All Comments on 'Backstage Romance Ch. 08'

by ikhneumon

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
canndcanndalmost 12 years ago

I love this story, but I really hope Jeff comes out to his family soon. I also hope Daniel tells him about his past. that part definitely shouldn't be put off longer. Look forward to where you take it next.

Just wish it had been a bit longer.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08almost 12 years ago
Ditto

Jeff needs to stop hiding from his family and Daniel needs to 'fess up about his past.if they are going to have any kind of permanent future together. And yes, please write longer chapters.

VampWriterVampWriteralmost 12 years ago
Love it!

While I'm impatient for both men to open up, it seems more believable that they take their time.

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182almost 12 years ago
how long till the next chapter??

how adorable is daniel? i am loving his self-deprecating humor.

and i am seriously looking forward already to the next chapter - no pressure :) i can't wait to see if they manage to work through their issues while keeping their love going so strong.

talismaniatalismaniaalmost 12 years ago
Enjoying this so much!

First off, loved the bit where his car chided him. :) This was a warm, romantic chapter that tugged all the story arcs toward collision. Now I have to read more to find out if they all collide at once, or in a series of hard hits. Your characters are so endearing I want to know them for real. Good stuff!

ikhneumonikhneumonalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Love you guys!

It's so gratifying and humbling when readers engage with my boys and let me know how they feel about the way their relationship is developing! I'm with you all the way, I want to see some resolution on these issues too (I've been living with these guys in my head for six months now!), but bear in mind that time inside the story is moving a lot slower than it is for us. Jeff and Daniel have been dating less than two weeks at this point. Even though they're over the moon for one another, that's still a very short time to decide to open up to someone about your deepest-and-darkest. Keep reading, and I promise I'll do my best to keep writing!!!

randaltrirandaltrialmost 12 years ago

They've come a long way in 2 weeks. Good for them. Good for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous