Back to ESU

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Denise was done she slid up along side with us and we had one big group kiss. We got ourselves cleaned up and Denise and I convinced Traci just to spend the remainder of the night with us. After brushing our teeth we headed off to bed. With Traci in the middle of Denise and I we all held each other, talked a little and then drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Denise and I awoke first and I convinced her to wake Traci by licking her. Denise started to lick her awake and I moved behind my wife and started to fuck her doggy style. Traci opened her eyes with a smile on her face as Denised licked her to a mini orgasm. I finished off by cumming inside Denise and then we all layed in bed awhile longer. Check-out time was noon so we had a couple hours before we had to leave. I went and jumped in the shower and cleaned up. When I came out the girls were snuggling together watching TV and softly playing with one another. Denise said that her and Traci were going to take a shower. Together they entered the bathroom. As I picked up the room and packed our luggage I could hear giggles and moans coming from the steam filled bathroom. I took our bags down to the truck and when I came back they were still in the shower. I decided to have a look and when I pulled the shower curtain back I found my wife kneeling in the tub with her face once again buried into Traci as she was leaning back against the wall. It was all I could do but smile and watch as Denise ate Traci to another little orgasm. I told them thanks for the "show" and was sorry that I missed everything else that had happened.

A few minutes later they emerged from the bathroom, finished drying off and got dressed in the clothes that they had set out earlier. It was about noon by the time we left the hotel. Denise and I then took Traci out for some lunch. At lunch we talked quietly about what had occured. Traci said several times how much she enjoyed it and would definitely be up for it again some time. We all agreed that after college gets out and she moves back home for the summer that we will have to get together a couple times and have some repeat performances.

We dropped Traci off at her apartment, gave her some good-bye hugs and kisses and then headed home but not before stopping off and buying a "Thank-you" card to send to her later on.