All Comments on 'Back Home Again'

by AfternoonStu

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
more please

I hope that you right about what happens when your mom gets back home from work. I hope that you keep the nylon and panties in your stories. I just love them both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
i want that

Hot Hot HOT!!! i wore my moms panties always wanting her to find me in them, this story is all those fantasie in one thanks. bring more maybe the younger sister aswell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Outstanding

Anyone who has ever stolen a pair of Mom, Sister or Aunt's panties will quickly identify with your fantasy story. Very nicely done!

Jeff818Jeff818over 19 years ago
well done

Excellent writing . . . I enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Weak

Needs a lot more work. but thanx for trying

wolf182wolf182over 19 years ago
very hot!

Great story! You have managed to combine several fetishes (love the stockings!) into one story and it works well. Might there be a Part 2? If so, let's not fall into the pit of total family orgy. Just keep it Mom and Son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
O mother!

Ve-ry hot! A bit long - but I just had to keep going. Thank you.

Lukas

kitten8668kitten8668about 19 years ago
fantastic

Mother-son and father-daughter incest really gets me going. Thank you for making me cum so hard! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

nylons and glasses finished me off! thanks for the hard cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice!

As a veteran sniffer of Mom's panties myself, I found the storyline quite arousing. Even with the sparce dialogue it was a good, erotic read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow!

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Damn Hot

You did write a good one. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great read.

I just love reading about your wonderfull time with your mothers panties, lets have some more. B.B.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot Mother Fucker

Nice but could have been more sexier in describing the mothers big and broad bums and the sister also joining in but good carry on regardless

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
nice

my mom is attractive n im always smellin her painties n rubbing them agianst my cock, i love it when she wears skirts n is doing the dishes cuz i love to slip my camera phone underneath her skirt n take a pic up her skirt.

tobytimtobytimover 12 years ago

Loved the story,, very horny & erotic,,, plenty of room for more, there is also a sister in the house,, he could have both of them

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 12 years ago
A super story with a great buildup...

and a tremendously hot and graphic sex scene. A follow up story would be nice. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"I just savoured the sweet fragrance emanating from my mother's crevice."

That's a very perceptive remark by the author of this excellent story. Nowadays, in our sexually liberated society, there are lots and lots of boys--more and more of them all the time--who are getting closely acquainted with their mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between their mother's legs they came out of. For a boy, his own mother's cunt is a magical, nearly mystical thing. He loves everything about it--its delicate coloring and shadings, its lovely smooth texture, the soft hair surrounding it, its indentations, the "crevice" the writer mentions, everything. Including the scent wafting to his nostrils that he loves to inhale deep into his young lungs. I wouldn't call it exactly a sweet fragrance, it's more of a sharp musky scent, so all the more exciting. My guess is that that smell is what excites a son most about his mother's cunt. It overwhelms his mind and gets him harder than he's ever been before in his life. His young cock is throbbing, practically bursting. He knows that his mother's cunt-smell means that mom's getting real wet between her legs, and it's time to introduce his big hard cock up his mommy's twat. His mother needs her darling baby boy's stiff prick, her mommy-twat cries out for it. So the boy slides his prick up between his mother's legs, fucks the living shit out of her, and unloads his young balls, shooting her a huge twatful of creamy semen, the best gift a boy can ever give his beloved mom.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

A very hot and very well written story. I hope that there will be more chapters forthcoming when the mom gets home from work. Maybe involve the sister as well.

swfb70swfb70over 7 years ago
wish there had been

a chapter 2 and 3 and added in the sister

justfunfor2justfunfor2about 7 years ago
Memories

Reminds me when I was young and sneaking my mothers dirty panties and sniffing them until I came and shot cum all over. My fantasies never did become reality like I wished. But that's ok to. I have always had a thing for older women. Just wish I could find an older woman who would like a fifty four year old to make her feel wonderful.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Caught in her panties

Great story! I also loved my Mother's panties but was never caught using them. Thanks for hot having her panty drawer full of thongs. I don't count thongs as panties, just butt floss. Hope there is a followup, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is some lucky couple especially the sun he is there heaven that he deserves to be rewarded for being a nice guy to his mother

Tica21Tica2111 months ago

Outstanding story. More, please.

sixfoot4sixfoot411 months ago

Hot. Jo'd on it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAfternoonStu@AfternoonStu
78 Followers
I'm a guy from Scandinavia who has been enjoying the Literotica stories for many years. In 2004-2005, I wrote and submitted a few stories of my own, to reasonable success. Then followed a long hiatus, before I found inspiration again in 2023. I love sexy lingerie, preferably ...