Back to School Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaxxon
zaxxon
2,254 Followers

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Bobby sat on the edge of his bed while his mother looked over the note that Nurse Brown had written for her. This was her third or fourth time re-reading it.

His mother was a very attractive woman in her late thirties. She was what most of the guys at school considered a ‘MILF’. His mother had a firm, fit body and like his gym teacher, she had a set of very large, impressive tits (maybe even more so). She had short brown hair and usually walked around the house in sexy clothes.

He had caught her just getting out of the shower, so she was wearing just a towel which showed off most of her long, smooth legs. Her tits bulged up at the top of the towel as well.

“I don’t understand this note from the school nurse. It says I should ‘rub or stimulate the penis in such a way to facilitate ejaculation’. Is she serious?” His mom asked, picking up the phone in his room.

Bobby’s mom dialed the phone number that Nurse Brown had written on the note, just in case she had any questions. The phone rang on the other end.

“Hello?” Nurse Brown answered.

“Yes hi, Nurse Brown? This is Mrs. Smith. Bobby’s mother. I had some questions about this note you sent home with him.” She said over the phone.

“Yes, what would you like to know?” Nurse Brown said on the other end.

“Well, it says I should ‘stimulate the penis’. Are you saying I should jerk off my own son?” She questioned.

“Not necessarily. You can masturbate him yourself, you can allow him to rub his penis between your breasts, you can give him oral stimulation… The choice is up to you.” The nurse said on the other end.

“Are you serious?” Mrs. Smith was asking in disbelief.

“Oh yes, it’s a common medical practice. It happens all the time. Don’t feel uncomfortable about it. After all, the best person to help him with this problem is a close family member like yourself. Someone he trusts, you know?” The nurse explained.

“Oh okay… Well since you put it that way, it makes sense.” Bobby’s mom said.

“Good luck!” Nurse Brown said.

“Thanks, goodbye.” Mrs. Smith said, hanging up the phone.

“What did she say?” Bobby asked, sitting on the edge of the bed, his erection making a tent in his pants as he looked at his gorgeous mother who was still wet in just a towel.

“Well, it looks like I am going to help you take care of these erections you keep getting, honey.”

“Oh good, I can’t wait. The stiffness is very uncomfortable.” He told her.

His mom removed the towel from her body, letting it fall to the floor. Underneath, she was completely nude, and her big nipples were stiff from just getting out of the shower. She sat down beside her son on the bed, and Bobby leaned over and began sucking on one of her breasts.

Mrs. Smith held her son’s head against her chest as he began sucking tenderly on her nipples. She reached down and undid her son’s pants as he nursed on her, and she pulled out his long, stiff rod.

Bobby’s mom stood up and then helped him slide his pants down to his ankles so that his cock was completely free. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, and she was standing right before him. She leaned over a little, letting her big, succulent tits dangle right in his face as she grabbed his dick and began caressing it.

Bobby sucked on each of his mother’s big, stiff nipples. He wasn’t able to reach his crotch, but he could however reach up and squeeze his mom’s big jugs together as he sucked and licked them all over.

While he was nursing on her tits, Bobby’s mom was busy stroking and caressing his dick, jerking him off. Her son’s cock was swollen, and precum was oozing out the tip.

“Bobby honey, you sure love my titties, don’t you?” She said sweetly in a motherly voice.

“Yes mom, your tits are lovely. I sure do like them.” He said, with his face buried between her big jugs.

“Would you like to slide your penis between them?” She asked.

“Yes, I would, mom!” He said excitedly.

“Okay baby, anything for you.” She said.

Bobby’s mother went to bathroom quickly to get a bottle of skin lotion, and then she knelt down in front of her son who was sitting on the bed. She squirted some lotion into her hands, and then began caressing her son’s cock again, smearing the lotion all over it.

She squirted some more lotion into her hands, and smeared it all around her son’s big, long shaft until it was nice and slick.

“Mom, maybe you should put some lotion between your tits too.” He suggested.

“Good idea.” She said.

Bobby’s mom squirted some lotion directly onto her breasts. The lotion splurted out over her tits, leaving streaks of white lotion that looked like she was blasted with cum. She smeared the lotion around her breasts, then leaned forward, letting her son’s cock nuzzle in between her slippery titties.

She squeezed her boobs together, sandwiching Bobby’s cock in between them, and then began sliding them up and down. Her son’s cock slid between her tits easily with the lotion smeared all over his cock, and all over her jugs.

Bobby groaned and leaned back on the bed. He thrust his hips upward while his mother bounced her slippery titties up and down his dick. Thrusting his dick up through her tits felt amazing and he couldn’t believe his own mother was letting him do this.

His dick pumped up and down through his mother’s generous, lovely tits and soon he felt himself about to cum.

Bobby groaned as his balls boiled with cum and his dick started to spurt, spraying his mom’s neck and tits with his hot jizz. His cock erupted with squirt after squirt of gooey sperm, spraying it right across her bulging, slippery tits.

“Ohhhh… thank you, mom!” He said, collapsing onto his back on the bed.

In some ways, having his arms broken was a real pain in the ass. But the next few weeks were going to be the best weeks of his life, he thought.

THE END

zaxxon
zaxxon
2,254 Followers
12