Are You Nervous?

Story Info
A loner metal gets to live out his fantasy with his sister.
7k words
4.33
39.2k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Svn3125
Svn3125
7 Followers

I wrote this around 5 years ago, and it shows...

******************************

My name is Derek I am 18 with long dirty blond hair (about shoulder length) that's sits in total disarray atop my head and I have dark brown eyes. I am what you might call scrawny, no muscle whatsoever, with pale skin, but a smooth complexion. My face is what girls often refer to as "Cute" but most of the time I look sullen because of my no-care attitude. I am what some might consider a geek. I like manga and anime, but I in no way think of myself as an "Otaku". I listen to all types of music mainly Deathcore and Metalcore, but as long as it"s not country I more than likely listen to it. My sense of humor is along the lines of "absurdist", "Random", or "Just plain stupid" basically things that make other people go "What I don't even..."

As far as my social life goes, I hang out with kids that foster my love of metal music so my friends are quite the bunch. They are "freaks" or "scene kids" as they are now often called. When it comes to my love life, or the lack of one, it's not that I am too nervous or think I am ugly, it's just that there is only one girl for me, my older sister Elizabeth, or as I call her, Ellie.

She is 22 years old. She is the prettiest, funniest, sexiest girl I know. To describe her would be to go back to the term "scene" she has a beautiful round face, cute upturned nose, striking blue eyes, and near white blonde straightened hair. Her make up is a true testament to the scene way of life, always heavy on the eye shadow and liner. She has a smile that could weaken your knees possibly even paralyze them. Her lips are pink, pink as the strands of hair highlighted into her beautiful blonde hair. She is taller than me standing at 5' 9". Being "scene" she shares the same love of metal music as I do, but sometimes stuff that"s sappier but she likes the heavy stuff also. Her personality is off the charts! She is caring, bubbly, a real go-getter, happiness should be her middle name. She comforts anyone that's down, she'll give the shirt off her back to anyone that may need it, but she is not a pushover, she'll confront you if you bum off her too much.

One day I was sitting in my room listening to the Deathcore band Whitechapel atop my bed mouthing the words to "Vicer Exicer" the lyrics maybe a little too much for some to handle, but I've grown fond of it. When all the sudden I heard my sister call for me. She has been home from college on break for two weeks. I"ll be sad to see her go when she leaves again. I walked the hall to her room, which is decked out in band posters and pink, purple, and green colors everywhere it can be quite much to take in, but those three colors are the scene kid flagship.

"Yeah, what's up?" I say

"You know that Attila CD I let you borrow, can I get that back?"

"Yeah, sure, I'll run and get it, be right back."

I run to my room and grab the burnt CD labeled "Attila" "Rage", and I run back to her room and hand it over to her she says thanks, and then I turn to go back into my room then she says,

"Do you have any plans tonight?"

"No, why? What's up?"

"Well my friend Stacy is having a party and I thought you might like to come with, I haven't seen my little brother in months, and I thought I might hang out with you before I can't as much anymore."

I thought about it for a second and then I agreed.

"Yeah sure, sounds good!"

"Well there is one thing, no drinking, you are underage after all, but there will be pot there, and that is illegal at any age, so I could care less if you smoke."

I was bummed I couldn't drink, but the fact that there was going to be pot lifted my spirits right up. I may have forgot to mention I am a bit of a stoner but am too scared to buy my own, so I rely on friends that are willing to smoke me up. One day I'll pay them back.

"Sounds really good then, what time?" I ask.

"Uh, I'll be leaving about 8:30, that good for you?"

I look up at the clock and see that it is 7:45. "Sure, I'll get ready now!" I inform her then I leave the room, and all that time I was trying to hold back my excitement, I couldn't believe it I get to hang out with my sexy sister!

I put on a Parkway Drive band shirt and a pair of baggy jeans. Yes, I know most kids who listen to the type of music I do tend to wear skinny jeans, but I never found them comfortable, constricting, if you know what I mean, and sometimes they just look plain silly on guys. I slipped on my old tattered skate shoes that I've had for god knows how long, then I looked at the time it was about 8:00 so I just waited around in my room until it was time to go. After listening to a few songs I heard my sister call out for me. I came out of my room and stopped in awe when I saw what she was wearing. Even though it was casual wear it brought out her figure perfectly, a Asking Alexandria t-shirt that was tight on her generous breasts and her flat toned stomach with a pair of pastel light blue skinny jeans that hugged her beautiful legs and her tight full ass. The only one of her measurements I know for sure is her bra size which is 34c, because I am her little brother I snooped around and found her bras which of course had that tidbit of information on them.

