Back to School: Incentive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnEvans
JohnEvans
682 Followers

"Yea, but David caught it," replied Tim.

"We don't have a lot of time," Sarah reminded them. "There's enough to go around. C'mon, Tim, you're first."

Tim broke out in a wide smile and stepped forward to hook his arms under Sarah's knees. Sarah's whole body flushed hotly and Tim could see her pussy glistening wetly as he spread her legs apart. Sarah let go of both cocks and leaned back as Tim lowered his hips by bending his knees. He positioned the tip of his cock at the entrance to her wet cunt and pushed forward, sinking half of his hard prick into her warn, tight tunnel. Tim gasped at the sensation and, with a quick lunge, buried the rest of his cock into Sarah.

Sarah gasped as her pussy was stretched open deliciously by the hard penetrating shaft. Tim moaned softly and stood perfectly still as he savored the feeling of her wet, hot cunt wrapped around his embedded cock. Sarah looked around at the other team members who were watching and waiting with baited breath.

"Get to work there, stud!" she said, lightly kicking Tim in the ribs with a heel. The team all broke out in laughter as Tim came out of his trance and began fucking his cock in and out of her. "Joe, come up here."

Joe walked up to the head of the padded table. Sarah reached out and grasped his hard cock to pull him closer. Her tongue snaked out to lave around and around the head of his penis. Joe inhaled sharply at the tongue bath and then gasped as Sarah's full, rich lips slid over it. Her mouth felt hot and wet as she bobbed her head back and forth a couple of times before pulling back completely.

"Do you want to wait for Tim to finish or...?" Sarah asked, flicking the tip of her tongue over the sensitive tip of his cock.

"I'll...ss...sss...stay," hissed Joe, in ecstasy.

"Get two other over here," ordered Sarah.

"Line..." Joe's breath caught as his cock was enveloped again within her mouth. "Line up by jersey number!"

David and another player stepped forward. Sarah grasped each of their hard cocks with a hand and pulled them gently around to where she wanted them to stand. Grasping the base of their cocks, she rubbed each one over her hard nipples, pushing her generous globes of titflesh around, and smearing clear pre-cum on the soft, pliant skin. Stroking the rigid shafts in her hands, Sarah sucked on Joe's cock, her cheeks billowing inward slightly, as Tim's hips slapped up against hers again and again.

Her pussy was leaking juices as Tim's cock penetrated it over and over. Sarah could feel her impending orgasm welling up inside her as she rubbed the tow cocks in her hands over her large tits. Joe's body was shaking and he gasped for breath as Sarah's tongue lashed and licked over the head of his cock.

David came first, proving that Sarah had not lost her magic touch in handjobs. With a loud groan, his body tensed up and his hips shoved his cock forward. Sarah held onto his pulsating prick as he shot three long spurts of white cum across her right breast. The warmth of the jizz on her skin seemed to transfer into Sarah as she basked in the glow of satisfaction of having made David climax.

"Mmumph!!!" mumbled Sarah as her eyes crossed to try to look at Joe's cock. It had twitched once and before she knew it, it had spurted a large wad of hot, wet cum into her mouth. Sarah swallowed noisily as Joe's prick spurted again, filling her mouth with his salty seed.

Sarah had barely managed to gulp down all of Joe's jism before Tim slammed his cock into her pussy and held it there. She gasped in delight as she felt him climax and fill her womb with hot, liquid sperm. His climax sent her over the edge. Crying aloud, Sarah's body arched upward as her orgasm exploded inside her. Her juices mingled with Tim's cum and flowed out over his twitching cock. It took Sarah a minute or two before she could regain her breath.

"Next!" she panted as Tim pulled his softening cock out of her drenched cunt.

A hulking defensive tackle stepped forward to take Tim's place and Sarah could not help, but smile in wicked delight. The tackle's thick cock had to be half again as large as Tim's and Tim was slightly larger than average. Sarah felt the cock touch the folds at the opening to her pussy and then push in. She gasped and shook as her pussy was stretched wide opened. Sarah bucked as she orgasmed again just from the penetration. Panting heavily, she pulled the one remaining player around so she could suck on his cock and signaled with her hands. Two hard cocks were immediately placed in her grasp.

Sarah soon lost track of time and the number of orgasms she had. It was a round-robin of fucking, sucking and jacking off young, virile hard cocks. Her belly was full from all the jizz she had swallowed and cum flowed out of her pussy onto the padded table. Sarah's large breasts were literally covered in white jism. In fact, she was completely covered with the gooey stuff from her neck to her belly button. A few white, ropey stands had overshot their mark to stick in her blond hair or traced a shiny wet line across her face.

Every member of the football team had come back for seconds and most of them for thirds. Joe, in addition to giving Sarah her first taste of sperm today, had also fucked her twice and she had jacked him off across her tits once. Sarah's thighs were trembling in exhaustion both from taking on so many men and from all of her orgasms. As each player's lust was sated, he thanked Sarah, hit the showers, and headed home. Finally, only Sarah and Tim were left. Sarah tried to sit up to face him, but found she lacked the energy.

"Oh, Tim, I'm sorry," she apologized. "I just don't have any strength left."

"It's alright, Miss Stevens," said Tim. "I just wanted to thank you. By picturing your ass in the endzone, I was able to make the pass. I was just wondering...you see...I'd like to...well...I'd like to see your ass again without the shorts."

