Backstage WWE Ch. 01: Let's Light it Up!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She showed me the waver and I gladly signed it. She put it away and smiled "I know, I know, mood-killer... But now that the legal crap is out of the way... I'm all yours."

She kissed me again and our tongues played freely. I felt confident enough to reach under her shirt to squeeze her amazing little tits. She welcomed the attention and moaned in my mouth as I yanked her bra down and felt the warmth of her luscious breasts in my hands.

I felt her shudder in delight as my fingers teased her hardened nipples. She stopped the kiss long enough to pull her shirt up and around her neck showing me her perfect little tits. I moved in and started sucking on her sweet nipples and she held me close, moaning heavenly.

"Mmmm just like that... I really needed this tonight... I'm so fuckin glad you chose me..."

She pulled me back up to her sweet lips and continued to kiss me. As we continued making out I could feel her hands undoing my belt and I soon heard it drop. She unzipped my pants and yanked them down with force. I was already throbbing hand and she ran her hand along the shaft, sizing me up.

"I did say it was nice before, didn't I?"

"Yeah... You did..."

She smiled and leaned in towards my cock. "And I meant it too."

I felt my body jolt as my eager shaft entered her nice warm mouth. Before I could do or say anything she was already bobbing her head up and down on my cock.

I groaned as I looked down at her, man she looked so beautiful with my cock in her mouth. She looked up at me, her shimmering eyes gazing into mine as her hungry mouth worked my cock. It felt so good in her nice warm cock but what was really getting me off was the fact that AJ herself was sucking my cock. The way her tongue rolled around the head drove me crazy.

"Ugh... Oh fuck... The feels so good AJ.."

She stroked the shaft as she smiled at me before taking me back into her mouth. I could feel she really wanted to pleasure me. I held onto the bedsheets and started thrusting into her mouth. It was so incredible, I wasn't going to last long.

"Fuck... I'm gonna cum AJ..."

She didn't seem to mind. I felt her roll my cock in and out of her mouth and stroke the base faster with a firm grip between her fingers. I breathed harder as she pumped my cock harder and faster, she wanted me to cum in her mouth. I groaned as I soon felt myself shoot hard in her mouth.

"Ahhhh!! Oh fuck!!"

I could feel her suck on the head, forcing whatever was left out of my cock and swallowing it all, my shaft never leaving her mouth. She finally pulled back and licked my head a few times as she continued to pump my cock, making sure she got every last drop out of me. She sucked and licked the head a few more times until she felt I was done and looked at me with satisfaction in her eyes.

"Be honest. Best you ever had?"

I nodded while breathing hard, the Diva having knocked the wind out of me. "Oh yeah... No doubt..."

"Good. I want this to be the night you'll never forget for as long as you live, baby."

"That... That won't be a hard thing to do AJ..."

AJ smiled and sat up, unzipping her jeans and pulling them down. Her black panties followed, and how cute, they had the Batman logo on them. She laid back and spread her legs, giving me a nice clear shot of her sweet trimmed pussy. She patted her cunt and looked at me.

"Alright. Your turn. Eat my sweet pussy.."

She didn't have to ask twice, I quickly moved in and let my tongue slide across the entrance. She smiled at me glad to see I was up to it, I could smell a slight hint of tropical mist body wash as well as her natural scent. She was well prepared for this.

I licked up and down her entrance before driving my tongue inside her. She moaned lightly, running her fingers through my hair.

"Mmmm... That's nice..."

She squeaked once I started sucking on her clit. I stuck my finger inside her and started to thrust it against her as I focused my mouth on sucking her sweet clit. I felt her tighten her grasp in her head and start to thrust against my face.

"Agghhhh!! Yeah!! Eat me out baby... Just like that..."

I'd drive my tongue as deep as I could into her juicy cunt, tasting her natural sweetness. She shoved my face into her and kept thrusting, helping me lash my tongue as far as it could possibly go. Her sweet moans, just knowing I was pleasing my beloved AJ got me rock hard again.

She wouldn't let me go and kept thrusting faster against me. My tongue was feeling tired but I knew she wasn't letting go until she came in my mouth. I pushed myself to the limit and continued to tongue-fuck her the most I can. Once she gave me a bit of room I went back to sucking her clit, not giving her any mercy.

"Aaahhh!! Yes baby!! Make me lose it!! Cum right in your mouth!! Don't fuckin stop!!"

I forced two fingers deep inside her and sucked on her tender clit for all she was worth. She fucked my face like crazy barely giving me breathing room. I felt her second hand grab into me as she shoved my face into her wet pussy, her hips thrust forward and stayed that way as she yelled loudly.

"AAAAGH!! OH FUCK!! AAAAGH!!"

She finally let me go and both if us were breathing hard. She smiled at me. "I should really keep you around. I could get used to being eat out like that every once in a while."

Her hand played with my cock, feeling I was hard enough for the main event. She pinned me down and straddled me, looking at me with a sexy devious smile on my face.

"Mmmm ready baby?"

"Oh yeah... You go for it sweetheart..."

She positioned herself carefully, my cock in her hand as she guided it beneath herself. She let herself rest on me and she moaned lightly as my cock was pushed inside her to its entirety.

Oh god, her pussy was amazing. It was snug and tight and incredibly warm. I felt like it was slurping my cock as she started to thrust up and down on me, her inner warmth massaging the sensitive head. I'm glad she was taking it slow, just seeing AJ Lee, my favorite Diva with my cock buried deep within her pussy was enough to make me pop.

"Mmmmm I like your cock baby. It feels so good..."

"You feel so good too baby... I can't believe I'm fucking you AJ."

She lowered herself on me, holding onto my sides as she let her hips do the work. I could see the pleasure in her face, the lustful desire for more.

"I'm really glad you chose me... I just really needed a good fuck today. And you were the cutest of the bunch. I was really hoping you were up to this baby..."

She kissed me deeply, our tongues fighting again as her pussy gripped and squeezed my cock. I could feel her sexy tits pressed up against me, her sexy toned abs rubbing up again me. This was beyond my wildest dreams.

I reached back and grabbed her ass with both hands and helped her thrust against me. She moaned in my mouth as she continued to kiss me. I squeezed her sexy tight little ass while thrusting up against her. We both breathed hard as the pleasure was overtaking us both.

She smiled at me and held on tighter to me as she started to rock her hips faster and harder against me, taking my full shaft while each time our hips met. I could feel the heavenly bliss burn throughout me. I felt like I was going to cum soon.

Suddenly AJ stopped and slowly got off me. She was panting hard and something told me it took all her willpower to stop fucking herself upon my hard thick shaft. I looked at her confused and hoping I didn't do anything wrong.

"AJ?"

She smiled and laid on her back, spreading her legs like before.

"Fuck me... Fuck me like you always wanted. Don't even say you never thought about it cause I know you have. Fuck the living hell out oh me... Don't fuckin hold back. Just fuckin give it to me Lewis. Make my pussy yours..."

I slowly got up and headed towards her. Her pussy felt so good it was almost punishing when she pulled herself off me. My cock was throbbing with the need the pound the hell out of her sweet cunt. And being a Diva, I knew she could take it.

I grabbed her hips as she looked at me, her eyes full of lust. It was so hot knowing she wanted this as much as I did. I couldn't contain myself and took her long and deep, making her squeel.

"Oh fuck... I just love your pussy AJ..."

"Mmmm is that right?"

"Oh yeah... Damn right..."

"Prove it baby... Gimme all you got..."

I grabbed her hips and slammed into her with everything I got. Her pussy seemed to grip and squeeze my cock as it slid in and out. Her moans and heavy breathing were such a heavy turn on. She always looked so adorable but right now to me she was the sexiest woman I was ever with.

We grunted and groan as lust took over. The difference between her celebrity status and me just being the Everyman faded away as we were just too individuals giving in to our own needs in the rawest form.

The sweat poured down our faces, AJ's sweet body was bouncing roughly as I slammed my hips against her. Her pussy took my full length each time eager to have more of it. Her hot slick cunt savoured my cock in such an exquisite way, I never felt pleasure as intense like this.

AJ started breathing harder and moaning loudly as I fucked the hell out of her. "Gonna cum... D-don't stop baby... Oh fuck..."

I felt myself getting close, I tried my best to fight it off. I kept ramming into her as he got closer and closer to her climax. My hips were tired but I wasn't about to let AJ down. I moaned intensely as I continued to fuck her sweet pussy to the point if exhaustion.

AJ finally let out a high pitched groan as I felt her cum hard. Her body shivered intensely as pussy clenched down on my cock. I pulled out and AJ quickly motioned for where to cum.

"Here baby, baby... My mouth..."

I was so close, I barely made it. I stroked my cock near her face and squirted all over her. I couldn't contain myself, even though she opened her mouth for me, most of it got all over her face.

I panted hard as the remaining drops hit her tongue. I looked down at her, her sweet face laces with 2 streams of cum running from her forehead to her cheeks, just missing her eyes.

"Oh god. I'm sorry AJ! I didn't mean to..."

"It's alright. We both got pretty intense, didn't we?"

I looked at her as she wiped my cum off her face. "Yeah... Guess I kinda lost control there..."

"Losing control can be good Lewis... We all need to cut loose sometimes."

We laid next to each other for a few seconds, just trying to recover from the intense match we just had.

She looked at me, "So are we done here... Or do you think you can handle a little more?"

"Well... I'm drop dead tired... But still... I um..."

"Yes?"

I looked at her sweet face, I didn't want to ruin the evening. This was a once in a lifetime shot though. I just had to take it.

"I don't know... I kinda don't wanna ruin the mood..."

"You'll never know if you don't ask..."

"I... I kinda...want to try something... Well I don't want to turn you off..."

She smirked, "You're kinda shy for someone who was fucking the hell out of me and shot his load all over my face a few moments ago. Just spit it out baby."

I looked at her "Well... I always thought you had an amazing ass... You um... Kinda know where I'm going with this..."

"Ohhh. Up the ass, huh?"

"I... Um... Yeah..."

She smiled and played with my hair, "Well.. You tell anyone this and I'll Black Widow you... But yeah, I like getting fucked in the ass once in a while..."

"You'd let me?"

"I sure would, lover boy."

She got on all four, facing away from me as she stuck her sweet ass up in the air for me. Man, I never saw a more beautiful sight. AJ bent way over, her ass and pussy in plain view anxious and waiting for me to take her.

She had a small but perfect tight ass, nothing jiggled that wasn't supposed to jiggle. Possibly one of nicest asses I'm every going to see. I ran my hands across her cheeks. I just had to feel such beauty in my hands.

She moaned a bit as I massaged her ass. "Mmmm. You really like my ass a lot, don't you?"

I smiled, "oh yeah... I never thought I'd ever get the chance to have sex with you bur honestly I would have been just as happy if you'd just let me run my hands all over your ass."

My cock twitched as I continued to admire her amazing body. Even as tiered and sore as I was I knew I'd be getting hard soon. I spread her cheeks and saw her perfect little hole, only imagining how tight that must be. Even her ass smelled like that body wash she used, she must have been very thorough when showering or she really expecting to get some tonight and wanted to be totally prepared.

Maybe it was my cock getting hard, or just getting lost in the moment, or the fact that this was fuckin AJ Lee bent over and letting stare at her lovely asshole. Whatever it was, it clouded my judgement and made me do something even I never thought I'd ever do.

I leaned in and let my tongue taste her asshole, lucky for me there was no taste to speak of. She instantly jumped, not expecting that in that slightest. "Hey now! What are you doing? That's just nasty!"

"Just let me try this AJ. You're like the only woman I'd ever even consider trying this on..."

"I've heard that one.. I don't know... But hey, it's your tongue, not mine."

I continued to lick her sweet hole and felt how she shivered each time. I don't know why, I just had to tongue-fuck this perfect hole.

"Ooooh.. That feels so weird..." She laughed awkwardly a little, maybe being a bit ticklish there. I spread her cheeks a little further apart and forced my tongue past her opening.

"Ooooh... This is so weird... Mmmmm... I can't believe you're doing this... Oh my god..."

I then decided to just go for it and lashed my tongue in and out of her sweet hole, making her squeel and laugh nervously. I held into her and tongue-fucked her puckered hole the best I could. I could hear her moan and feel her shiver is I ate her sexy ass out.

"Oh fuck... Ahhhh... Oh damn Lewis... You must really love my ass that much... Oooooh..."

Her moans enticed me eat her ass out even more. My tongue ravaged her puckered little asshole as my cock began to throb. I couldn't wait to force it inside her.

I finally stopped, not wanting to press my luck and slid my index finger into her. Licking her up made it easier for me to slide my finger in and out of her in long smooth motions. Feeling how tight she clenched around my finger just made me anxious to feel that on my cock.

"Mmmmm. That's right baby... Get your finger nice and deep in there..."

I kept poking her ass, letting her feel all of my finger work its way in and out of her. I finally stopped and grabbed into her cheeks, the head of my cock rubbing up and down against her hole, getting it lubed up with my precum.

"Do it baby... Fucking do it... I want to feel all of that up my ass. Just fucking take me. Make me yours Lewis... Fuck me as if I were yours and noone else's baby..."

I gave her what she wanted. I pushed the head past her tight entrance and pushed half of it inside her. She shuddered and groaned in raw pleasure. After a few thrusts I was able to squeeze my full length inside her. I groaned loudly as I started to fuck her ass deep and hard.

AJ screamed like crazy and did her best to stick her sexy ass out for me. She held on tightly to the mattress and just took it.

"Oh fuck!! Yes!! Fuck me good baby!! Make me yours!! Oh god I just love your fuckin cock!! I just want you to fuck my ass like this everyday!!"

I knew most of it was just bullshit she knew I liked to hear, but was it ever hot to hear scream and moan like that. I'll always remember the night I fucked AJ Lee up the ass and have her begging for more.

I slammed harder inside her and she soon started to thrust back to match me. My cock was tired and sore but I wanted to squeeze out one last shot inside her. I could only breath hard and moan her name as I kept pounding on her finely toned tight ass.

We both moaned and breathed hard as we continued to thrust against each other. She'd occasionally scream for more but she's mostly just moan and pant hard. I could feel myself getting close to cumming. She could feel it happen too based on how I was breathing.

"You cumming baby? You gonna cum from fucking my ass you love so much? Cum inside me Lewis! I wanna feel that hot cum shoot up my ass baby!!"

Damn she knew how to talk the talk. I could barely hold it anymore. I moaned her name loudly as I finally shot my last load deep inside her ass. She kept thrusting faster and harder against me eager to cum herself. I held into her hips the best I could until she finally let out high pitched groans as she hit her own orgasm.

I finally let her go and laid back. I soon felt her lay there next to me. I looked over at her and saw her smile at me.

"You were fun... Nice to see you were able to go the distance with me."

"Heh... Don't be so sure about that AJ... I feel like we were grappling in the ring instead of the bedroom... I'm sore all over and completely worn out."

"It was still fun though. I won't be forgetting this anytime soon."

"Heh... Now I'll be the one saying 'I've heard that one'." I hate to think about it but I knew I couldn't have been the first lucky fan to have had a night with AJ. I don't care if I wasn't one of her best, I can at least pretend I was. She sure was acting like it.

"Thanks for everything AJ... This... This was incredible.."

She kissed me on the cheek and snuggled with me, "No, thank you Lewis."

I tried to stay awake but soon drifted off to sleep. I was totally spent and my poor cock probably came harder more times in a night than I have before.

When I woke up I was in a hotel room. I was confused and looked out the window seeing that the wrestling ring was right across the street. It was now empty and most if the promotional stuff was taken down as now the WWE has packed up and gone elsewhere. I was dressed again but still sore and worn out.

As I turned to see the bed and saw my bag of autographed goodies. I noticed an envelope sticking out that I didn't notice before. I opened it and the first thing I saw was free tickets to WWE Monday Night Raw dated a month later in the next town that wasn't too far. They were backstage passes too.

There was also a letter with it. It read

-Hey Lewis, Stephanie is sorry she missed you for your interview so she offered free backstage passes to the next Monday Night Raw in the town not too far from you. She'd be happy to make up for being too busy to talk to you before. I'll also be wrestling that night too so maybe I'll see you in the crowd. See ya then -AJ Lee.

I had to smile. I guess Stephanie was stubborn and still wanted her fun with me. I liked how the letter was vague or innocent enough so even if I showed it to anyone they'd never believe it was some kind of hidden message for me to go fuck Stephanie McMahon backstage.

I laid back in bed. Lucky it was my day off and I could stay til noon. It was a nice room and the bed felt great. I still can't believe I actually had sex with my celebrity crush, but I had the tired body to prove it. I smiled and recalled the night before with the moans and screams and sheer flattery she gave me still fresh in my ears.

Another backstage WWE event. Maybe I'll get to meet AJ Lee again. I can only hope.

12