Back Seat Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a little struggle, I was able to pull her skirt down over her hips, even though she didn't help too much. Down her legs and past her feet, then I tossed it into the front seat floorboard. Moving my hands back to her legs, I caressed the inside of her thighs. Halfway up, her thighs clenched together, trapping my hands.

"Now now dear, don't stop me just yet. I think you want this just as much as I do, right?"

I could hear her sigh a moment before she unclenched her legs. Her head lay back on the seat as she slowly opened her legs for me. Just as I thought, she was more than ready. Just before my hand reached her pussy, I could feel the heat radiating from her. My finger softly touched her most private patch of skin, instantly covered in the moisture of her desire. Pressing down, I felt my finger slide between her lips, lightly grazing her clit and making her jump a bit, moaning from deep inside her chest.

The musky sweet aroma of arousal reached my nose as I lowered myself to have a taste of her. After my tease earlier, she must have been on the verge of this ever since. There were other plans I had for right now, but I couldn't resist a few moments of tasting her again.

From the way she was moving and sounding, it seemed like she was ready to cum. "What the hell, why not?" I thought, "it will only be the first tonight."

Making myself comfortable, I settled in for a few more minutes of tongue-lashing. As I teased my tongue around her clit, I was reaching in the bag for another toy. Got it... Pushing up on her leg, she got the hint and spread both legs wide, giving me all the access I needed. Laying as flat as I could put my mouth right in line with her pussy as my tongue focused on her clit. Bringing up the new toy, I put only the tip of the dildo inside of her. It was small, barely bigger than my largest finger, and I was hoping she would think it only was my finger – at first.

Thrusting quickly, I buried the toy and hit the button, sending a motorized bulge up and down the length of the toy. This was rewarded with a moan coming from deep inside her, the ropes restraining her hands as she reached for me. Her hips thrusting against my hand was all the assurance I needed to know to not stop. The moment I sucked her clit into my mouth and held it lightly between my lips, she came instantly.

The music coming from the house disappeared as her muffled scream of pleasure filled the van. I put my hand tightly over her sex, both holding the toy inside her while caressing her engorged lips with my palm. Familiar with how she would cum, I waited just long enough before easing back and letting her new friend slide slowly from her.

Putting the toy to the side, I got up to my knees and quickly shed my clothes while she was still lost in her ecstasy. Her breathing was almost back to normal as I straddled her trembling legs. My cock was only thick right now, not quite hard. Moving up a small bit, I pushed the head of my cock into the small opening at the top of the "Y" where her legs met her pussy. The excess moisture made sure it slipped down easily, letting me slide between her lips.

Karen's elbows moved back on the seat a few inches, giving her the leverage to push her hips up against me, stroking my cock against her pussy. Doing everything I could to ignore down the pleasure she was giving me, I reached for the bottom of her shirt.

Reaching the bottom button, I slipped it loose and reached for the next one. As I got to the third one, Karen sounded like she was calling me me, shaking her head from side to side. Finishing the last two buttons I pulled her shirt open and tucked it all up between her back and the seat, exposing the rest of her body to me. With a slight sigh, I reached up to remove the gag.

The ball and tiny cock pulled from her mouth, I let it drop down onto her neck. The first thing she did was to work her mouth around to remove the stiffness.

"Dammit Mark, cover me back up and lets get out of here. We can't be found like this, it is too embarrassing!"

Chuckling softly, I pushed her gag back in.

"Well babe, it's part of the fun. You are tied up and my slave to use for tonight, and this is how I want to see you. This is just a warm-up for this weekend, and something I thought you would like. Besides, I thought you liked being a showoff. But now it's only my hands on you. Don't worry, if there is anyone watching you will never even know. It's only my eyes, hands, and cock that you need to worry about."

She grunted something at me, but I thought that may have had something to do with my cock slowly sliding back and forth across her pussy lips. Or maybe it was because my hands were roaming up and down her nearly naked torso, stopping frequently to pinch her nipples and gently squeeze her breasts.

Surprisingly, as turned on as I was mentally, my cock was starting to shrink, it needed some more encouragement. After a quick stop to hold her breasts towards me, licking and sucking on them, I pulled my cock from between her legs.

Standing up in a weird squat, I rested my knees on the front of the bench seat. Feeling her face lightly, I pulled out her gag. It was buzzing softly as it fell to her neck. I smiled, knowing that she was giving it a mini blowjob. Without giving her time to say something, I pulled forward on the back of her head, pulling her mouth onto my cock. After a moment to adjust to the difference, Karen moaned appreciatively, pushing forward as far as possible, stopping only when I could feel the back of her throat pressing back against the throbbing head of my manhood. After a moment, she pulled her head back a little to breathe again.

A thought came to me, and without looking outside I said "You know, I think I see some people out there by the cars. I wonder if they are watching. Hope they enjoy the view. Wonder who it could be...."

Without waiting for her reaction, and for the moment neglecting her pleasure, I put both of my hands on the back of her head and pulled her towards me. This position usually annoys her, but tonight I could not tell. Both my hands were on the back her head, and my hips thrusting into her, but after the first two thrusts, I didn't have to pull. She was driving her head into me, seeming to want to put on a nice show for whoever she thought was watching.

The thought of this imagined voyeur watching her tied up and almost naked, and inhaling my cock was having it's effect on her. After a minute or so, I held her head back so only my engorged purple head was resting against her lips. Her hands straining against her bonds, her lips reaching for me, she whispered softly "Please, give me your cock, I need it inside me. I don't care where, just give it to me!"

As much as I wanted this to go on for hours, I could tell that I wouldn't last too much longer. Without a word, I reached down and replaced the gag into Karen's mouth. Before I moved away, I heard the soft buzz of her mouth-toy turning on, the latex cock softly pumping across her tongue.

Climbing down off of my wife, I knelt by her side and once again stopped to stare, enjoying the view she provided in the soft light coming in. I reached for her, gently tracing lines in her soft skin. After leaning in for a quick nibble on both nipples, I whispered in her ear.

"Turn over and get up on your knees, you need to be fucked from behind. Maybe our audience will like the view too."

As I said this, I swear I saw her hips twitch just a little. With some effort, Karen managed to turn over and get to her knees. The ropes were just long enough, it turns out. The movement caused her arms to cross on the seat just under her head. For balance, she spread her knees a little, laying her head sideways on her now tightly-bound arms.

Her shirt had fallen down and was blocking my view of her boobs. Gathering it up as well as I could, I tossed the fabric up over hear head. My hands and eyes ate in this view once again. My hands weren't quite so gentle this time, roughly caressing every inch of skin I could see. Stooping quickly I buried my face between her cheeks, tasting her tangy liquid excitement.

The moment my tongue touched her clit, her hips bucked back at me. My tongue slid slowly up and down her slit, teasing her clit and pushing as far as it would go into her pussy. Taking a break for the view again, I replaced my tongue with two fingers, thrusting them deep inside of her as my other hand was busy roaming across her breasts, lightly pinching each nipple as they crossed them.

A thought came to me as I was using her body for both our pleasures. Still holding one breast, I found the small new toy on a towel covering the floor. After another quick lick of of her pussy, I thrust the toy deep into her, turning it on as I buried it. A muffled squeal told me how much she liked it. Leaving her breast, I moved behind her. One hand was teasing her clit, the other thrusting the vibrator in and out of her pussy, my mouth got busy doing something completely different. In a moment of impulse, I bent down and pushed my face between her asscheeks, laying my tongue across her browneye. Gently pressing my tongue into her, I felt her whole body erupt into spasms, cumming instantly from sensory overload. Or maybe it was the fact that this was the first time she had let me do anything with her back door; it wasn't like she was in any position to say no.

My cock couldn't handle being left alone so long, and somehow I actually noticed he was shrinking. While giving her a moment to recover, I moved around behind Karen, sliding my cock up and down her wetness, bringing him back to life. Rubbing my cock across her clit, I slowly pulled out the toy, and just as it came out of her pussy my cock was there to fill that empty space. With one quick thrust, I buried my cock deep inside of her, then slowly backed it out. Then I stopped, thinking quickly.

With her back door fully moisturized and both of us WAY outside of our realm of normal, it was sure as hell worth a try. Stroking my cock in and out of her pussy only an inch or so, I took the toy and softly pressed it against her relaxed back door. As soon as she felt the intruder, she instantly stopped moving, but I tried to not give her that opportunity. Holding it steady against her browneye, my cock never stopped moving in her pussy.

Suddenly, surprising me with her acceptance, the toy suddenly slid in an inch without effort. Starting to move it with my own motions, driving a tiny bit deeper with each thrust, it was fully inside of her. Holding the base against my stomach, my slow thrusting pushed both cocks into her at the same speeds. The mental rush was just as strong as the physical, and I instantly lost my train of thought, the way she pushed back against me, feeding my own desires. My hand slipped around her hip, finding her clit with my fingers. No longer caring if anyone was really watching or not, my hips took on a life of their own.

Leaving the buzzing toy buried in her ass, my fingers attacked her clit and I started pounding her pussy for all I was worth. My other hand holding her hip, I slammed my cock into her pussy as hard as I could drive. I felt her start to cum, hard, but I could not stop myself to let her enjoy her own orgasm, I had to drive towards my own. She came down from one only to start another one. Her pussy never stopped clamping down on my cock. I could barely hear her, but it seemed she was riding a continuous orgasm.

Harder, faster, harder faster HARDER FASTER!

Finally, I felt the rush of my impending release and thrust as deep as I could manage. My body rocked with the explosion of feeling as I let loose a tide of cum deep inside of her. Only half realizing it, this rocked her towards another orgasm, her toes curling, screaming again into the gag and into the seat, feeling my cock throbbing it's release inside of her.

Mindlessly thrusting my hips, my balls draining themselves of ropes of cum, I fell forward leaning onto her back as weakness overtook me. A few last aftershocks shook me as I grasped at her breasts, the last of my energy flowing out of me in spurts. One last shudder, and my hands grasped, tweaking her nipples again.

My cock could feel her pussy contract one more time as she came again, my ears barely registering her muffled screams.

Almost as an afterthought, I reached up and hit the button to stop the toy's movements and slowly pulled it free from her ass. Tossing it to the side, I fell back away from her and laid on my back, hoping for some strength to return to me.

After what felt like hours, I sat up again only to hear her still panting. Rubbing my hands gently over her shaking body, she soon calmed back down. Hearing her mumbling, I reached up to remove the gag from her mouth. It fell, bouncing on her chin in the dim light. In a soft voice she said "I don't know if I can walk anytime soon, but you set a record. I have never cum so many times or so hard in all my life!"

"That's awesome babe," I replied, "but we have to get going soon, there is still a party going on waiting for us."

I quickly put my clothes on, leaving her as she was. I released one wrist and said "Feel free to get dressed and come back to the party, my slave. I'm looking forward to everyone leaving so I can give you part two later."

12