All Comments on 'Back to the Farmers Market'

by MarieProvost

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not sure

Not sure why this is in the incest category, because there's no real interaction between the family members except observing. I did like the story though. It's filthy hot and now I'm going to read the other stories how have written.

JustLikeEweJustLikeEweover 13 years ago
You've done it again!

Another little gem, Marie. This smoking hot story was the perfect wake me up for a sunday morning. Please tell me that there's going to be a sequel to this with Mom involved too.

whatever2258whatever2258over 13 years ago
Just My Opinion

First I understand this is just a fictional story and I do not need to be reminded of it.

To me it was not erotic it was sad. How could a married woman breaking her wedding vows and degrading her self be erotic ? story's about cheaters do nothing for me. Why did read it if I have that opinion ? simple I like to give every new author a chance. will I read another of your stories ? may be they are very well written.

One thing I'm curious about is your location 252.36 miles NW of Ct.. I live in Ct. by the way. I'm guessing Vermont. If I'm right the Black population there is close to zero. I just find that interesting. My last comment is where Cora says What's his name again? Dave? That's it. Big Randy says he knows him. Plays golf with him. Yeah, we could have a good time some night." That would go over like a fart in church. Let's see may be it would go something like this Honey I sucked off these 2 Black guys at the Farmers market I think you know the father you golf with him his wife Cora invited us over for evening. can we go ? not in this life time !

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Well she certainly has herself in the soup now

I wonder how she is going to be able to explain to her husband what she has been doing with these people.

Maybe her husband will want to watch her perform her little trick on Big Randy's cock.

younghungblackyounghungblackover 13 years ago
Another exciting story Marie!

Your imagination continues at arouse me and you craft a story like a veteran writer. I only wish I had your facility with words. It takes me weeks to turn out worse than you produce in a few hours.

The first chapter of your story, "Incendiary Circumstances" should debut in the next day or two. Don't be disappointed because it begins so slowly. Eventually -- chapter 9 or so -- I do get to a point, such as it is. That's when you can be disappointed.

Blaine

younghungblackyounghungblackover 13 years ago
Scratch that timetable...

"Incendiary Circumstances is published now. Remember...starts slow.

Blaine

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it !!!!

Your stories are cleverly twisted. What a mind (blowing experience).

Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing.....

Excelllent and so very well written!

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitalmost 11 years ago
yes

had to read more , u r brave to do that , I have wanted to do things like that

to chicken

eldercebelleldercebellover 10 years ago
I enjoy you

I will begin to overlook the foolish people who have to try to tear you down..

clarence

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sexy

Good job Marie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous