All Comments on 'Back to School: Incentive'

by JohnEvans

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
VioletteVioletteover 19 years ago
Zaxxon must be smiling!

Not only did your story do justice to the characters, you maintained the level of horniness! VERY hot, and very well done!

Forsaken OneForsaken Oneover 19 years ago
Great One

I am just so amazed at the number of authors who are influenced and contribute to Zaxxon's busty schol teacher series.

And what's more, All the author's are eihter pretty good or great! damn!

Great job, John Evans. You may have a different style, but it still felt like the original. It's like your favorite TV show. They change the directors around, but the characters are as good as they always were. Great job directing this one, bro!

by the way, do you have a timeline on this? WAs this after Bobby's graduationparty? or after Back to School 3?

zaxxonzaxxonover 19 years ago
A+

What a fucking awesome story! You did an amazing job, JohnEvans. The gang bang was fantastic. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.

Leon22Leon22over 19 years ago
Ah, another great story for the best series

Hey John

Great work. I knew someone was going to write a story about Sarah getting gangbanged by the football team eventually. As Forsaken One pointed out, I love the fact that so many of us authors are inspired by Zaxxon's excellent series.

Glad to see the series is still strong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oliver Twist

Like Oliver Twist, I want more. As Zaxxon has not added to the 'Busty Gym Teacher Series' any further and you are the only Writer of the 4 who have continued the story, will there be more from any parties, or will it regretably end. There are many stories on Literotica to 'get off with' whilst reading, but this series really piques my interest.

I have to say "Great writing, Zaxxon, Leon22, GeorgeTasker & JohnEvans, but there are many more possibilities here for erotic coupling & incest, or lesbian.

Why not get kinky and add some fisting and pissing, lets take it where no busty gym teacher has gone before.

It doesn't have to be Sarah, it can be Cindy, or the Principal Ada or any of the teacher's. Don't let it stop here. The Collective holes of the Westville High staff are your many oysters.

brian358brian358about 11 years ago
Great Idea!

I love the idea behind this story, and Sarah did a magnificent job!

Would have liked to see Cindy too, but there's always Saturday night! :-)

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cindy perspective

Hi, I loved your work n I'm not sure you'll see this, but could you do this story from Cindy's part, I love the whole drainage of the other team energy bit by her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous