Back to ESU

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once everyone was situated Denise started to caress Traci's shoulders and neck, massaging her muscles and generally just relaxing her. As I sat watching the show start, all I could think about was how 3-4 years ago Traci was walking up and down the hallways of my high school and now I was watching my wife seducing her in preparation for some hopefully hot and wild sex. As a teacher however, I would never consider even thinking about playing with my students. For the simple fact that it is illegal and immorally wrong. However, once they turn 21 or so, I think it is ok, they have became their own person and are more socially mature and ready to make their own decisions. Traci definitely knew what she was doing and you could tell that she for sure was enjoying it. Denise by now had Traci's head leaning back into her chest and had began to move her fingers from Traci's shoulders down and was working them under Traci's bikini top. Meanwhile, all of our feet were tangled together and we were playing footsie underneath the water.

I could now see that Denise had her fingers completely underneath the top of Traci's bikini and she was toying with her nipples. Denise slid Traci just a little to the side and as Traci kept her head leaned back Denise moved her mouth down until their lips met. My cock was rock hard as I watched their tongues playing with each other and Denise continuing to manipulate Traci's nipples. Then Denise stopped kissing Traci and began to slide Traci's top off her shoulders. Traci looked at me straight in the eyes with the "oh my god I can not believe this is happening" look. She kept her eyes on me as Denise exposed her breasts. I have seen many a breast in my day and I would have to say that these were some of the finest that I have ever laid my eyes on. Not to big, not to small but just perfect with perfectly formed nipples jutting out of them. Denise cupped them and slowly began to play with them. Denise then looked at me and told me to come and have a little taste. With that I slowly worked my way over as Denise held both of Traci's breasts in her hands ready for me to feed on them. I watched Traci's face as I lowered my lips down and started to flick one of her nipples. Denise was telling Traci how much she could tell that I loved her breasts and how she could not wait until she had a chance to feast on them. I kissed, licked and sucked my way all around Traci's chest while Denise and her kissed until finally my wife pushed me away and told me to sit back down and continue watching. Unfortunately I had to go take a piss so I slid out of the tub and wiped some of the water off. My cock was rock hard under my shorts and clearly visible to Denise and Traci as I toweled off facing them. I went ahead and mixed me another drink before I pissed knowing that I would need time to let my cock deflate a little before being able to take piss.

As I walked back to the hot tub I saw that Denise and Traci were sitting facing each other going at it like the two lust filled women that they were. Both now had their tops off and were playfully rubbing each others breasts. As I started to get into the tub, Traci turned to me and told me that in order to get in that I had to take off my shorts. Of course I obliged and stared into Traci's eyes as I lowered my shorts exposing my thick cock. Her eyes widened as my cock hung limply between my legs and sensually she licked her lips. Denise told her that she would have to wait to have a taste until she herself was done with her. Traci just giggled and went back to kissing Denise. For the next five minutes or so my wife and Traci made out with each other. They took turns licking and kissing each others breasts and basically just having slow, passionately foreplay with each other while I watched and gingerly stroked my cock. Denise then slid into the middle of the tub and had Traci lean back. In the water, Denise was able to lift up Traci's legs which caused her to arch her back and float on the water. Traci supported herself by stretching out her arms along the edge of the tub. Grabbing the sides of Traci's bikini bottom Denise slid them over Traci's hips and down her legs until she could remove them completely. Traci arched her back again exposing her young, beautiful pussy. She was shaved smooth except for a little patch directly above it. Denise looked at me and said "I am going to enjoy eating this very much!" With that Denise put Traci's legs on her shoulders and slid forward while kneeling on the bottom of the hot tub. With her hands Denise rubbed Traci's smooth skin around her pussy and then leaned in for her first taste. Traci kept her back arched as Denise licked and slurped her way into that young, fresh pussy. Denise had Traci moaning within a few moments and the louder Traci moaned the harder Denise licked her. Traci was squirming too much and it made it almost impossible for Denise to keep her tongue on-target so Denise told Traci to sit on the edge of the tub and lean back. As Traci grabbed a towel and folded it up to sit on, Denise floated over to me and asked if I would like to taste Traci. Of course I said yes and when I did she shoved her tongue into my mouth and had me taste Traci's fresh juices from her mouth.

Traci was waiting on the edge of the tub as we finished kissing. Denise bent down and gave my cock one long lick before sliding back over between Traci's legs. Traci had her ass hanging over the edge of the tub as Denise approached her. Denise started by giving her a long, wet kiss before working her way back down across Traci's chest and down further until she was once again face-to-muff with Traci. Traci had her legs spread wide as Denise proceeded to go down on her and began to feast on her succulent pussy. I slid closer and sat on the edge of the tub so I could have a front row view of my wife going down on my once former student. My face was only about 2-3 feet away from where my wife had her face buried into Traci. I could see every movement that Denise's tongue was doing. I watched as she alternated between flicking Traci's engorged clit to sticking it deep into her pussy. Denise's face was covered with Traci's juices as she ate her out like a starved dog. By now Traci was squirming and moaning uncontrollable while telling Denise how good it felt. Denise too was talking back to Traci telling her how good she tasted and urging her to cum on her face. Denise then motioned me over and told me to hold Traci's legs back because she was moving too much. I hooked Traci's legs and then pulled them back to her chest while kneeling at the side of her head. Denise then went to work on trying to make Traci explode. I watched in awe as she moved her head down and began to work her tongue around Traci's asshole while at the same time began to slide two fingers into her pussy. After working her ass over for awhile Denise moved back up and began to lick and suck on Traci's clit while continuing to work her fingers in and out. I then worked into a position where I could keep Traci's legs open wide and at the same time I reached down and held the top of her pussy lips open and pulled them back so that her clit stuck out and everything was out of the way for Denise to continue her playing.

Denise continued to pump two fingers deep in and out of Traci. With Traci's clit openly exposed Denise also went to work with her tongue. I could plainly see as Denise's tongue whipped Traci's swollen clit making Traci whimper in passion. Traci started to breath and moan louder and harder as Traci worked her to the verge of orgasm. As Traci began to say how great it felt and was saying how she was going to cum Denise removed her mouth from Traci's clit and replaced it with her fingers. Denise worked another finger into Traci's pussy. With three fingers working furiously in and out of Traci's pussy and the other hand rubbing Traci's clit vigorously Denise continued to edge Traci closer to orgasm. Traci's legs started to shake uncontrollably and I turned and watched her face as she threw her head from side-to-side and backward causing her back to arch off the floor. Denise was talking nasty to Traci, telling her how wet her pussy was and begging her to cum all over her fingers. All of a sudden, Traci's body locked up for a few seconds and then she screamed that she was cumming. Her body then started to convulse uncontrollably and she let loose with another scream. Before she could finish screaming I dropped down and started to kiss her in an attempt to muffle the noise. Denise continued to rub and finger Traci until she was certain Traci could take no more. I pulled my face from Traci and slid down to Denise. I helped Denise lick Traci's juices off of her fingers and then we both kissed passionately as Traci came down off of her "orgasm high".

We slipped back into the hot tub and had a few drinks while relaxing. Denise and I sat with Traci in the middle of us, trading kisses and fondling her breasts while we enjoyed the warmth of the water. Traci got up out of the tub to go pee. While she was gone, Denise and I dried off and went ahead and got on the bed. We were making out hot and heavy when Traci emerged from the bathroom. When she approached the bed Denise and I both grabbed her and pulled her to us. We started off by kissing each other and even having a couple group kisses. Denise then slid down my body and started to suck my cock while leaving Traci and I to continue making out. It was strange at first when I first kissed her in the hot tub but by now I think we were pretty comfortable with it. As we kissed I also to advantage of playing with her awesome breasts both with my hands and with my mouth. Traci told me how much fun she was having and that she could not believe that Denise and I are as open as we are. I told her that she is more than welcome to visit us anytime she wants when she is home. She replied that this definitely was not going to be the last time we do this and she said that this upcoming summer was going to be very interesting.

After a bit more kissing/fondling, Traci said that she was going to go help Denise for a little bit. I was in hog heaven as I watched Traci lick her way down my chest and stomach and join Carol. Traci and Denise first started kissing each other and then Denise grabbed my cock by its base and aimed it at Traci's face. Soon Traci was bobbing her head up and down and Denise was kissing her while telling her how sexy she looked and complementing her on how good she was sucking my cock. Traci then withdrew and gave it back to my wife to suck on for awhile. Soon though they were taking turns sucking it while the other watched. When my wife is really worked up she likes to try to stuff it all in her mouth. Traci watched as Denise soon had almost all my cock buried in her throat and kept trying to put more but had to stop each time she gagged. My cock was completely covered in saliva. Traci tried too but could not get anywhere close to getting it all. Denise said not to worry because by the end of the summer she would have it mastered too. They continued to lick, suck and slurp all over my cock, stealing kisses with each other in-between. I started to moan and warned them that I was about to cum. I thought they would slow down but instead they picked up the tempo even more. Denise grabbed my cock by its base and with her other hand started to jack me off while Traci kept her mouth over the head of my cock. I could not hold back any longer and exploded into Traci's mouth. Denise held my cock in Traci's mouth as I filled it with cum. When I finally finished they licked my cock clean and then kissed each other deeply, sharing my cum with each other.

I needed a bit of a break to recoup before returning for round two. I mixed another drink and then sat down and relaxed in a chair facing the bed. On the bed, Traci and Carol were slowly massaging each other and softly kissing. I almost had to slap myself again to make sure that I was not dreaming this, here was my sexy 31 yr/old wife making out with a hot 21 yr/old college girl that we had known for many years and who I before had only considered her just to be another girl who I had known from her high school days. Their kissing was intensifying as my eyes darted back and forth from watching them kiss to watching their hands exploring each other's bodies. Denise was on her back and Traci had moved to a position on top of her so that their bodies could rub together as they kissed. Traci began to move down my wife's body. She licked and sucked on Denise's nipples and breasts for awhile before continuing down across Denise's stomach until she reached her destination. I can not even begin to describe the erotic atmoshere that was in the room.

Denise opened her legs and then using her hands guided Traci's face between them. They were slightly aimed away from me and I had an outstanding view of everything. I could see not only Traci's tongue pleasuring my wife but also the expression on Denise's face along with Traci's prone body and her ass sticking up in the air. Traci soon had Denise writhing with passion and moaning about how good it felt. By now my cock was starting to harden as I slowly pulled on it. I had to hold myself back from joining them once again but decided to enjoy the show for a while more. Denise now had pulled her legs apart as wide as she could giving full access to Traci and her tongue. Traci continued eating Denise. All of a sudden Denise started moaning "Oh yes, oh yes, oh fuck, I'm going to cum". Denise put her legs down and arched her back forcing her pussy hard into Traci's face. She was pumping her hips against Traci's face and then without warning slammed her ass back down on the bed and let out a curdling scream of pleasure. I exploded out of my chair and began to kiss Denise hard, trying to muffle her continuing screams as Traci devoured Denise. Denise finally had enough and pushed Traci's face away from her now sensitive pussy. When I looked at Traci's face it was wet and shiny with my wife's juices. Traci then kissed her way back up to us and we shared a nice long passionate kiss. I made sure to kiss Traci as much as I could so I could taste the juices on her face.

We let Denise calm down before starting back up once again. I knew from experience that if we waited for a couple minutes Denise would calm down and be ready to go again. I also knew that it would take very little to once again push her back over the edge and make her cum again. I let the girls continue kissing and moved down between my wife's legs. I positioned my cock at her entrance and slowly slid it into her. Slowly I began to fuck Denise as Traci kissed her and played with her nipples. Traci then rolled onto her side and said that she just wanted to watch for awhile. However, Traci did more than just watch. She raised one leg and began to play with herself as she watched. As we fucked slowly, Denise and I both watched as this college girl masturbated before our eyes. In addition she also talked to us as we fucked. Telling us how sexy we were and how hot it was to watch my fat cock go in and out. She continued to encourage us, rubbing her clit faster and faster with one hand while with the other hand she pumped two fingers in and out of herself.

