Backstage Pass Vol. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lillian crossed over me, making the initiative to start again. She grabbed a hold of the huge cock. She jerked it and soon had her tongue all over it. This time the cock tasted like heaven to Lillian. She could taste her own juices on the wet cock. She began to suck my still hard cock when she felt my body shift her into a 69 and I began to attack her pussy again. All of a sudden, I slid out from underneath Lillian leaving her on all fours. She knew what was coming. She was looking a little concerned, and she told me she had never ever let anyone take her in the ass, but she was going to let me do it because of the pleasure I had bestowed upon her. My cock was lubed well with her saliva as I grabbed a hold of her ass pulling the asscheeks wide. Lillian was anxious and a little nervous, but I soother her by rubbing on her back. I began to insert the cock into her ass. "God, it's so big and it feels SOOOO GREAT!" She screamed as she felt my rock hard cock slam against her ass. I had now begun my mission.

My body tensed as the cock rocked back and forth continually pounding Lillian's little white body and ass that was bent over in front of me. Just a couple minutes later, Lillian really got into it and she began to slam her ass against my cock as she began to get into the rhythm. She I was rubbing her ass cheeks and tits, making it all that much better for her. Then almost as fast as it started my cock spurted and shot the biggest load for that day into Lillian's ass. The sensation was indescribable.

I pulled out and fell onto our pile of clothes, Lillian falling on top of me. That, as always has been the case today, did not last long as I got a call on my cell and this time it was actually Stephanie. "Kurt! You have to run her right now; my dad is looking for you! A security guard somehow caught you going into 3 divas locker room and not coming out for some considerable time. Vince is very tight about that kind of stuff and if he catches you, you're screwed. I don't know if he knows you're in Lillian's room, but hurry here!" Oh shit! Now I had done it. Leave it to me to get the most powerful man in the world against me. I told Lillian the case and she was frightened for me as well. I scribbled my cell # down so she could call me when the smoke cleared and we kissed and half-heartedly dressed, I ran.

I couldn't remember the way Lillian had dragged me from the Gorilla position, but luckily I saw The Dudley's locker room and I knew how to get there from there. I turned the corner to HHH's locker and as I tried to turn the handle, Vince and about 3 guys, all over 6'5 and 260 pounds came tearing around the corner, for me! And let it be my luck that the damn door was locked! I pounded the door down practically, HHH ushering me in finally as the Security guys actually did bust down the door. "Hunter, let him go, he's tried to ruin my female empire and NOONE does that to Vince McMahon!"

"Oh Can It Vince! You can take that empire and shove it! You talk about "protecting your women? Before Stephanie came along to me, I nailed every last one of them, and damn it if I didn't have a chance with Stacy and Torrie, but I had to settle for hummers because I'm with your daughter!" Vince was appalled, but Stephanie was seemingly cool with it and then added her 2-cents.

"Yeah…Daddy! Where were you when 1/3 of the WWF roster wanted a huge push and thought what better way to get there then by pleasuring the billion dollar princess? Didn't think about that did you? Did I fuck any of them? No, because I had Hunter, and no one is as good a lover as Hunter, but dammit if today Kurt gave me everything and more tonight." Oh shit! Now SHE had gone and done it. Hunter nudged me and I turned to him and he mouthed "you and her?" I reluctantly nodded, but he patted my shoulder and said, "I can't blame her or you, don't worry about it." I was more relieved then ever in my life, but yet I had Vince to deal with. Vince was in total shock with the news he had heard. "Well…I just want what's best for my women!" Vince stuttered along. "Dad, if you asked all the women today that Kurt was with, they'll tell you the best for them was to get fucked by him." Vince didn't take too kindly to those words, so Stephanie was told to shut up and now Hunter got in on it and Vince stuck the security guards on us, but Hunter was ready with rights and lefts. One of the guys pulled a nightstick out and I kicked him right in the nuts! Hunter and I beat down the guards as Vince looked in dismay. One by one, all 3 were tossed out and Vince was a defeated man. "Dammit Hunter! I am going to make sure this can't happen again!" and he walked out as the Helmsley couple and I came together, tighter then ever.

That happened on January 14th of 2002. Today is February 19, 2002, a month along now and in that time period I have received contact from all divas and we're trying to schedule return dates. March 3rd the WWF is back in Ft. Worth for a house show. Torrie and Stacy will make the trip and we'll all meet then. I talked to Hunter and Vince was literally pissed at him and Steph. He said that Steph somehow calmed the situation down, but because Hunter supported me, Hunter had to be punished by being booked to lose at No Way Out. I felt really bad, but he assured me he was still going to WrestleMania. Stephanie and I have had phone sex 7 times in the month period, and every time she comes up with something that makes it all the better. I'll never forget that day. Not because I nailed 6 divas, that's merely a statistic right now, I think what's important is that I can nail all 6 of those divas basically anytime I wish. And in all seriousness, I probably made the greatest friend I've had in Triple H. I was that damn lucky.

12