Backstage Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMiller69
JMiller69
332 Followers

Our entertainment company did records and then got into hotels and conventions and became the largest convention center and hotel in the nation and still is to this day. In the late 90's I ventured into publishing and became one of the largest publishers of entertainment in the world as well as publishing books and other types of reading material pertaining to a wide variety of interests.

After Crystal's singing career began to slump in the mid 90's it was suggested that I get in on the ground floor of the up and coming internet revolution so I did and we did quite well. I did however have the sense enough not to put all my eggs in one basket and when the "dot com" boom went bust in early 2000, I was safe. I had diversified and owned a large multinational publishing company named "Eden publishing" part of the ever growing now multinational company known as Eden Enterprises.

As well as I had done, I wish the same could have been said about Crystal. Sure when her career was over it hit her hard but I never really knew how hard. To fill the void, she began working with me in my entertainment company, the one she had set me up in. She appeared to be okay and our intimacy was still there but eventually after a couple of years it tapered off until it was all but gone.

At 45, she tried to regain her status as a singer and tried her hand at it again but no one wanted what they called a "washed up 40 something has been so she soon began feeling sorry for herself and eventually journeyed "inside herself".

She got into drugs and booze and eventually checked into rehab. However tragic that was, that wasn't the worse. She went off the deep end started getting into all this weird eastern mysticism and kooky ideas. She read all these weirdo books and eventually flaked out, running off, leaving everything behind and fled to the mountains of Tibet to "find herself."

Before she left however she wrote me a long note saying she had always loved me and cherished our time together but she couldn't stand "material temptations" any more and left me everything. She had to purify her soul but she would always love me but on a higher plane. That was 4 years ago and I hadn't heard word from her since.

As far as me, well it did take a while to get over that but the intimacy had been growing weaker and I must admit our relationship was more of working partnership rather than a love relationship.

Since then I filled the void with other younger women and some older ones I have met in the field. I have became quite popular with the ladies and I guess you can say I have turned into a player

Professionally speaking I am doing very well for myself My business Eden Enterprises is doing quite well. It is a large Multinational firm that consist of a record company(Mystic Eden Records) a publishing company called Eden Publications and I have ventured into shipping and international trade.

However, I am quiet proud of my latest acquisition: Isis Enterprises which deals with the adult entertainment industry. I now have casino gambling as well as adult movies, magazines and novelties, mostly mail order. My personal favorite are my gentleman's clubs which cater to "sophisticated discrete adults" where anything goes. On weekends I can be found there "enjoying the benefits and fruits of my labor."

Looking back over on the past, if I had the chance to do it all over again, I would. Sure it was a wild ride but what a ride it was. In all, I guess you could say the pro's out weighed the cons. I got to see the world, hob knob with the jet set and had great sex nightly. What else could a man ask for?

JMiller69
JMiller69
332 Followers
12