All Comments on 'Back to the Beginning'

by Nephylim

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I realise it is non-erotic, but that was incredibly boring and every single one of them were selfish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nephy

Don't listen to Anon who doesn't know what he/she is talking about. This was a beautiful story that just wasn't appreciated the way it should be. I'd love to see this expanded both ways- backwards and forwards to make a multi-chapter story. Good job.

fanceyfranfanceyfranover 11 years ago
Found this through your profile

Very sweet. Let me join the top anonymous commenter in agreeing that this belongs in the gay male section and worked into a 3 or 4 part narrative where you tell us all about how Ephraim became a model and the influence these people had on him as he decides that he loves Luke.

danger8642danger8642over 11 years ago

Of course they were selfish. All but Ephraim. That's the whole point of the story.

Lily_of_the_ValleyLily_of_the_Valleyalmost 11 years ago

Wow, you're one of the best authors here. This a beautifully crafted story - excellent job, congratulations. You tell us everything we need to know, with everything in perfect balance. If you're not published yet by a traditional publisher, you should be.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Coming Out

At some point everyone needs to be honest with themselves. This just happened to be the wrong time. Great tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous