Backsliding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bzzzman
bzzzman
207 Followers

I didn't waste any time. I jumped up and scooped her off the couch, carrying her to the bedroom and dumping her on the bed. I started undressing while she did the same. My member was hard as a rock and shot up like a spring when I released it from my briefs. Sarah was unbuttoning her blouse. Ordinarily, Sarah would go into the bathroom to undress and wait until I turned out the lights before she would walk into the bedroom and climb under the covers for our missionary style love-making. This time was different. The lamp beside the bed was still burning as my wife wiggled out of her skirt and sat on the bed watching me with a half-smile on her lips. I lay down beside her and began tugging at her cotton panties. She wiggled out of them.

What she did next took me completely by surprise. Instead of snuggling up beside me and pulling me on top of her missionary style, she climbed up on top of me, straddling my throbbing shaft. She reached down with her hand and guided me inside. She let a small moan escape as I entered her dripping wet honey hole. She began to gyrate on my shaft, her head thrown back slightly and her eyes closed. She moaned louder as I found my rhythm. She began to press against me and soon found her own rhythm, in perfect sync with my own.

One of the new found sinful pleasures I'd found in my porn searches on the Internet had to do with female masturbation. I'd found myself whacking off a few times to pictures and stories of women pleasuring themselves for the first time. I guess I enjoyed it so much because I envisioned Sarah doing it, but I also knew it was something she'd never agree to in a million years. While she rode my shaft and began moaning in pure ecstasy, I gently took her left hand and placed it on the inside of her thigh, near the upper folds of her mound. As expected, she pulled her hand back and laid it on my stomach instead. Undeterred, I placed it there again and held it in place with my own. I used my own fingers to manipulate her fingers and helped her massage her pussy while I arched my back, slamming my dick as deep into her pussy as I could. She moaned louder this time. I moved my hand, but this time she didn't move hers. Instead, she took her right hand and grabbed mine and moved it up to her breast. I rubbed her soft white skin around her rock hard nipple. She dipped her head and let her hair brush my chest. I rubbed harder and thrust harder at the same time. She screamed my name.

"Oh god! Oh-my-god! Ohhh!" she cried out in pure passion.

I was moaning pretty good myself. In our two years of marriage, my dour little innocent wife had never even once acted like this in bed. Love making was always a reserved affair for the dark and under the sheets. This time it was none of those things. This time is was pure, wanton sex. The kind I'd discovered several months ago when I began my descent into a life of sin and what she'd obviously just discovered tonight. I could barely hold back my eruption.

"Oh, GOD! I'm about to cum! Make me cum, baby!" she screamed. I arched my back and thrust my hips forward as hard as I could as she ground down on me. We must have cum simultaneously because as I pumped my seed into her, I could feel her body start to shudder as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss rocked her soul. She fell forward on top of me, still shuddering. My own dick was going through its own convulsions as every drop of cum was pumped from my balls. She lay on top of me, panting. I kissed her neck and whispered that I loved her.

"I love you, too, honey. That was amazing. Maybe being 'bad' ain't so bad after all."

"Maybe it's about time we find out," I said softly. "You might just find that you like it."

"Oh, I'm sure I might like it. I might like it a lot. That's what scares me," she whispered.

I could feel myself growing hard again already at what she just hinted at. I knew down deep inside that I was about to open the lid on something that I may never be able to put back on. But I didn't give a fuck. I knew it was something I had to do, the devil be damned.

bzzzman
bzzzman
207 Followers
12