All Comments on 'Back Seat Surprise'

by CeasarBoobage

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KyuzioKyuzioalmost 13 years ago
And another....

And another Anonymous idiot has to comment...

Nice erotic coupling story...but if I were the husband, I would make sure she knew that I saw her letting some guy feel her up and showing her tits to him and that I wasn't happy with that, but that the sight of the women fondling each other was exciting.

Otherwise, good story!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 13 years ago
Strange but ok

A bit bizarre, but OK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I've read worse. A little tit fondling in public by friends is probably about as acceptable as things get any further and the killing would start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story

I didn't care for the part where the other guy fondles her, but other than that it was a great story: really hot, well written, nice story. Would like to read the "part two later" story.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Really?

Really? He threw a party and then abandoned it to fuck his wife? This wasn´t a quickie he did on her either. Were there any people left by the time he got through with her? And she came with him doing things to her that she didn´t like? Really? This has to be one of the dumbest stories I have ever read.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

What kind of idiot let’s another man touch his wife,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCeasarBoobage@CeasarBoobage
Welcome to my kinky little corner of Literotica! Feel free to hang out and have a drink or three while you take a gander at my stories. Actually, I'll have one too. *cheers* My mind is frequently in the gutter, and while it's there it comes up with random thoughts and scenes ...