Backdoor Bukakke Bride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy started to buck, but tiny little Kimi had her head locked and Andre had a firm hand on her back. She couldn't believe this was happening! Her sweet Andre was starting to stuff his stiff meat into her backdoor, and she couldn't stop it! Or she didn't want to, which was just as disturbing to her as the act being done.

Kimi kept Candy quiet by keeping her mound pressed firmly against her mouth. "If you want to enjoy it, Candy, play with your pussy. If you don't want to enjoy it, mmm…I don't fucking care!" Candy's screams and moans were muffled against the moist folds of Kimi's pussy, sending delicious electric tingles up her spine. Kimi shivered as she pinched her nipples, then watched Andre really begin to give Candy the long dong.

Andre had a grip on his cock and was pushing it deeper into Candy's plump white ass. He was being gentle but assertive. He had waited way too long for this!

Jim used to drive him crazy with all his talk about Kimi and how much of a dirty girl she could be. He wanted that, too! And now he was getting it. He looked down at their coupling and smiled at the beauty of it. He pulled out and spread her cheeks apart; her pink pucker was open and winked at him! Andre refilled her gap with his thick black love.

"Mmmm… ungh… She won't admit this, Andre, but she loves it! I can tell… Oh yeah, she really loves it! Her tongue is so far up my hole… oh man that's nice!" She lifted her hips and started grinding her feverish pussy against Candy's hungry mouth while Andre was half way in.

Candy was incredibly confused. Her asshole was on fire, but she was loving this way too much! Andre was being entirely too rough with her, even though it was making her pussy drenching wet! Kimi's pussy was hard to breathe through, but was absolutely delicious! Her fingers in her pussy were doing the job just like Kimi said, and if she could just reach in further to her g-g-G G GOOD GOD!

A slight body adjustment made all the difference! She was just able to reach her highly sensitive g-spot now, and Andre could much more easily fuck her ass! Candy was not only starting to love this; she was starting to need this!

"Fuck yeah!" she panted from between Kimi's legs. "I LOVE IT! Fuck me harder, Andre! Fill my ass with your cock!"

SLAP! Andre brought his hand down hard onto the hot red handprint on her ass. "I told you you'd love it! Now cum for me, Candy! Cum for me!" Andre picked up the pace.

Candy's fingers were slimy from her girl cum, and made a sticky wet noise as she started slipping four fingers into her own hot box. She could curl her fingers just right with a sweet little twist, and make herself scream like a banshee!

Kimi looked down into Candy's blue eyes, "You really do love this, don't you, honey?" Candy nodded happily. "Well, that's what you get when you try to break up my party while I'm getting my freak on! Now suck on my cunt, slut… aaaahhh yeah, suck it!" Her hand was still firmly wrapped in Candy's now-messy hair, and she was grinding her pussy hard against her hot sucking mouth. She started shuddering, then flooded Candy's mouth with hot tangy girl juice.

Andre was loving this too. Not only was he finally getting into his girlfriend's gorgeous booty, but Kimi was making quite a graphic display out of feeding Candy her pussy. His strokes got deeper and stronger. At one point his balls were bouncing on her buns!

The other guys in the room were all yelling; 'Hell, yeah! Get that bitch!', 'Tap that ass, bro!'

Kimi watched Andre continue to satisfy his anal lust on his girlfriend. Then she had a wicked idea. "Andre, slow up for a minute." She pulled herself away and whispered into Andre's ear. He grinned and pulled out.

"Put that back in me! Don't stop fucking my ass… please!" Candy sounded desperate.

"Don't worry 'bout that, sugar; I will never stop loving that ass," Andre spanked her firm jiggling buns. "Stand up. Good girl… now turn around and sit down on this." He sat on the couch and guided her back down onto his cock. She slid down easily and started gyrating her hips happily.

Kimi returned from her bedroom with her hand behind her back. She sank to her knees in front of Candy's drooling snatch and started licking. This was her first time eating pussy, but not her first taste. She missed tasting her juice on Jim's cock after sex, it always seemed to make her hot for more.

"Oh god, Andre! This is incredible; don't stop!" Candy begged Andre and was rewarded with a quick bouncing on his lap. "Fuck yeah! Keep sucking my slit, Kimi!" She looked down into Kimi's eyes.

Kimi just smiled back and flicked her tongue over Candy's clit. She was going to do a lot more than just lick her slit. She brought her fingers to Candy's pussy and slid four in gently. Candy screamed and started squirming at the new sensation. Kimi was very glad for her tiny hands as she brought her thumb out to play.

It didn't take much to work her hand into Candy's sloppy hole. A little adjustment and she was in past her wrist and massaging her deepest most sensitive areas.

Candy gasped and looked down at Kimi. She couldn't believe this! Kimi's small fist was deep into her seething pussy, and she had never felt so full in her life! Kimi's hand felt so incredible next to Andre's invading cock, she was building toward an incredible orgasm! But Kimi started to slowly pull her hand out.