Denise then reached out for Traci and pulled her up, indicating that she wanted Traci to get on top of her face. Traci moved onto Denise's face as I pumped in and out of my wife. Denise started to once again lick Traci and fuck her with her tongue. As Denise did that, I pulled Traci to me and kissed her as I fucked Denise. Denise was once again working towards another orgasm when I took one of Traci's hand and placed it down between my body and Denise's. I felt Traci's fingers exploring the area where Denise and I were connected. She let my cock slide between her fingers as it plunged in and out of Denise. Then she concentrated on rubbing Denise's once again sentived clit. Within 30 seconds Denise was shaking violently underneath us as she had another series of orgasms.

I withdrew from Denise, had Traci lick the juices off my cock and then moved around to help Denise eat Traci out. When I got behind Traci I could see Denise shoving her long tongue into Traci's pussy. I bent down and kissed my wife before adding my tongue to hers. After helping Denise lick Traci's succulent young pussy for a couple minutes I moved my tongue slightly higher to her asshole. When I started to lick her asshole Traci let out a gasp and moaned deeply. That made both Denise and I lick and slurp even faster. I spread her ass and started to fuck her ass with my tongue until she was pushing back against my face while at the same time rotating her hips onto Denise's face.

Denise then told me that she wanted to see me fuck Traci. I asked Traci if I needed a condom and she said "No" because she was on Depo. I moved onto my knees behind Traci and scooted forward. Denise then grabbed my cock and pulled it to Traci. I held Traci's ass cheeks apart and watched as I slowly sunk my thick cock into her. I could only go in a little at a time because she was soooooo tight. I would go forward and then pull back slightly before going forward again. Each time I went forward Traci would gasp and moan. After 4 or 5 attempts I finally pushed forward one more time and bottomed out. I stayed still, allowing Traci to get comfortable before I started slowly thrusting in and out of her. All she could do was moan and squeal as I fucked her from the back and Denise licked her clit from the bottom. After a couple minutes we decided to switch positions. As we moved to another position Denise said she needed to use ther bathroom and would be right back.

Traci said she wanted to ride me when I asked what she wanted to do. I layed down on my back as I watched Traci climb aboard. Traci grabbed by cock and squatted down over it positioning my engorged head right inside of her. She let go of my cock and then in one big assault dropped her hips down slamming my cock deep into her pussy in one shot. When she hit bottom she let out an "Ahggggg!" and just sat there and smiled at me for awhile until her pussy became accustomed to my cock once again. It did not take long before she was rising and falling along the length of my cock. She leaned forward and I alternated between kissing her and sucking on her tender, fresh breasts.

I did not hear Denise come back from the bathroom until I felt the bed move at my feet and then felt her start licking my balls as Traci and I fucked. Denise played around for awhile and then moved up besides us. As Traci continued bouncing and sliding her pussy on my shaft Denise urged us on with some nasty talking, rubbed our bodies and kissing us. Traci and I had been fucking for over 20 minutes with her having several small orgasms as we went. I picked up the pace and really started slamming my cock up into her. Denise must have sensed I was getting ready to cum and moved back around behind Traci. I soon felt her hand rubbing my balls and cock when it came out of Traci. Traci moaned deeply and when I pulled her down to me and looked over her back I could see that Denise had her faced buried into Traci's backside. Traci was beginning to moan louder which caused me to try to fuck her even harder. Traci then let out a big gasp and I felt her pussy starting to soak my cock and balls. This pushed me over the edge and I plunged my hips up and drove my cock deep into Traci when I started to cum. I must have had three big explosions inside of her before Denise pulled my cock from Traci's pussy and inserted it into her own mouth where I finished cumming. Denise cleaned my cock of its juices while Traci and I came down from our sexual highs. As Traci rolled off me, Denise once again, being the little trooper that she is, cleaned Traci's pussy off as well, eating my cum that was flowing out of her.