Date Training

Story Info
My wife helps our widower neighbor with dating practice.
13.2k words
4.17
56k
117

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 02/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danfred
danfred
119 Followers

My wife Lauren and I moved from Florida to Maryland once our youngest graduated high school so she could be closer to family and to get away from Miami. We had always wanted to have space to ourselves without neighbors to worry about and made our dream come true when we found a house on 30 acres about 90 minutes west of DC. The property was everything we had hoped for and more, with woods, creeks babbling throughout and an amazing view from the house to boot.

Lauren had never been happier, and to tell the truth, neither had I. Life in Miami had been fulfilling but very hectic with my big extended family and school schedules, making money, dinner, on and on. We'd had it with the ever increasing crowds and traffic, and this new life suited us both perfectly.

Our days were spent chatting, cooking, watching movies and watching the wind blow through the leaves. I loved seeing Lauren in all the sweaters she hadn't ever been able to wear, and her cheeks rosy and flushed.

She has been beautiful since the day I met her, and she is as beautiful today. Lauren has a sweet face, kind brown eyes and full, soft cheeks. Her hair is thick and brown with streaks of silver. Her hair was the first thing I noticed about her and it gets ever more striking. Her skin is very fair, milky and white and it has a very welcoming give when you touch her. Her body is soft and curvy, with big flaring hips and what I can only describe as a fat, juicy ass that once you see, you can't stop staring at. Her breasts are round and firm with perfect nipples that get hard and push into your hands when she's excited, and her thighs are pillows I would happily die between.

I am absolutely in love with her, as I've always been, and I always will be. There is something so special about her that I would be terrified of life without her. This move had reinvigorated us and we were both looking at this new chapter as a clean slate with all the time in the world to fall deeper into each other, out here in the quiet.

_____

One Friday afternoon about a month after we moved in, her sister Lisa was over baking and laughing with Lauren while I sat on the couch playing a game on my laptop. There had been a bit of nervous anticipation that past week because the land next to ours had been bought and we had seen a few moving trucks and an RV pulling in earlier. No matter how many trees are between you, a neighbor is still your neighbor, and you always hope for a good one.

Our plan was to go over once they had been able to settle in and welcome them to the neighborhood with baked goods in hand. My sister in law can get a little carried away with baking and she had a wide sugar-crusted selection of still-warm treats covering the counter on wire racks.

"When do you think we should go over?" I asked from the couch over the laughter.

"I need another hour for the last cookies to come out of the oven" Lisa called back.

Lauren was bent over the counter at the waist, with her butt sticking out in all its glory and I gave her a good, long appreciative look. I was truly lucky. I decided to take a little walk while the baking ran its course and gave my wife a firm slap on the ass, wrapped my arms around her and gave her a big firm kiss on the cheek.

"Love you, I'll be back in half an hour" I said as she waved me off.

I went out onto our porch and felt the cool air hit me. This really was the life I was meant to live, I thought to myself. I really did well.

I walked into the woods to check on a nest I'd come across a few weeks prior, for no real reason other than the mother bird kept making it bigger out of scraps of this or that and it was interesting to see what she came up with.

I found it safe and sound deep in the small bush where I'd seen it yesterday. The little eggs sat undisturbed and the nest itself hadn't grown by any perceptible amount. I smiled at it for a minute, and then walked slowly back to the house where I figured it would be close to time.

___

As I rounded the corner from the woods and approached the porch, I saw a figure about fifteen feet ahead of me crouched down with a small package tucked under his arm. The ups driver was no rare sight at our house, but from what I could see he wasn't wearing the uniform and our usual driver was a 5'7" white guy with a mustache, and whoever this was, definitely wasn't him.

"Hello there" I called out. I could see now he had been retying the laces on his boot and he suddenly stood up and turned towards me. He was tall, I could see now, at least 6'3" and I had to tilt my head up slightly to make eye contact. He flashed me a big, slightly nervous smile and said "Hi there, sorry to walk up on you all like this unexpectedly, I'm your new neighbor Caleb."

