Backgammon For Blood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of months later, Phil's assignment ended and he got a job back at home. I found it strange to have the same man in my bed every night, and began to worry that Phil might find out about Robert. Finally, I realized that part of love is being truthful.

One evening, I took Phil to an intimate restaurant. Over dinner, I said, "Phil, we have a bit of a situation here, and need to have an honest talk." I could see him flush, and wondered if he already knew. I just continued on, "While you were gone, I had an affair. It's over now, but while it was going on, I loved him, just as I still love you. I hope you can forgive me."

Phil just stammered, "Of course I can forgive you, and I need to confess that I had a mistress. She meant quite a bit to me, but not as much as you do. I'm still very much in love with you."

That evening ended with furious sex. The only surprise is that Phil wanted to know every detail about my affair. I didn't mind telling him, it just excites him. On his next birthday, I gave him the copy of one of the pictures that Robert had done of me. It turned out to be one of the best presents he'd ever received. Phil hung it inside the credenza in his home office, and I have to make sure the door is closed whenever guests come over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've taken a few more art classes, and begun a small studio. I occasionally display my works at local craft shows, and even include a few nudes, which seem to sell the best.

Once I was invited to a cocktail party at Robert's club, and I snuck up to the smoking room to see that wonderful etching again. I was surprised to see the first nude portrait that Robert had done of me prominently displayed. I didn't mind; In fact, I'm flattered. I just hope that Robert doesn't sit in the room viewing the art, and mourn his loss.

If I find another man that I fall in love with, our romance will start much sooner. And when Phil begins wooing someone else, I won't mind because I know he loves me and would never hurt me. And I love him.

And Robert, too.