"Here, baby, this is a little bigger than my puny little fist." Kimi started lubing up Big Jim, her favorite oversized midnight buddy. She guided the plum sized knob of the huge dildo to Candy's gaping pussy and entered with a little more effort. Within moments she was shoving the entire length fake balls deep into the hot pussy in front of her.

Andre was going crazy! He was already loving Candy's ass, but Kimi was putting Candy's pussy through some crazy shit, and he could feel everything. His cock was getting massaged like he couldn't believe! He was going to fill her up with nut butter soon! He started bouncing her faster and faster to work toward his goal.

Candy was tingling from head to toe, and her body started throbbing! She was expecting her orgasm to end quickly, but it wasn't going to. She knew it was only just beginning!

Kimi watched Andre bounce Candy's ass on his cock at a furious pace! Goddammit, it was making her hot! She started matching his pace with Big Jim while stroking Candy's clit.

That did it! Candy snapped her head back and howled! "I'M CUMMING! OH FUCKING GOD, I'M CUMMING!" She had in fact been cumming for several minutes, but she couldn't hold back any longer. She started shuddering and screaming uncontrollably as Kimi and Andre continued to dominate her body.

Andre felt his balls begin to boil over! "I'm going to christen this ass, baby!" Kimi looked at him sharply and shook her head, pointing to her mouth. "Uh unh… but it's not going anywhere. You can still have it!"

Kimi smiled wickedly, "Oh, you dirty fucker!"

"No, you're a dirty fucker!" Andre started shooting his hot white goo into Candy's no longer cherry ass. Her body shook in time with every explosion from his erupting cock! When his spasms died down and her bowels were saturated with hot salty spunk, he slid her gently off his cock but held her tightly. He kissed her on her feverish cheek, "I love you, baby."

Kimi couldn't get back to Candy's ass quick enough! She loved the way it gaped, and she could see quite a way inside. She could also see her birthday present sloshing around in there, and she was going to get it.

Kimi brought her mouth to the abused pink hole and started fishing around with her tongue. Pay dirt! She tipped Candy's hips down a little and started slurping up the funky spunk. Kimi didn't care! And it didn't even bother her that she didn't care.

Kimi had grown addicted to the taste of semen in the short year she and Jim have been married, and she made sure to have at least one helping every day. This past month without her daily fix disturbed her more than she expected.

Candy on the other hand was coming down from a very intoxicating adventure. Her orgasm was so powerful, she was still seeing spots in front of her eyes! And her tingly, throbbing asshole was now being sucked out exquisitely by this very exotic Japanese teen.

When she thought Kimi was done, she slid her body down in between Andre's legs and found his softening cock. Her reservations were fucked completely out of her now, and she guided his oily tool into her mouth. She couldn't describe the flavor, because she didn't really seem to taste it. She was strangely hungry, and too busy happily sucking out the only drops of cum Kimi hadn't got to. She was surprised to find Kimi was not quite done with her ass yet, as she felt sweet kisses on and between her reddened cheeks.

Kimi turned around from Candy's sloppy backdoor with a very messy face, looking into the camera. "Well, James, I hope this has taught you never to leave me alone for more than a few days!" she giggled. "I'll see you soon, baby. I love you!"

The camera panned to the lounging black men around the room. Some were passed out, some were just kickin' it, but all were satisfied (even though they didn't actually get any pussy). The sun was just beginning to rise.

Camera fades to black.

James was literally drained. Four loads into the plastic cup, and his cock was sore! He peeled himself up from the chair and headed towards the bathroom to dump the cup and get ready for bed. As he passed the door, he heard a knock. It was one o'clock in the fucking morning! Who the fuck was this?!

Without thinking to put the cup down, James peeked through the spy hole. He couldn't seem to get the door opened fast enough!

"Kimi! When did you… how… what…?" He hugged her tightly, and they kissed deeply. He invited her in.

"Oh, baby, I missed you so much!" Kimi breathed in Jim's scent as she hugged him tightly. She also noticed another smell. Something very familiar and intoxicating!

"Oh, wow! Well, well, what have we got here?" She took the cup from Jim's hand and took a big whiff. "My favorite brand! How did you know?" she winked at Jim playfully. "There's so much, and it's still warm! Baby, you are so good to me!" Kimi brought the cup to her lips and knocked back the salty, sticky contents in one healthy swallow. Kimi closed her eyes in rapture.

"Did you get my workout video, James?" she asked while licking the rim of the plastic cup.

"Just got done. You just drank the evidence" He beamed at his beautiful young wife.

"Oh, James, let's go to bed." She kissed him deeply, "My ass is still sore, but my pussy is on fucking fire!"

Reunited at last, the lovers retired to the boudoir… to get their freak on.

12