He reached out a large hand to shake and I walked over to him. He was impressive to look at, to say the least. He was big, broad shouldered and looked solid from head to toe. He had a shaven head with nice friendly features and a gray beard with white stubble, but most striking was his dark, deeply brown skin that made everything else pop off in contrast. He was an eyeful.

He gripped my hand and I said "Hello, I'm Danny, it's nice to meet you. Funny you should come over, we were literally about to do the same." I looked around for his wife or kids, or anyone, even a car, but it was just him as far as I could see.

He was wearing a gray t-shirt spattered with a little paint and jeans along with his weathered boots. We stood there dumbly for a second until he said again, in a deep voice "I saw this package with your address sitting next to the empty planter they left behind, I figured I'd bring it over before it got shuffled in with my boxes."

"Well that's neighborly, I like you already" I said to him. I examined the small box and realized I should invite him in to meet Lauren and Lisa. "I'm sorry I feel rude, would you like to come in and meet my wife and sister in law? Or would you rather just do it at your house in fifteen minutes so we can meet everyone all at once?"

"No need for that, it's just me. My kids are grown up and my wife unfortunately passed away last year." He said with a quick glance to the ground. "I've just now been able to get myself together enough to move on with life."

"I am so sorry to hear that," I said. "I can't imagine how hard that would be. I don't want to imagine it."

"Well, it's been hard, but I decided to just head on out to the country and just figure out what I'm supposed to do now. I had life insurance money and I can work odd jobs here and there, I don't need much. It made sense to me, even if my son thinks I'm crazy" he said with a laugh.

"I guess there's no reason not to introduce you now then. I hope you like cookies."

___

I opened the door and saw the scene much as I'd left it, with the air thick with baked cinnamon and sugar and the sound of loud laughter. They were reminiscing about something from their childhood as usual and were totally engrossed in their memory. Lauren was still leaning over the counter on her crossed arms, with her butt pushed out in her sleep pants making a wide, swaying arc as she balanced her weight from left to right. I looked over at Caleb who had his eyes unmistakably fixed on her ass and I said "Hello, look what I found."

Lisa looked up from her cookie rack and stared, mouth left slightly open mid-word at this beefy, good looking black man unexpectedly standing in the front doorway. Lauren looked up at Lisa, questioningly tilted her head slightly and then turned around.

The first time I ever met her, I walked into her dorm room and she spun around to look at me, her gorgeous hair cascading through the air to meet my eyes with a look of happy excitement. I'll never forget it. The way she turned around now, her hair flew in much the same way, and her eyes widened into a shocked expression I will also never forget. They both stood there, wide eyed, obviously taken aback by the sudden surprise visitor. A few slow moments went by when I broke the silence with "This is Caleb, our neighbor. He beat us to the introducing punch."

" Hi, hello, I'm Caleb" he said, reaching out his big hand like he had out front.

Lauren walked over, looking at him and then at me. I can read her eyes after all these years together, and she gave me a look that said, unmistakably, "THIS is our neighbor?" He was visibly taller than me, but he towered over my wife. She looked up at him when she took his hand and said "Hi, I'm Lauren, it's great to meet you." She was visibly flushed, her cheeks suddenly rosy the way I thought she looked the prettiest.

They shook hands and I noticed they held eye contact before, during and after the handshake, which lasted maybe a half second longer than you'd expect. Lisa came over and did basically the exact same thing, and I laughed inside. Sisters. But I also saw he politely glanced at Lisa before turning back to Lauren, who had been eyeing him down to his boots.

"So apparently he found a package of ours over at his house and kindly brought it over."

"I'm not expecting any package," Lauren said. "Who know how old it is."

"I have to say it smells incredible in here. Are you two running a bakery?" Caleb said with a deep inhale of the sweet air.

"OH my god, thank you" beamed Lisa. She was already mesmerized, I could tell, but the compliment to her baking pushed her over the top. "I made this all for you, I hope your family likes dessert."

I looked back at him awkwardly but he must have been used to this kind of comment. "It's just me unfortunately," and explained again about his wife.

