Back to School: Incentive Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Medium tentacle," gasped out Natalie, still shaking from the pent-up sexual tension in her body.

Mai handed the breeder dildo to Yolanda and then pulled a bottle out of the case. She unscrewed the top and poured a clear, viscous liquid all over the tentacle toy. Mai liberally smeared the lubricant all over the dildo and then bent down next to Natalie's ear.

"If I hurt you or it's too much, just tell me to stop," Mai whispered quickly.

"Hurry up and shove it in before I start raping the boys," hissed Natalie was a smile.

As Mai moved behind Natalie, Chica slid her hands under Natalie tits and began hefting them. Natalie's hard nipples dug into the palms of Chica's hand and Chica kneaded the firm mounds with her fingers. She released Natalie's breasts and began to pull and tweak on the hard nipples, sending jolts of pleasure through Natalie's tits right down to her cunt.

"Suck on them, please," panted out Natalie.

"Si," replied Chica who moved around in front so the guys could see better. She pulled one of Natalie's massive breasts to the side and bent down to lick and lave at the sensitive nipple. Natalie moaned in passion and gasped as Chica latched her mouth around her areola. Chica's cheeks billowed inward slightly as she began sucking on the breast in earnest.

Mai was behind Natalie along with Jenny. Jenny had used her fingers to spread Natalie's cunt lips apart, exposing the wet, red flesh underneath. Mai put the tip of the tentacle dildo at the entrance to Natalie's vagina and began to push it in.

"OH, FUCK MEEE!!!" screamed out Natalie as she had a massive orgasm.

The tentacle was filling her up and each row of suckers seem to rub and bump right across her sensitive clitoris. The two sensations, along with Chica sucking voraciously on her breast exploded all the pent-up sexual tension inside Natalie. She shook and shivered as Mai pushed most of the toy deep into her hot, wet pussy.

"You okay?" asked Mai quietly to Natalie.

"The first...(gasp)... of many...(gasp)... I hope," panted out Natalie with the blissful smile on her face and the curved end of the tentacle sticking out of her dripping pussy. "More!"

"More?" asked Mai aloud.

"More!" commanded Natalie.

"You heard her, Jenny."

Jenny broke out in a wide smile and dipped her hand into the case. She brought out a smaller version of the tentacle and liberally lubed it all over with the clear gel. With her fingers heavily coated by the gel, Jenny put her hand right between Natalie's asscheeks and smeared the lube all over Natalie's puckered rosebud. Natalie gasped as Jenny eased her middle finger in down to the first knuckle. Jenny pulled her finger back slightly and then sank it back in all the way into Natalie's ass. Pulling it back out again, she added a second finger to stretch Natalie out. Mai was slowly fucking the tentacle dildo in and out of Natalie's pussy and Natalie was moaning in desire. Jenny placed the tip of the smaller toy against Natalie's nether hole and slowly pushed it into her ass.

While Mai, Jenny, and Chica were having their way with Natalie, Yolanda, Colleen, and Haru closed in around Sarah. Sarah gasped and shivered as Colleen slipped two fingers into Sarah's wet channel and began finger-fucking her. Haru spread lubricant all over her fingers and slowly inserted her middle finger into Sarah's anus. The side of Haru's smiling, innocent face with her fingers going in and out of Sarah's asshole caused a couple of the guys to lose it and cream in their pants. Sarah groaned in passion as Haru forced the second finger into her.

Yolanda rummaged through her case and pulled out another toy. This one was a strange dildo with a big conical head tapering down the shaft and then flaring out to a knot larger than the head was. Yolanda held it up for Sarah to see along with the breeder dildo.

"Vergil or Breeder, Coach?" asked Yolanda, wiggling both of them in front of Sarah. "Small or medium?"

"Neither," gasped out Sarah in passion from having her pussy and ass finger-fucked by the other two girls. "I want the Tailsplitter!"

"Ooooo," chortled Yolanda with glee. She reached down into her case. "She wants the Dragon Tail!"

All the guys, those that were not mesmerized by what was happening to Natalie, gasped in shock at the toy Yolanda brought out. It was a fourteen inch long replica of the end of a dragon's tail. The base was five and a half inches in diameter, and curled back and forth from the base to its tip. The dildo was fire engine red at the tip and faded down to a burnt orange at the base. Ridges ran along the front and the back of the tail. There was a suction cup on the base. Yolanda licked around the suction cup and stuck the huge toy right in the middle of the table. She then grabbed the jar lube and smeared it all over the toy.

"Alright, Coach," said Yolanda after she had lubricated the toy from tip to base. "Let's see how far down you can go."

Colleen and Haru pulled their fingers out of Sarah and moved out of the way. Sarah scooted over to where the immense toy was stuck to the table. Sarah poured a little lubricant on her fingers and then ran them over the toy. It was spongy and squishy at the top, and gradually became moderately firm at the base. Sarah planned to the foot on either side of the dildo and squatted down on her haunches. She gripped the tip and rubbed it back and forth over her engorged and dripping labia. She then slowly sank down.

"Oh, my!" gasped Sarah as the toy slid easily into her wet, tight vagina.

Her clitoris bumped over the ridges on the front of the toy and sent waves of joy up into her body. Sarah opened her eyes and saw that everyone was watching her intently. She shook as a small orgasm exploded inside her from the thrill of having over a hundred males watch her fuck herself on a huge, unique dildo for their entertainment. She sank even lower, pushing about three inches inside her hot vagina. Her cunt lips expanded out to form an 'O' the size of a golf ball.

Sarah felt her body heat up even more as she placed her hands on her knees, and started to bounce up and down. With each downward movement, she slid more and more the massive toy deep inside her. Sarah's legs were shaking as she managed to get half of the fourteen inch dildo stuffed into her stretched pussy.

"Whoa!" gasped one guy in a hushed tone. "That thing has her stretched wider than a soda can!"

Sarah lifted herself off the long, thick toy and spread more lubricant on. Everyone gasped as she lowered herself back down, but, this time, the tip of the Tailsplitter was pushed against her asshole. Everyone inhaled sharply as Sarah eased down, slowly pushing four and a half inches of the rubbery dildo into her ass, and stretching her sphincter muscles into a circle about two inches in diameter.

"Oh, shit!" moaned Colleen in passionate desire. "I'm burning up." She looked around quickly as she stripped off her panties. "Where's my number one? Get over here and fuck me!"

12