"Oh wow, Ellie, you look great!" I beamed

"How does this look any different from how I normally dress?" She said with a mischievous smile.

"Umm... well... err... I don't know it's just... can't you take a compliment!? Jeez!" I blushed like a fool.

"Ha, ha! I'm just pulling my baby brothers leg, don't sweat it, thank you very much for the compliment, it's very sweet of you."

"Sure anytime Ellie." My face was still burning.

"Let's go, we don't want to miss out on anything crazy that's gonna happen at this party!" She exclaimed, breaking the tension.

So we drove to the site of the party. Parties weren't rare for my sister, but for me they were far and few between. On the way there my sister was blaring the Attila album I gave back to her earlier, and if you know Attila, you know they are the perfect deathcore band to hear to pump you up during or before a party.

We soon arrived at Stacy's house as we pulled into what was essentially a flophouse, her parents were gone on a months cruise, and Stacy was taking full advantage of it. There were cars parked in the lawn, on the road, everywhere it seemed but the driveway, I laughed to myself when I saw it. The deathcore was already blaring when we walked in "Dead to Fall- Major Rager" was the song playing at that particular point. (This, ironically the party that was going on wasn't too far from the party depicted in the music video for that song.) Scene kids as far as the eye could see, a sea of lip rings, straightened hair, gauged ears, and skinny jeans. I may not be particularly fond of the style for myself, but these were my people!

We met up with Stacy, and she told us there would be an in-house local band playing later called "Massacre of the Forefront", a deathcore band obviously,

I told my sister that I was gonna head on and find a group of kids smoking and sure as shit, I did. They had a blunt rolled and I asked if I could get in on it the supplier of the pot said, "Fuck yeah! The more the merrier." Three blunts and two bongs later, I met up with my sister again, quite toasty, and satisfied. I find her stumbling drunk she's a very happy drunk, in fact she's quite an enjoyable and funny drunk, she puts me on the floor even when I am not high.

"Heeeeey theeerrrre, liittle brother, you geeet tooo smookee like you wannnted too?" She slurred.

"Fuck yeah! I'll probably be waking up high!" I said with my eyes almost to the point of closing.

"Sounds like a monkey of barrels- err" I mean a bunky of merrils "pff-- ha! You just have a good time, Bro!" She blurted out drunkenly.

"Ha, ha! Okay sis. You just be careful drinking too much. Now don't ruin that pretty dress." I said smirking at my wit.

"Wha-- I don't have a dress on pfft-heh, you goof-ball."

"Made you look!" I exclaimed. She sluggishly punched me in the arm and I laughed so much I about fell down in a fit of laughter.

If you were wondering how I am at a party with the consent of my parents? Well one, they went on a weeks vacation and they weren't due back until tomorrow night, and two, they could care less if I smoke. They don't want to feel like hypocrites, because they used to smoke heavily. (And sometimes, I wonder if they still smoke.) But they said, no drinking until 21, and if I get caught smoking pot by the police, "It's my own bed I made it." Etcetera, etcetera. So there would be no reason to be paranoid going back home all glassy eyed even if they were present at home.

"Hey bro, the bands about to start get your ass in gear!"

"Sweet, let's go!"

The band played covers of other deathcore and metalcore bands and a couple original songs. All I can say is they should stick with the covers for now. After the band was done playing, my sister wanted to go home, of course I was weary about driving, but my sister was drunk and when it comes to intoxicated, high always trumps drunk

When we made it home, I carried my sister into the house, and I was about to put her in her bedroom when she chimed in and said,

"I'm drunk, not tired, let's watch something."

So I carried her to the couch, and sat her down then I turned on the T.V. we would watch random shows mainly anything comedy. My sister has the same sense of humor as I do if it's stupid, it's funny, and I was high, so I was looking for something especially stupid. So we settled on the un-rated version of the movie Sex Drive the movie itself isn't anything special but the un-rated version is probably the best un-rated version of any comedy movie out there. It makes the movie go from a five to a ten in humor.

So were sitting there laughing at all the random gags and other stuff, when my sister turns to me and says,

"Have you ever heard of a game called the nervous game?"

I say in all my newly obtained brevity and wit "Why no, my dear sweet sister, I have not, why don't you explain it to me so that I may partake in such activities." She giggled at my wording.

"Well, my sweet baby brother, the rules are simple, you lay your hand on the body part of another person and you ask them if they are nervous, and if they say no, you move to another body part that is increasingly more... shall we say... "intimate", and whoever goes the longest without saying they're nervous, wins."

I look at my sister as if she was crazy of the heat.

"And you want to play this game with me??" I asked incredulously.

"Why sure, little bro! I know how much you are into me, don't try to hide it! Like the compliment earlier, and how you stare at me like I am the only woman in the world. It was sooo cute when you blushed when I called you on it"

I was awestruck I thought I hid my lingering stares enough for her not to notice, and that outburst of a compliment I shot out earlier was very unlike me, usually with a no care attitude and all.

"Well I'll play if you are sure you're willing to play."

"Calm down pervert, we'll get there." She said it playfully, but it caused me to blush all the redder.

"Awww... little brother! I'm sorry don't be embarrassed! I couldn't resist, you look so adorable when you blush!"

I smiled nervously at her, forgiving her.

"Okay, I'll start." My sister blurts out.

She places her hand atop my head, which causes me to laugh, I guess that would be the least erotic part to place your hand on a person. This in turn calms me down immensely. She asks of course, "Are you nervous?"

Laughing still, I say, "Of course not, ha-ha!"

Then she places her hand smack dab on my face, which causes me to laugh even harder.

"Nervous yet?"

"Noh..." I say through my hand smooshed nose.

Then she continues to place her hand on my neck, my chest, my arm, and then my hand to which she asks me the same question, "Are you nervous?" To which I answer with a resounding, "No." Then she places her hand on my shin and asks me again,

"Are you nervous?" And I say, "No."

Now is where I start to get nervous, and consequently, turned on. She worked up my leg with each "No." Even though I am scrawny and short, I have a pretty impressive cock, which works its way down the side of my thigh, so when she gets past my knee, when she asks, "Are you nervous?" Again, I say,

"Kinda."

"It's either yes or no." She said with a lilt in her voice.

"No." I say, knowing I couldn't possibly stop now.

The next move of her hand ends up right on the head of my cock, which causes her to go wide-eyed.

"Oh my gosh baby brother, just how big is your cock??"

When she said that I became so turned on from her compliment, and her hand on my dick, that it caused me to prematurely ejaculate, which caused me to almost die of embarrassment.

"Little brother, why is your pants wet? DID YOU JUST CUM?"

I almost started crying at this point.

"OH MY GOSH, you did, you just came in your pants!"

Then she did something that nearly made my world fall apart around me, she laughed. I ran bawling into my room slamming and locking my door behind me. I buried my head in my pillow, and I cried, like a total pussy, I cried, but when my sister laughed at me I thought of it as the end of the world. Then I heard a light knock at my door.

"Little brother? I am sooo sorry, I didn't me to laugh it's just that I am drunk and the situation hit me so fast the only logical thing in my mind was to laugh. Can you ever forgive me? Please come out here, and tell me that you'll forgive me for being so stupid." She said with true sympathy.

I stayed silent.

"Well, I just want you to know that I'm sorry, and even if you don't forgive me I will always love you with all my heart. I'll go and leave you alone now." She said in a choked voice.

I started to feel guilty, just before she started to leave I shouted,

"Wait, Ellie! Come back!"

I got up and ran over to unlock the door then sat back down on my bed, she peeked her head in and looked at me, I smiled and said,

"I forgive you."

She burst through the door tackling me, causing us to lay back together with me in her tight warm embrace, whispering and cooing in my ear, while stroking my messy hair, I reply through the arms muffling my mouth,

"It's okay Ellie, I know you didn't mean it, and I love you too with all my heart."

She yelped, "Oh my gosh, thank you! I thought I lost my baby brother forever."

"You could never lose me, you're my best friend, I would have gotten over it eventually."

We sat in silence, with her still stroking my disheveled hair, and then she broke the silence.

"So, little brother?"

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Do you want to continue playing the game? It can be your turn." She said seductively.

"Sure" I said, "Why the hell not?"

I placed my hand on her head it broke the tension like the last time when she did it. Then I asked her the fated question,

"Are you nervous?"

"No." She giggled.

Then I did something different, I placed my hand on her cheek and slowly moved my face toward hers, and slowly said,

"Are-you-ner-vous?"

"Mmm not a chance in hell." She smiled, and our lips embraced.

We kissed passionately, rolling around on my bed, and then my sister broke the kiss then looked at me and said,

"You're a virgin aren't you?"

I blushed yet again,

"Is it that obvious?" I asked timidly.

"Oh no, sweetheart! I mean'it's just, I've never seen you with a girlfriend and you act so solemn, that you couldn't have possibly gotten any pussy and still been that sad."

"So, I'm a good kisser?" I asked sheepishly.

"You're the absolute best!" She beamed at me.

"The reason I am still a virgin is because the only girl I've ever wanted was you. I know that seemed like an impossible dream, but I always held out hope that it would someday come true."

That she blushed at, and she pulled me in for a passionate kiss, this one was slower with more feeling, our lips and tongues explored each other's.

I was in heaven.

She broke the kiss once more and said,

"Well, baby brother I am going to teach you anything is possible."

She started to unfasten my belt as we continued to kiss, and then she peeled off my shirt only breaking the kiss for a split second then I started undressing her, starting with the button on her skin-tight jeans, then I pulled her shirt off, revealing her pink and black, polka dotted bra, and then she shimmied out of her pants, showing me her matching panties. My cock was hard as tungsten, the only thing left on me between my sister and my cock was my pants and boxers. So she got on her knees and shuffled over in front of me, and grabbed the waistband of both my pants and my underwear, and slid both in one yank, and then she gasped.

"OH MY GOODNESS, IT'S HUGE!"

My ego swelled a hundred fold.

"Just how big is this thing!?"

"Uh, well, the last time I measured, it was around eight and 3/4 inches, and two and a half inches wide." I gushed.

She took it in her hand and held it like someone looks at a surprising picture on a phone, and stared in awe. I was in seventh heaven knowing my sister was praising my cock.

"Have you ever had a BJ?" She questioned, and oh, what a question.

"Well... umm... no," I've never done anything with a girl but kissed, and that has been years since that last happened.' I lamented.

"Well get ready for a blow job worth an award, because I don't know how much longer I can keep my mouth off of this thing!"

She then placed her oh-so-pink lips on the tip, and then proceeded to wrap them around my head down to my shaft all nice and slow. She had little more that half my cock in her mouth, and continued to slurp and lick on the fraction of my cock she was content with at that moment. Then she did something that almost made me she looked up at me, it wasn't until she did it that I found out just how hot I found it, it had me reeling. She continued to chow down on my sizeable prick then a spasm hit me, so I shouted

"Sis, I'm about to cum!"

She pulled my cock out of her mouth and said,

"Do it, cum in your dirty older sister's slut mouth!"

Then she started to work double-time on my cock, making slurping, sloshing, and gagging noises. She started playing with my balls, and that was it, I shot five heavy ropes of cum into my sisters awaiting mouth, after I was finished, she raised her head off my cock and smiled at me with a string of cum still attached from the head of my cock to her bottom lip, and said, "Mmm... tasty! I'm lucky I have that on tap."

With that, I slammed my head back on to the pillow and breathed heavily.

Then she said,

"Oh no mister, you're not done by a long shot, you still have to get me off yet, baby brother! Or by the looks of that spectacular cock I should drop the "baby."

"No, I like it when you call me your baby brother, or your little brother, it's comforting." I said looking into her beautiful eyes.

"Okay, baby brother, get me out of these underwear and get to work!"

First I started with her bra, and I fumbled with it, but I eventually was successful with it, and I unleashed her perfect tits. I stared in awe at them, at how round and soft her breasts were, they were topped with the cutest little nipples, and the areolas were no bigger than a nickel with nipples that stick out about an inch. I almost came just looking at how beautiful they were. I instantly latched on to them with my hands and mouth, licking them and groping them.

"Whoa, slow down tiger, you really like them don't you?"

"My gosh sis, they're beautiful, I've never seen breasts as perfect as yours!"

She smiles and says, 'I'm glad you like them, but be a bit gentler with them please.'

So I start to caress them while I lightly suck and lick on them which causes her to moan in pleasure. After a while she lifts my head back up and starts to kiss me tenderly, and then she puts fingers under my chin and looks right into my eyes, and says,

Svn3125
Svn3125
7 Followers
12