Everyone got quiet, as you'd expect, but he broke the silence by demanding a cookie instead of just being forced to smell them. Lisa sprang into action and brought him a basket full, with a promise that he could have a steady stream as long as he wanted, and even beyond. He laughed and we exchanged numbers as he headed back to his house. I watched the two of them trail him out with their eyes, then stare incredulously at each other.

____

Later that night, after Lisa had gone home, but not before going on and on about how INCREDIBLY HOT our new neighbor was and how she thought he was THE HANDSOMEST GUY SHE HAD SEEN MAYBE EVER and HOW HE SHOULD BE ON TV, Lauren and I lay on the couch watching a low quality cable movie about one woman's struggle to get revenge from her evil boss. I was rubbing her ankles and legs but I couldn't concentrate on the movie. I kept thinking about the way she had looked at him, and the way he had stared at her body.

For a little background, when I was younger, I became obsessed with the idea of watching Lauren have sex with another man in front of me. I read erotic stories all the time, I mean, all the time; I planned and I plotted to see how I could make one of them come true for me to no avail. I have tried to pitch them all to her, to the point that I've realized it will never happen, and I should keep my thoughts to myself.

Well, never happen again, anyway. Early in our marriage, one day out of the blue, she brought up to me the idea of taking partners on the side should the circumstances line up. When she said that to me in the grocery store parking lot, 12 years ago, I almost crashed into a row of shopping carts. This had been my dream since I had hit puberty, and especially since I'd married her.

The thing is, she is the most beautiful girl. I am in love with her to the point of fixation. I have memorized every inch of her body, her face, the way her hair smells, the feel of her hip when I run my hand down her side. I can still remember with total clarity how it felt when I first pushed into her body on our 3rd date, with her full, gorgeous body beneath me, how tight and wet and inviting her pussy was. She made me cum instantly while I laughed wildly at my luck in finding her.

I soon began fantasizing about watching another man feel her in the same way I felt her. The emotional mixture of jealousy and pure sex, the power balance of it, the torture and the trust, all of it made me hard as hell since I can remember and never stopped.

So when I heard my absolutely innocent, sweet little brown eyed wife telling me she had gotten a message from a guy from her past, the rest of the world went dark. She thought he had been attractive when she was a teenager and they had flirted, but never got past that. It turns out she had accidentally changed her online status from married to single, and this guy jumped at what he thought was an open window.

I still remember her expression as she bashfully told me they had been chatting and he had been disappointed to hear she wasn't actually single because he'd like a shot. I was stunned, as you can imagine. She had never even hinted at being open to this kind of idea, and here she was, acting out my darkest and deepest fantasy in real life.

For a month it consumed my every thought. I woke up hard, went to bed hard, drove around hard, and at every opportunity I engaged her in talking about it. I couldn't get enough, and I'd never ever been so turned on. We read over her chats with him and I could hardly breathe reading her flirt and watching her excitement grow about the idea. I saw a future open up in front of us that I hadn't dared dream possible, and yet here we were.

It all grew to a fever pitch when she went back home to see her family and made a secret date on the side with the guy. I remember sitting at home, gripping my phone, waiting for any update. It was all I could do not to masturbate constantly while waiting. It was an eternity before she called me and I basically jumped through the phone demanding to know what had happened.

"We went to dinner and then a movie" She told me. Dinner had been fine, apparently he wasn't quite as good in conversation in person as in text, but she had been excited and turned on for sure, she told me. I pressed her for information, and she told me they nervously held hands during the movie, and he felt her thigh through her jeans, but that was it basically. "Basically??" I asked?

"Well, he did kiss me in the parking lot at the car," she confessed breathlessly.

I pictured it in my head, and although I had fantasized constantly about the idea of her getting involved with someone else, we were both never totally sure it would be something we would like in reality. In that moment, all my doubts were erased as my dick throbbed hard in my pants, threatening to ejaculate all on its own without me touching it. I had never been as turned on as I was then.

After that trip, when she got back, I was wild with expectations and sexual energy. I was all over her all the time, and I begged to hear more, how she felt, what she thought, everything. I badgered and pestered her about it without break until she finally told me that she had done it, she was happy with where it was left and she didn't want to do that kind of thing again.

