Back in the U.S.S.R.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alli remains silent at his threats, slowly shaking and sobbing from the pain and the thought of yet more of his cruel treatment. She slowly raises her head to his eye level, the old black mascara running down her face from the tears. "P-please... Stop... I don't know-w anything."

He chuckles softly at her pleas, masking the fact of pity on her face and in her voice. "Obviously you don't know anything. If you did, you'd tell me what you're hiding from me and escape another dose of my medicine."

At those words, he turns the knob again, more than the first time to increase the electricity and the pain coursing through her body. Alli writhes even more, accompanied by her screams of pain as the knob turns. After a few, excruciating seconds, Alexander pulls the knob back to zero. He slowly rises from his seat in front of Alli, unzipping the zipper of his dark green uniform pants.

"You scream like a slut, let's see if you can suck like one." He tells her while fishing in his pants for his dick, pulling it out slowly in its already erect state. "If I don't like it, I'll let you know in my own, personal way." He waves the remote in front of her face, reminding her of the power he has and the pain that he can inflict.

She remains silent again as his cock presses against her lush lips. Realizing no other choice other than more pain than she can withstand, she slowly opens her mouth for his dick, inviting him into her warm, velvety entrance. The warm wetness engulfing his cock makes Alexander slowly throw his head back as his dick slowly slides into her mouth.

Keeping her glossy lips around the head of his dick, Alli's mouth lowers a mere couple inches as her cheeks hollow to suck him down in tight pulls of her mouth. Slowly the tip of her tongue runs against the tip of his cock and slowly down the shaft of his dick, teasing the sensitive glands with long licks. Savoring the sweet masculine taste, Alli loses control of herself as she begins to pleasure her torturer with her mouth. The culminating arousal pushes her to become more submissive to his sexual desires as she licks and sucks his dick in her mouth.

The thinking takes her mind off of pleasuring his cock, and it is a price she pays. Pulling his cock out of her mouth to avoid the clamping down of her teeth, Alexander's fingers slowly manipulate the knob of the remote to give her a slight shock.

Alli jumps and slowly shakes from the small, intense burst of the shock. Shoving his dick back into her mouth, he tells her "Next time I won't be so forgiving, you little slut." His hips slowly pump into her mouth, rubbing the bottom of it against her tongue.

Her brows furrow in determination and concentration as Alli takes another long lick of his cock before devouring him. Slowly her head matches the rhythmic pumping of his cock, pulling up on her head until the head of dick threatens to escape before pushing her head back down his endlessly long shaft. Alexander's hands finally find their way into Alli's long black hair as he begins to wrap it around his digits and slowly jerk her head back and forth on his dick. His rough handling and tugging of her hair only increases the pleasure and arousal building in her as she continues to taste the masculinity in her mouth.

Cautiously her eyes wander up to his face, staring right back into his dark gaze. The dark, rough, mysterious sight of them only make her want him even more, even though it was at his hands she has suffered unimaginable pain.

Alexander pulls his cock out of Alli's mouth with a slight pop from her deep suckles. Rubbing it on her face, he wipes away the saliva while pressing the hot, fleshy hardness against her porcelain-like face. Slowly he bends down to her ankles, massaging them softly before releasing them from the hand cuffs. His attention soon turns to the hand cuffs holding her wrists in place. Firmly Alexander grips her hand as he looks into her eyes.

"Try anything stupid, and I'll see to it that it's the last thing you ever fucking do. Got it?" He tells her threateningly, his eyes full of aggression as he stares into hers.

She slowly nods her understanding as he uncuffs both of the cuffs attached around her wrists. Without mercy, Alexander pulls and tugs the tight, rough rope off of her breasts, leaving the stinging of the dry burn into her skin as it's dragged against her sensitive and abused breasts. Thinking that she might be receiving kinder treatment from her captor, Alli yelps as Alexander roughly grabs her by the hair and presses her against the glass of the mirror, her breasts and stomach shown to all who stand on the other side of the mirror. Slowly the clear dildo attached to the electric box is pulled from her cunt as Alexander firmly pushes her against the glass, the clinging sounds of his belt as he undoes his pants the only sounds in the room.

Alli's body shivers with anticipation as she feels his fingers slowly rubbing her cunt. His slow rubbing is soothing to her sensitive, abused folds, almost relaxing and lovingly as he massages her labia. Letting out a soft moan of enjoyment, her body freezes as she feels the dildo rubbing against her tight rosebud of her anus.

"Think I'd let you off that easily?" He whispers into his ear, his warm breath sending shivers down her spine as the toy slowly enters her ass hole. It slides in easily, slick with her own lubricant from her cunt. Alexander slowly stretches her tightest hole with the toy, pushing it in until it's all the way down to the flared base of the toy, paying no heed to Alli's grunts of discomfort. His fingers never stop toying with her cunt, paying strict attention to her throbbing clit and labia.

Grabbing her hips with his free hand, he leans in closer to her. She can feel his warm breath and breathing in her ear as he comes closer to her. The soft whispers in Russian tingle her senses as she can feel the hot head of his dick slowly press against her soaked cunt. "You're going to know what it's like to have a real Soviet in you, my little slut."

Without warning, his cock violently thrusts into her lady folds. Her moans are a mixture of pain and pleasure as his dick slams into her pussy. Before she can adjust to the stuffed feeling, Alexander slowly pulls his cock out of her tight cunt. Pulling it out all the way until the crown threatens to slip out, he thrusts hard into her, pushing it all the way to her cervix. With Alli's cunt stuffed with hic cock, Alexander toys with the toy stuck in her ass, pulling and tugging on it, only to keep it buried in her tight ass.

"What do you know, my little Capitalist slut?" He whispers into her ear softly as his thrusts become less violent into her cunt while he presses her body against his.

"I-I don't know anything you want to know." Alli tells him, her voice full of lust and want.

She's literally jolted out of her orgasmic want as the electric dildo once again flares up in her ass. Her body writhes on his dick, only to be held in place by Alexander. Slowly the electric feeling slows to nothing, leaving her ass hole clenched around the toy.

Rocking harder into her body, his dick fucks the tight silken walls of her cunt. Alli's breath becomes heavy from the feeling of being absolutely stuffed, pushed to the edge of orgasm. Soon her tight cunt begins to tighten around his dick as he pumps harder into her cunt, trying to break through the tightness. Alexander's hand slowly travels up her shaking body, finally wrapping his hand into her hair. Tugging her hair and head back, he whispers into her ear so quietly that only the two of them can hear it. "You're mine now. Cum like the little slut you are."

At his deep whisper, Alli's cunt clenches Alexander's dick as tight as ever as she cums over his dick. Unable to hold off any longer, Alli's body stills for a brief instant before her inner walls of her cunt collapse around his cock in the first pulsations of orgasm, spasms rocking her body in waves as the orgasmic feeling courses through her body. She slowly writhes and arches her back in pleasure for once as she slams her hips into his, prolonging the sensation of orgasm and the sweet vibrations of her cunt milking his dick.

Alexander waits until her body calms from the orgasmic rush before bringing her back to reality. Finally he rips his cock from her tight wet hole and shoves her to her knees in front of him, his cock glistening with her cum a mere inch away from her mouth. Sedated from her mind blowing orgasm, she puts up no fight as he forces her down in front of him.

"Make me cum, or I'll destroy every hole of your body with that toy in your ass." He tells her threateningly.

Before he can finish the sentence, Alli's head instinctively lowers onto his dick, planting a soft kiss on the crown of his cock before pushing her plush lips down his glistening shaft. A smile creeps across his face at how submissive she is, how subservient she is to his will.

Alli's tongue slowly escapes her lips as it swirls around the tip of his cock, tasting herself on his throbbing tool. Her mind feels numb and only concentrates on pleasuring the masculine man before her kneeling body, forgetting the fact that it wasn't so long ago that the dick she is so lovingly pleasuring is attached to the man who has spent most of the day torturing her body for the information buried deep in her mind. Soon her plush lips lower down his shaft, inviting him once again into the wet heaven of her mouth, as her hand slowly wanders down between her thighs to her clit, screaming for attention once again.

Her head slowly inches its way down his dick, taking all of him down her throat. Gagging softly around him as her lips near the base of his shaft, she advances forward still down his cock as the head slowly slides down the hot, tight depths of her throat. Finally she reaches the base of his dick as her nose presses against the light fuzz of his pubic hair. Alli pauses for a few moments, rubbing her nose against his pelvis with her mouth quite literally stuffed with his cock.

Audible grunts fill the room with the slurping sounds as Alexander can feel his balls churning towards orgasm. Staring down at her, the sight of seeing her mouth full of cock while her small fingers rubbing her clit sends him over the edge. Dropping the remote from his hand, he tightly grabs onto Alli's hair and forcibly slams her hard down his cock until her head is firmly pressed against his body. As Alli gags on Alexander's dick shoved into her mouth, it erupts down her throat, coating her mouth with his hot salty load.

Choking slightly from the unexpected flood of his cum, Alli savors the salty, masculine taste. She takes long, deep slurps of his cum as her throat sucks in his cock, all while keeping her lusty gaze onto his eyes. Alexander slowly pulls his cock from her mouth with a soft pop. Rubbing his cock off on her face, the reality of the situation falls back on Alli. As if snapping out of a trance, she feels humiliated by her actions.

"Such a good little cock whore, aren't you?" Alexander asks as he presses his deflating cock against her cheeks.

"Y-yes..." She says softly, in almost a whisper so that only they could hear.

"Still don't want to tell Daddy what he wants to know?" He asks her teasingly at her situation, toying with her emotions.

Alli remains silent at his question. She catches his nodding to the window and moments later two uniformed men storm the room, roughly pulling her up and throwing her into the chair like a rag doll. Too humiliated, she puts up no fight as Alexander stares at her submissive handling. Chuckling to himself as the men again cuff her to the chair, he knows what will happen so will make her become more animated.

He quietly pulls his pants up, tucking in his shirt and fastening his belt in silence as he watches his captive in her chair, the smell of sex filling the room. Whistling to himself, he walks over to the table behind Alli and picks up the manila file folder before sitting back down in the seat in front of her once again.

"I have to admit," He tells her as she stares down towards the floor. "You are tougher than I expected. You deserve to be commended for that. But I am growing very impatient while you sit there with all of your secrets." His hand slowly opens the folder and flips through the papers again. "Maybe I should bring some other, 'motivators' for you."

Reaching out to her, Alexander places a picture of a person on Alli's naked legs. Immediately she tries to lunge for Alexander, but to no avail. Smiling to himself as he sits back in his seat, he knows he finally has her in his grasp.

"I must say, your sister is quiet lovely." Alexander tells Alli softly in a casual tone as he stares at the wild thrashing taking place in her chair. "Perhaps she might like to join us. A small trip from there to here could easily be arranged."

"You fucking bastard..." Alli tells him through gritted teeth, trying with all of her might to lunge for his neck. "You harm one fucking hair on her head and I'll kill you."

His laughs fill the room at her futile threats. "How would you like to be sitting in that chair with your sister splayed out across that table in front of you while I give her the same treatment I gave you earlier? Would that make you talk? Tell me what I want to know and I'll make sure she's as safe as can be. Otherwise, you'll have front row seats to the torture of your sister as she cries out for mercy, as she cries out for you. You chose, Alli."

Alli's breathing deepens as she watches the monster sitting before her. He could torture her all he wanted, but he finally struck a nerve, the only thing that would make her talk. Realizing defeat, a tear runs down her cheek as she must do what she has been avoiding all this time. Slowly she looks at him, trying to calm down from the rage and the desire to kill him, and asks him softly and dejectedly "What do you want to know?"

12