"Give me a hand,"

Tim came over and helped Sarah to sit up. Taking in a deep breath, Sarah slid her butt off the table and barely managed to keep standing as her knees buckled under her. She turned around and flopped down face-first into the table. Cum ran down her legs and she felt the slimy sperm squished out from between her breasts and the table. Tim stepped back to admire her heart-shaped ass. Sarah looked back and saw the desire in his eyes along with his cock stiffening up.

"I'm good for one more," she told him.

"You sure?" asked Tim.

"Just stick it in my pussy and bang away."

Tim moved up behind her and aimed his now hard cock at her cunt. With a single lunge, he buried his prick balls-deep into her well-lubricated pussy. Sarah moaned at the swift penetration and was surprised to feel her body heating up in passion. Her nipples ached as she ground them into the table. Tim started to fuck her with long, hard strokes.

Sarah found herself grinding her hips back against Tim's forward thrusts. Finding strength deep with in her, Sarah pushed herself up off the table. Her large, cum-covered breasts hung down heavily, swaying and bouncing with each smack of Tim's hips against hers. Sarah hissed as Tim reached around her to cup her slick tits in his hands. Her pliant globes overflowed his grasping hands as Tim kneaded the sperm-slippery flesh with his fingers. Twin jolts of erotic electric pleasure zapped through Sarah's breasts as Tim pinched her hard nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, and pulled her tits out taunt by the nipples.

"Harder! Harder!" yelled Sarah, bucking backwards against Tim.

Tim let go of Sarah's breasts and gripped her hips. Both of them were fucking as fast as possible, trying to climax before their strength gave out. The sexual pressure was building quickly in Sarah as Tim speared his cock into her again and again and again. An uncontrollable trembling started at the top of Sarah's head and traveled down her body like a tidal wave. When it hit her loins, Sarah screamed out her passion as her orgasm overwhelmed her. The vaginal muscles pulsed and contracted around Tim's cock and pushed him over the edge. With a bellow of his own, Tim rammed his cock into Sarah's cunt to spurt his hot seed into her.

Sarah collapsed onto the table with a wet squish into the cum covering it. Tim staggered backwards and was just able to sit down on a bench before he fell down. The two of them stayed perfectly still, each gasping for breath. Several minutes passed before Sarah recovered enough to look over at Tim.

"Was it good for you?" she asked breathlessly.

"Miss Stevens...Sarah...I..." stammered Tim.

"Hush, it's time for you to get cleaned up and go home," she said softly.

"Care to share a shower?" Tim asked.

Sarah gave him a look and said, "Definitely not. You need to get cleaned up. I need to recover a little and not have a splash and play session in the shower. Go on, Tim. You were wonderful."

"Thank you, Miss Stevens," said Tim, blushing a little.

Tim stood up shakily and made his way into the shower. After a quick shower, he dressed. Sarah was still laying face-down on the cum-coated table. Tim walked over to her and touched her on the shoulder.

"Miss Stevens, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Tim. I just need a little more rest," said Sarah, not even lifting her cheek out of the jizz puddle it was laying in. "Go on home. You did well today."

Tim smiled, nodded, and left. With the last player gone, Sarah relaxed completely. She lay on the table for several more minutes until she decided that she could get up to get cleaned off. Sarah pushed herself off the table and started to head towards the showers. The door to the locker room suddenly banged open and Sarah spun around with a shriek of fright. Her fear changed to utter amazement when she saw who was there.

Standing in the doorway was Cindy Brown and her appearance was shocking. Her tight, white nurse's uniform was completely opened in the front. Her white lace panties and bra were hanging out of one of her pockets and Cindy's large 36DD tits were barely hidden. Cindy's shaved pussy was completely exposed, though, and she was missing one shoe. Her hair was messed and matted. Sarah shook her head and looked closer.

Cindy's uniform was splattered with thick, wet spots. Her breasts were coated with a shiny white substance as were her thighs and pussy. Cindy had braced herself in the doorway to keep herself standing up.

"Cindy, what happened?" asked Sarah.

Cindy looked up and down at Sarah's cum-coated body and said, "I think it was the same thing that happened to you. Schwartz suggested that I go over and see the Cougars during halftime to conduct some physicals. I haven't been able to get back here until now."

"And your efforts are greatly appreciated," said a voice from the hallway.

Cindy looked over her shoulder, saw who it was, and walked into the locker room to sit on a bench. She was followed in by Principal Schwartz. Schwartz's face was expressionless as she surveyed the room and the two women. Sarah felt a little uncomfortable under the principal's steely gaze and then a little sullen.

"Thanks for volunteering us," Sarah said snidely.

"I used the best available assets I had on hand," replied Schwartz, sitting down primly on a bench. "The team needed to win. I had a bet with Principal Hopper I was not prepared to lose."

"Oh, and why didn't you offer yourself?" asked Cindy.

"I couldn't go to the other team, so I sent you to sap their strength," stated Schwartz. "You do remember why I was sent here, don't you? Our team would not have believed me if I made that offer and would have thought it to be a trap. They trust Miss Stevens."

"Oh," commented Sarah, pleased by Schwartz's words. "Now what do we do?"

"I suggest that you two get cleaned up before someone catches you," said Schwartz. "I have a bet to collect. I plan on giving Principal Hopper the biggest, most painful set of blue balls he has ever had. Are you two free Saturday night?"

"I think we can make it," said Sarah, a little uncertainly.

"Good," stated Schwartz, who stood up and headed towards the door. "Oh, and don't forget. Now that we are the regional champions, the state championship is in two weeks," and she walked out, leaving two shocked women behind her.

JohnEvans
JohnEvans
682 Followers
12