I didn't believe it. I couldn't believe it. That was it? I had seen a lifetime of exploration and adventure for us, within my grasp, I had confirmed for myself that it was the right thing to do, and...that was it? Forever?

I wouldn't accept it. It was too painful to accept. It took me many years to get the hint that I shouldn't bring it up, hint around it, or ever try to engage her in dirty talk about it in bed. She just wasn't interested, and my insistence made her mad. I made passing comments here and there to test the water, but was always met by a slight smile, a change of topic or outright annoyance.

But the truth is that within her there exists a woman who has the balls to ask her husband if she can have a fling and then goes and actually gives it a try. Then that door closed and it was all buried underneath the daily stresses of raising kids and family life.

______

Which leads me back to the couch and rubbing her ankles. I wasn't paying attention to the movie. All I could think about was the way her expression had changed when she saw our neighbor, and the way he had eaten her up with his eyes in return. If I could feel it between them, then they certainly must have. I was bursting to bring it up, but I was too well trained after years of getting told to shut up about it to give in. But I couldn't think about anything else, and I was feeling uncomfortably turned on. I kept shifting my weight to feel my pants rub against me and I felt like I was seeing spots.

"Hey, would you go get that package? We never saw what it was," Lauren asked. I gave her foot a little squeeze and went over to the table where I'd forgotten all about it. I ripped open the tape and inside was a pocket vibrator I had ordered for her right when we'd moved in. She has a very specific type of toy she likes and after much searching I'd finally found one, but it had never arrived.

"It's the lost vibrator!" I exclaimed. She shot a thumbs up over the back of the couch at me and told me to get some batteries for it if I wanted to try it out. I ran towards the cabinet and had it ready to use in seconds. I couldn't wait. She sat up, smiled at me and headed towards the bedroom, taking her shirt up and off as we went.

We have a very specific way we have sex, as I'm sure most long term married couples do. After a certain point, comfort and convenience takes precedence over novelty and you both know what works. I stripped naked and lay down. I was already hard as hell and ready to burst after everything that had run through my head for the past few hours and I couldn't wait. I watched as she bent over to take the rest of her clothes off and lay her luscious body down next to me as she had countless times before.

I handed her the vibe and I wrapped my arm beneath her, letting her lay on me as I felt her tit fill my hand, warm and perfect. She turned slightly so her ass was laying on a slight tilt on my leg and the vibrator started buzzing as she let out a low moan.

I started pumping my cock in my fist watching her hips move up and down with her hand pressed hard against herself. I have always, in this stage of our lovemaking, indulged myself in fantasy. I had a well-worn catalog of dirty thoughts and scenarios to think about, usually leading up the same image: a man, on top of Lauren, pushing himself into her, and her enthusiastically fucking back. That drove me wild. I could never fully picture the guy though; it has always been the idea of a guy, or a bare sketch I could never quite flesh out. I always picture her reactions and the guy never mattered much.

This time, though, it was different. I knew who I was picturing, and I could see them there right in front of me starting to fuck as if it were actually happening. I felt myself go short of breath as I imagined laying there, listening to Lauren moan with increasing intensity, watching Caleb's face as she came on him, knowing what a unique, spectacular, indescribable feeling that is. I mashed her breast against her chest and was about to cum. I wanted to fuck her, badly, but I wasn't going to make it and had to stop stroking myself.

She kept going, and was lifting her hips up and down now fluidly, her arm working her hand down and deep between her legs. I reached down with my right hand and gripped her impossibly soft thigh, holding its weight up and looking down at her hand moving purposefully as she started to breath heavily. I lifted her thigh up more, imagining I was opening her legs wide to make it easier for him to start fucking her.

I wanted to talk to her about it, to tell her what I was picturing, and to hear her whisper that she wanted it as bad I did.. I was about to explode. I leaned over close to her ear, took a breath to tell her... I didn't know what, anything, I just needed to know if she was thinking about it too. She turned her face towards me and I looked deep into her eyes, searching them for any invitation to talk, but she was all focus and determination towards her impending orgasm, and then my penis, swollen and tortured, brushed against her hip and I suddenly came with a yelp, despite myself, all over her stomach.

danfred
danfred
119 Followers