knew exactly how she looked on the other end. She was still in bed, most likely sitting upright and probably hasn't even turned the light on yet. Her long auburn hair would be all over her head, the large cat-like emerald greens would be clouded with sleep and she would be naked, gloriously naked as the day she was born. Kory never slept in anything, something he found much to his delight. She said clothing was restrictive and refused to be confined while she slept.

Thinking about his girlfriend's lovely unclothed golden skinned body lead to a familiar stiffening between his legs. Groaning softly, he shifted his hand to his pajama bottoms and moved his rapidly hardening flesh into a more comfortable position. Served him right for thinking about his girlfriend's delectable body when he was in no position to satisfy it. A hard dick was the least he deserved.

No longer so severely bound, he turned his attention back to the phone and heard Kory ask, "Then what's with the 2 a.m. phone call? Miss me, sexy?" she teased.

Leaning back against his pillows, twirling the phone cord around his finger, he looked to the spot where she usually slept with longing. "I always miss you Kory, you know that. I just thought I'd call you and let you know we made it back in one piece. Maybe compare notes."

She was curious now. "Notes?"

Clearing his throat, Dick answered. "Yeah…I'm dying to know what happened over there tonight. I heard Jason got lost and went to the wrong party." After a brief pause with Kory saying nothing, Dick questioned. "What happened? Did he show up? He never made it over here," he told her.

Uh oh. This is not good, she thought uneasily. She realized she had to play this just right or he'd get suspicious and start snooping. That's the last thing she needed. After what she saw before going to bed, Jason Hart and the Bachelorette party was the last thing she wanted to discuss with her nosey boyfriend. Besides that, she was still horny, a fact that made it difficult to sleep. Not even masturbating helped. As long as she lived, she'll never forget the way Jason looked as he screwed Donna within an inch of her life. From her first impression, he seemed to be a masterful lover and talented man, and despite her better wishes, she was itching to try him out, but doubted it would happen. Jason was still asleep in Donna's room, no doubt exhausted, and when she woke him, she'd be shooting him out the door as fast as she could manage. She doubted she'd see him anytime soon, not even at the wedding and certainly nowhere as private as this, without an observant boyfriend around.

Biting her bottom lip, Kory was surprised at where her horny ramblings were leading her. It's not like she wasn't satisfied with Dick. Nothing could be farther from the truth. He was a wonderful, skillful lover and she loved him, but the fact of the matter was Jason was handy…and forbidden. There was just something about him that drew her in, probably because he reminded her of Dick. They were of a height, weight and build; both had the same killer blue eyes, same morals and principles. The only difference lay in how and where they were raised and hair coloring—Dick's was a cool inky black wherein Jason's was a warm chestnut. But even if they were similar outside, they were much different men on the inside. Jason was more out-going and friendly, less suspicious, while Dick was slowly coming out the cold shell Batman had encased him in. He was still suspicious and mistrustful, but in their line of work, that necessarily wasn't a bad thing. She just wished she saw more of Dick Grayson instead of Robin when they were together.

Realizing she was daydreaming and had briefly forgot about Dick on the other end, Kory responded to his questions tentatively. "Yes…Jason showed up."

"And?" Dick prompted. "What happened?"

Kory knew she had to proceed cautiously, giving nothing away that even sounded mildly inappropriate or Dick will be all over her, and then Donna, trying to find out what happened. Kory knew for a fact Donna wouldn't last three seconds if Dick started questioning her. Her inherent honestly wouldn't let her lie to her long time friend. The best thing to do now would be to tell as much of the truth as possible and keep Donna away from Dick until the wedding.

Mind set, she decided to stall him and tease him a little. "And…"

"Awwww c'mon Kory! Tell me!" he begged.

Smiling into the phone, she continued to tease him. "Why Mr. Grayson! It's not like you to be so gossipy."

She heard a quick indrawn breath followed by a loud, "Kory! I am not gossipy! I'm just a little curious, that's all."

"Hmmmm…is that right?"

Dick responded by groaning into the receiver.

Laughing, Kory decided to put him out of his misery. "Ok, Ok. Yes, Jason showed up at the penthouse, dressed up with gift in hand and mistakenly thinking he was at Terry's bachelor party. Not aware of his mistake, I invited him in and offered him something to eat and drink. That's when he noticed he was in a room full of women and a male stripper." Kory paused when she heard Dick's laughter on the other end. Grinning, she continued. "At first he thought it was a split party. You know, the girls in one area and the guys in the other, but then he asked me where you guys were and I told him."

Laughing softly into the phone, she continued. "You should have seen him hon. He was absolutely horrified. Not only was he embarrassed about showing up at the wrong party, the ladies added to his discomfort by crawling all over the stripper."

"Crawling?" came Dick's shocked exclamation. "Who was crawling over the stripper?"

"That's for me to know and you to never find out."

She heard a "hmmm" sound from the phone followed by a casual, "Were you one of the ladies 'crawling' all over the stripper?"

And jealousy rears its ugly head. Grinning into the phone, Kory thought about teasing him, but decided she'd better not. "No Dick. I had the same job as you at the party-designated driver and chaperone. I was way too busy seeing to the party to be 'crawling' over a stripper. Besides, I work with Ken. He's one of the models I told you about on that new Sergio De Levi's jeans ad. I see the man half nude almost every day! Why would I get excited over him stripping?" Dropping her voice to its warm, husky tones she said, "You have the best body I've ever seen. I'd rather look at you than some stripper or model any day."

"And don't you forget it either," he informed her; pleased she thought he looked better than any stripper. "So what happened after that?"

"Let's see…after Jason saw his error, he tried to make a dash for the door and I stopped him.

"You did? Why?"

"Well…he hadn't even spoken to Donna or met the other ladies. Donna would have skinned me alive if Jason had left without so much as a "Hi or Bye", so there was no way he was getting out that door until he spoke to everyone and I told him that. He kept insisting that he had to go to Terry's party and I informed him that by the time he got there, the party would be over so there was no point in him going."

Leaning against the headboard with an arm behind his head, he stretched, releasing the tension in his body. Man, he was tired. "Yeah, after the stripper Terry's brother Barry hired left, the party fell pretty flat."

"Candy Spice, yes, I know."

Dick's eyes got wide. "How do you know…oh…Jason."

"Yep, Jason. It was one of the reasons he tried so hard to get to the party. I thought he was crazy. The man was surrounded by beautiful women and he wanted to go see some stripper? There are some things I'll never understand about men." After a few seconds silence, Kory asked, "So what she's like?"

Deciding to tease her, he asked. "Who?"

"Dick!"

Grinning, he told her truthfully. "Kory, what can I say? She was blonde, blue-eyed and stacked, the ultimate desperate male fantasy. She was beautiful, honey."

"Oh really?" came the dry sounding reply.

"Yes…but she couldn't hold a candle to you, m'love. You are the most beautiful by far. I can't see past you."

"That's good to know, Grayson, because I'd really hate to have to hunt you down and put a bolt through you and that sexy, stacked, blue-eyed blonde."

"Honestly, Kory, Terry and I thought she was a hag compared to what we had at home. When she asked if she could change our minds, we laughed at her. Besides that, the only other exciting thing that happened was the guys getting drunk and me having to put Terry to bed," he replied.

"Hmmm."

"Satisfied now?"

Satisfied? Not likely Mr. Grayson, but since you're not here… "I suppose…for now."

"Good. Now you can finish telling me what happened."

X'hal! The man is insistent, better wrap this up quick. "Well…after I convinced him he would never make it to Dayton Estates in time, he stayed and I took him over to see Donna." Totally omitting that the young Amazon was riding Ken's leg for all she was worth and enjoying every moment of it. "Donna was excited to see him, of course, and started introducing him to everyone."