Back to School Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drlust
drlust
135 Followers

"Okay, sure, whatever you say Marissa."

"Good boy." And with that she clambered up onto the bed next to me kneeling right next to my shoulders. Quickly she bent over and wrapped one hand around the base of my cock, standing it upright and stretching it very, very tight. Then she began sucking again, this time from the forward angle. Her ass floated just to the right of my face and so I began to stroke it, trailing a finger down her crack, but stopping short of her asshole, just as she'd asked. Didn't want to distract her.

In this position, it wasn't long before I could feel my toes beginning to curl—a sure sign that my orgasom was not far off. She could feel it too, I think, because it was at this moment that she did something no woman had ever done to me. She slowly, but surely edged my entire length into her mouth and down her throat. When she reached the base of my shaft, the hand that had been holding me there came loose and grabbed my balls. Jesus, what a feeling. My entire cock was engulfed and she was vacuum sucking on it, forcing the blood from the base up into the head, which was somewhere down by her tonsils.

Then slowly, languidly, she retreated, all the way to the head, but not so far that she let it pop out. And then back down again, all the way to the base, burying her nose in my pubic hair. Then up. Then down. Each stroke a little faster than the one before it. Just the thought of what was happening to my cock would have been too much for me, but that combined with the intensity of her sucking made my balls tighten. As they did, she began to moan as she stroked up and down on my shaft and in a sudden burst I shoved my hips upward into her face, jets of cum spurting from my cock and down her throat.

She grabbed my ass and pushed me even farther in, moaning loudly on my shaft. Bucking against her, I shot again and again, I have no idea how many times.

Then I was spent. I fell back to the bed, collapsing. Without warning, tears welled up in my eyes and before I could even really think about it, I began to cry. Long, loud sobs, my whole body shaking. Marissa let go of me and turned herself quickly in the bed, spreading her body on top of mine, holding my face against her shoulder, as I cried. "It's okay babe, it's okay. Let it out. Cry for me. It's okay," she murmured. I don't know how long my crying jag lasted, but I'm sure it was ten or fifteen minutes before I could control myself again.

"God Marissa, that was so wonderful. Thank you." I wiped more tears from my eyes and tried hard to fill my lungs completely so I could really catch my breath and stop the sobbing.

"Babe, I know I'm good, but I'm not that good. That crying was not about the pleasure. It was about the release. With that orgasm you began to set yourself free from your sorrow, from your pain. I'm just glad it was with me." As she said it I knew she was right. This incredibly beautiful, incredibly sexy woman had literally sucked some small part of the sorrow out of me.

"Now it's your turn Marissa," I said, rolling her off me.

To be continued...

drlust
drlust
135 Followers
12