All Comments on 'Backsliding Ch. 02'

by bzzzman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

If you don't like it. dont read it. Personally I find this story refreshing and a lot more belivable than most the stories on this site. I like the plot and can't wait for the next installment.

labigqlabigqabout 12 years ago
Love it

This is an awesome story...screw the Nay-sayers! While opening up her sexuality, please don't turn her into a slut wife that's ducking everything with a pulse! It's a whole world she can experience with her Hubby! Looking forward to part 3! :-)

urban_legend555urban_legend555about 12 years ago
Very Good Story

Very well written and believable. The characters have a humanity that makes them very appealing. I look forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Unlike most stories here

This one is believable. Not everyone's cup of tea (some folks want 007) but this reads alot closer to RL of everyday normal people/couples (not trolls living in mommy's basement). Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This was fucking stupid

I don't know what issues the author has, but he should work them out in therapy not in Lit.

He has zero respect and almost no emotion towards his wife. He waxes poetic on his drinking and riding Harley's but has barely concealed resentment towards the church and his wife.

He wants a tatted up biker bitch, more power to him, but that wasn't whom he married. He should do the right thing, divorce his wife and they can both move on. Frankly, if this is the authors idea of entertainment then be should go fuck himself instead of the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Can relate

This story was like hearing it in person. I've had a similar experience even down to the holiness Pentecostal background. There is so much self righteousness there. Human emotions and desires are ignored. I like the main character and it is so real to me that I think the author has more on common with it than we think. My wife is a carbon copy of that story's wife. Church first, desires last. Glad I worked her desires to the surface, too! Love to read more from author. Bravo!

Silverhawke2Silverhawke2about 12 years ago
Started off well but............................

The author backslides into the same moribund pit that most of the other authors slide into or never emerge from.

Why on earth would you want to corrupt another soul into the crap of life. Maybe what they had was special and could be saved . Maybe they could both moderate from their extremes, but he is obviously intent on another slut in the making, then may even have second thoughts and torch the marriage. Crazy as 2012 approaches our doom will be revealed to all and who knows. I hope the survivors take a different path.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved It!!

i really loved this story and where it is going and truely hope that you continue with more!

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Good Read

All the comments made were right on the money no matter what they said. This is your story you write it the way you want it. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please Continue

I really enjoy this story. The only two cents I have to offer on the future would be not to distroy their relationship. The story so far is beautiful in that it really is a story about them. It would be a shame to have their love torn apart. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
too quick of a backslide

unbelievable. something else would needed to have happened to the wife at church, like getting seduce by the pastor or something for her to backslide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So far. So GOOD

I see the rest of the story already written, so no requests, but the sad truth is that to many ' Religous ' people don't make the effort to think about the bible for themselves.

Far to many wives ( like the husband in this story ) think seeking or giving sexual pleasure is sin. To spend thousands on unnecessary luxuries doesn't seem to bother them though.

Weird, since sex with their spouse is (almost) free, but the money spent on a suite could have blessed many poor.

Enough of my rant, please keep writing, thank you.

Wonderman1Wonderman1over 7 years ago
wonderful

very hot story

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I would much rather read about one of Mo’s hoes from the mosque showing some hairy leg to an infidel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous