All Comments on 'Back to Woodstock'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The story begs for at least a part 2

jack_straw:

A nice story but it really needs a part 2 and maybe even a part 3. Thank you. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great stuff! as usual

Thank you for another great story. Please keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It had been...

.. good - until the dung-licking and -pushing started. Gross!

Stan

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What a long strange trip it musta been!

I was born in '72, so I missed being able to go to Woodstock. Your story was cool not only because it was hot and steamy, but because you snuck some history in there without us really knowing it!

Hope to see more from you!

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 18 years ago
Butterflies rode shotgun above our nation!

. . .and I can't wait to get back to the garden. (Joni Mitchell from Woodstock) Sure glad some old hippies are still around! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Write

Thank you. Enjoyed the Love, Passion, Lust and History.

~~~LJM~~~

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Historic Accuracy

The sex is always great but I was very surprised and delighted at the accuracy of your depiction of the three days of fun and music. Very cool. Brought back alot of memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Quicksilver

Unbelievable lesson in history. You were there weren't you? Or at least around at that time. Too many accuracies in your description of what it was like back then. To even mention Quicksilver means you lived through that, didn't you? The bands full name was Quicksilver Messenger Service. Am I striking a cord? I have the album downstairs. Wow! Great job man! Brought back so many memories! And along with Woodstock, the Filmore East, there was the Academy of Music (which if I'm not mistaken became the Paladium of which I was I member!). Very cool!Thanks for the memories man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
VICE IS NICE BUT INCEST IS BEST

go granny go....Woodstock and all that flower power....way you go....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a shame

The story was going along alright but then you fucked it up by having the grandson play with his grandmother's asshole. What a complete turnoff. Am moving on to hopefully a better writer.

The old guy

OseekerOseeker12 months ago

A nice history of Woodstock, being unconventional & the disaster of Altamont. Growing up on the west coast I thought at the time that we'd be able to duplicate what the East coast flower children had done. But having Hells Angels running security was a dumb move & whoever thought THAT might be a good idea was sorely mistaken.

The sex in the story was inevitable & pleasant to read about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous