Backseat: Sister/Brother First Time

Story Info
Sister's birthday wish: taking brother in various positions.
2.6k words
4.47
39.1k
38

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/09/2024
Created 12/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: this is the fifth installment in a series. In chronological order:

Backseat Ride: Sitting on Son's Lap

Backseat Ride: Son's Sex Education

Backseat Ride: Fucking Sister / Mom

Backseat: Sister Seduces Brother

Backseat: Sister/Brother First Time

This chapter begins in the middle of the sex scene started in the previous chapter, "Backseat: Sister Seduces Brother". I recommend reading that first, if you haven't already done so. Or not. It's your story now -- read it however you please.

***

I opened my thighs wider for my brother, and he buried his face into my musky, sopping wet black pussy hair, tongue fucking me, my heart pounding with delight...

"Oooohhh, fuuuck," I ordered, as his tongue lapped and slid over my dark labia, my hands gripping the hair on his head, gently urging him upwards, demanding "More more MORE!"

He looked over the top of my brown belly, his handsome green eyes crinkled in amusement at the pleasure he was giving his little sister, and kept licking.

"Fuuuuck! Oooh, god, fuck me!"

He kept licking, his tongue now flicking slowly on my clit, teasing me, making my curvy body jolt with each touch on my Button O' Joy, as I had recently... as in, just now... nicknamed that tiny yet vital part of my anatomy.

Naming my clit was part of this weird propensity I have to compose imaginary dirty stories in my head while masturbating or, in this case, finally getting to have sex with my brother, pretending I was narrating those stories to a bunch of imaginary readers. As if anyone could actually get into my head like that -- thankfully not, seeing as how I'm such a slutty girl in my head, my normally demure exterior notwithstanding.

My brother kept flicking his tongue on my clit, causing me to writhe and moan insatiably.

Slightly frustrated at this miscommunication, I said, "Fuck, damn it! As in, fuck me now..."

He looked up at me, startled, having mistaking my repeated 'fuuuucks' as a commentary on his laudable oral skills... rather than a direct order requesting immediate action.

"... with your dick. In my pussy," I elaborated, since he still hadn't complied with my naughty, forbidden birthday wishes. He can be endearingly thick sometimes.

He climbed on top of me, his hard muscular body pressing against my receptive feminine curviness, then kissed me with his soft pillowy lips. It felt sooo good, getting kissed by the man I've been madly in love with since puberty. I slipped my tongue inside and caressed his tongue, letting the kiss linger in a long timeless moment of bliss I didn't want to end.

His stiff thick prick was rubbing against my soaking wet pussy lips, teasing me. I reached down to help guide him inside, but he gently grasped my wrist to stop me.

"I can't, Ciara. You're my sister. That's... wrong."

I kissed him, gently. "Is it, Lucus? Does THIS feel wrong to you?" I helpfully illustrated the flaw in his logic by giving him another lingering kiss while thrusting up with my hips, then gasping when that caused his cockhead to slide against my clit. "Oh. Oh! Keep doing that!"

He obligingly began rubbing the underside of his cockhead against my clit, over and over, while I shuddered and moaned and bucked against him. Wanting him inside me NOW, but rendered momentarily wordless by the lightning bolts of pleasure flashing through my head as he released a deluge of lovely endorphins. Gasping for breath. Loving him. Needing him.

Lucus was breathing hard too, his pupils dilated with lust, the tantalizing smell of his musk and mine flooding the air as his body trembled from wanting my slick wet pussy, while his head said 'no'. "I... I can't risk getting you pregnant, sis. That's... taboo." He stopped teasing my clit, his athletic body frozen in place, his eyes stricken at denying me my birthday wish.

"I took the Pill." I freed my wrist from his hand, and reached between our hot sweaty bodies, grasping his cock and positioning it for entry, but needing consent first before bucking upwards to envelope his hardness.

"Uh... that can still go wrong."

"Will you fucking stop being so timid and considerate?" I reached around and grasped his firm buttocks, and pushed down gently, encouraging him to submit to my lust.

I felt his hard butt muscles tense as he resisted. "Please. I don't want to hurt you, sis. I love you so much."

"It won't hurt that much." I wrapped my arms and legs around him, enveloping him with my soft luscious body, so ripe and inviting, and kissed him to shut up all his fucking objections to the inevitable.

Guys. Thinking they're the ones in charge of choosing a mate because they're all strong and stuff, when at most they have a veto. And usually not even then, since their dicks are reaaally bad at vetoing sex. It's kinda cute, their delusion of being in control, but exasperating on the rare occasions like this when they insist on being gentlemanly, instead of just... manly.

I felt the moment when his body surrendered, consenting, then he tried to gently slide inside me. He looked puzzled at the unexpected resistance. Pushed harder.

I flinched when he broke my hymen. It hurt more than I thought it would.

He stopped pushing, halfway inside me. His eyes went wide when he realized what had happened. "Uh... a virgin? How?"

"When a girl loves a boy very much, and fends off the hordes of horny guys trying to fuck her..." I said, deadpan.

He stared into my eyes, oblivious to the loving sarcasm. "You... you've been waiting... for me?"

I started thrusting my body at his cock, one word per thrust: "Yes! I. Love. You. So. Much." I hugged him tightly to my body, my arms wrapped around his neck, my legs around his waist. His stiffness was now fully enveloped by my oh so wet and slutty cunt. I didn't want to ever let him go, gazing into his eyes with adoration. I whispered, "Take me. Fuck me now!"

He began sliding into me, slowly at first, then picking up speed to match the rhythm of my hips rocking up into him and setting the pace. I lifted my right leg up onto his shoulder so I could submit further -- so he could penetrate deeper. I loved the feel of his hot stiffness filling me again and again as my enveloping vagina flooded him with slick liquids to urge him on, my heart hammering with passion and lust for the man I was crazy in love with, gasping for breath. My eyes never left his beautiful black dilated pupils with a sliver of green around the edges, a near total eclipse.

He lifted my other leg to a shoulder, leaving me joyfully submissive at giving him what he wanted -- needed -- bent almost in half with my thick dark thighs pressing against my curvy belly. A lovely contrast to the fair freckled skin on his muscular torso pushing me deeper into the soft mattress with each frantic thrust. I could hear his breathing become ragged with the nearness of another impending orgasm. An astonishingly short refractory period, considering he'd recently cum in my mouth as I knelt for him, swallowing for him, giving him every kinky thing he desired.

"Don't cum! Not yet!"

He considerately slowed down his thrusting. "Don't. Know. If I... can... stop, sis. So. Close," he said, the muscles on his face tight with his struggle to hold off his orgasm.

"Roll over!" I took control, helping flip him onto his back so I was astride him in cowgirl position, his penis still inside me. "Hold still. Don't cum in me. Not yet."

I held him down, my hands pushing down on his shoulders, my body not moving, until his face relaxed and his breathing slowed. I carefully resumed riding his hard shaft, sloooowww teasing strokes. "Yes, baby. Like that. Don't move your hips. Let your sister fuck you." It felt good, being in control of his body and his orgasm, having this strong handsome man submit to my wishes.

All those times riding horses suddenly relevant, the skillful control needed to tame a large semi-wild beast, much stronger than me, that wasn't particularly good at following instructions. Not to mention the lovely slithering of the pommel and horn against one's jeans-clad sticky bits.

I broke this musing to my imaginary audience and leaned forward, so my huge brown breasts with their big dark areolas rubbed and bounced against my brother's excited face.

"Mmmmphhh," he said, nibbling and sucking on a hard dark nipple that looked a lot like my clit, sending delicious tremors through my head, so much pleasure with a delicious leavening of pain from his perhaps overly vigorous bites.

I rode him faster, instructing him: "Nibble softer. Oooohh. That! Yes! Don't stop!"

He languidly licked and teased and sucked my breasts, sending tremors to my head and pussy, for a timeless delicious eternity. Then he gave me a wicked knowing look with his gorgeous heavy lidded eyes as his hand slid between us and rubbed my clit.

I began loudly cumming, my body shuddering with endless rolling waves of shallow orgasms, feeling a bit shameful at my voracious slutty reaction to his questing fingers and tongue and lips, but not wanting it to end, either.

"Don't stop!" I moaned. "Oh, god, yes, rub slooower, aaahhh..."

Eventually I put my hand on his, panting and wrung out. "Enough. For now."

He was still gazing at me, an amused look in his eyes. "Thought you'd never want to stop."

I bit my lip. "I'm such a slutty bad girl."

"Oh, no, you're such a good girl, cumming nonstop for me like that, sis," he said in a seductive deep growl. "Can you turn around and ride me reverse cowgirl?"

I looked at him silently, not wanting to say 'no', but...

Softly: "I love your big wonderful booty, Ciara. It's perfect. You don't need to be self-conscious with me about being so damn sexy."

My heart pounding, I gazed at him with adoration for getting me like that, for knowing what I felt from just seeing the look on my face. For being so attuned and forgiving of my insecurities, born from all those years of being teased and derided for my curviness, and tossing all that mental rubbish away by making me feel beautiful and wanted.

I realized the silence was growing, well, not awkward, but...

"Umm, you don't have to sis, I --"

I silenced him with a soft touch of my finger to his lips, then turned around on his stiffness, not wanting him out of me for even a moment. I looked over my shoulder as his big strong hands began gently squeezing my buns.

"Fuuuck, you've got a perfect booty!"

I began slowly riding him, still watching him as he grunted and pushed his hips up and down in rhythm with me, his pubic hair tickling my butt each time I bottomed out on his rising shaft, his hands enthusiastically kneading my ample booty. I heard a soft slapping sound each time his hard lower belly muscles were caressed by my thickness.

I gradually fucked him faster as he made sexy moaning and grunting sounds indicating he was getting closer to cumming.

Suddenly he grabbed my shoulders and pushed me forward. I gasped with delight at his assertiveness as he rose up and manhandled me into doggystyle position, enjoying the sudden switch from dominance to submissiveness again.

Lucus spread my legs further apart, and I felt his slightly hairy legs sliding against my inner thighs as he plunged his shaft balls deep inside my invitingly wet cunt. He showed his love for my curves by squeezing a dangling breast with one hand, and my opposite butt cheek with the other, making sexy guttural animal sounds as he fucked the hell out of me.

He pounded me so hard that I was gradually pushed into the mattress from his thrusts, until I was laying in prone position, arguably the most submissive position of all, with his heavy sweat-slicked muscular body pinning me down.

"You like me fucking you, sis?"

"God, yes!"

He reached under my hips with the hand that had been squeezing a buttock, and found my clit again. I squeaked with pleasure as I began cumming over and over again.

I felt so slutty and feminine and fulfilled, being submissively pinned down and fucked by my brother while I thrashed into his pummeling body and noisily came, my orgasms breaking in endless waves.

He responded with the sexy strangled sounds of an imminent orgasm that he was trying to pause, trying to make the fucking last just a bit longer...

... while I naughtily reached under my hips from the opposite side of his hand that was sliding over my pussy lips and clit and provoking my orgasms. Our fingers touched for a moment as I wet several fingers by sliding them into my pussy.

Misunderstanding, my brother tried to caress my fingers and guide them to join his quest to give me an endless orgasm. I turned my head and gave him a laughing wicked look as my fingers slipped back out from under me...

... and I reached behind me and jammed a pussy juice lubricated finger deep into his arsehole.

Lucas gave a startled yelp and then noisily came hard, moaning and grunting and thrusting his prick all the way inside me, his body instinctively but futilely trying to escape as I fingerfucked into his ass all the way to the knuckle.

A lot of noise and cum ensued.

Eventually my brother rolled off me and slapped my ass, sort of playfully but with what seemed to me like unnecessary vigor.

I rolled onto my side facing him, a faux innocent look on my face. "Whaaat?"

His eyes were sleepily hooded and slowly blinking, as he fought to stay awake despite the post-cum sleepiness obviously enveloping him. "Don't -- just -- fucking hell..." he said softly, like he was so tired he couldn't be arsed to properly pretend to be indignant.

"You pronounced 'Thank you, sis, you're the greatest ever!' wrong," I said, almost deadpan, my lips quirking up just a tad with amusement.

"Mmmmppph," he said, pulling me against his body to cuddle.

I snuggled up and kissed him gently. "Do you wuv me?" I said in a squeaky little girl voice, imitating a clip I'd seen online of a cute little black girl asking that question over and over to her slightly exasperated dad.

"I love you so much."

"Do you wuv me?"

"Yes!"

I paused just long enough to make him think I was done. "Do you wuv me?"

He shut me up by kissing me hard, ruining my comedic timing, while hugging me tighter against him. Not that I wasn't enthusiastically returning the kiss, even while that fucking voice in my head kept narrating -- for the non-audience that wasn't observing -- this perfect moment I wanted to last forever.

The lingering kiss was joined by my tongue sliding inside and dancing against his. His beautiful eyes closed to slits, slowly succumbing to sleep.

I ended the kiss just as he was nodding off.

"Do you wuv me?" I whispered, a tiny corner of me still a bit insecure despite, or perhaps because of, the reassuring dampness of his cum that had leaked out of my pussy onto my brown thighs. A tiny bit worried that I had only taken the birth control pills during the preceding day and a half, when the package had said to wait a full 48 hours.

"I love you," my brother murmured, squeezing my big booty reassuringly. "You're so fucking sexy. Now can I get some sleep?"

"Mmmph," I said sleepily, hugging him tight.

A couple minutes later, he snored gently.

"You have no idea how much I love you," I whispered.