Backwoods Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers

"Yes, I whimpered, and then Dennis slowly retracted his manhood until it was almost all the way out before sliding back in.

Amazingly, it stopped hurting almost right away, and as that slender prong kept probing I raised my upper body up with my arms.

"Want me to stop?" Dennis asked as he leaned over me.

"Don't you dare," I said as I pushed my rear-end back into him.

"You like it?" Dennis asked, and then I felt his hand reach around as he groped around for my dick.

"Oh man, you do like it!" Dennis cackled as he found my cock, so hard it was curling up toward my stomach, and as his fist grabbed it and started milking me I told him to slow down.

"Easy," I gasped. "Want to cum with you."

"Might take a while," Dennis cautioned. "I want to make this last forever."

"Good," I said as I timed his thrusts with my own, forcing his arching manhood as deep into me as it could go.

It might not have lasted forever but it lasted a long time, with Dennis using his hands on every part of my body he could reach. Dennis thrusted harder and faster, but he couldn't go too fast or too hard to suit me.

"Gonna cum," I muttered, the relentless jacking of his fist finally making my efforts to hold back fail, and with that Dennis went into another gear, humping me like a wild man while sweat flew all over the steamy tent.

We didn't cum together, but it was close. My cock erupted, spraying the bedding below with a series of powerful ejaculations just before I heard Dennis cry out, his dick jerking in me while filling my bowels with his warm seed before he leaned down on top of me in exhaustion.

We eased down together in the sticky bedding, and the feeling of my cousin's cock slithering out of me was depressing in a way, because it had felt so good inside me.

"That was so great - better than great," I gushed as Dennis rolled off of me, our bodies dripping with sweat.

"Can't wait for you to do me," Dennis said. "It's going to be - huh?"

"Raining out?" I asked as cool droplets started falling on me.

"No - look!" Dennis said after turning on the lantern and shining it on the ceiling of the tent which was dripping down on us, the combination of the muggy night and our rather heated physical activities causing the mother-lode of condensation.

"I thought that was you sweating on me all that time."

"It was - partly," Dennis said. "If it was hot it was my sweat, and if it was cool I guess it had to have been the roof."

"Abandon ship!" I yelled as we scrambled to get out of the doorway of the steam-bath of a tent at the same time like two of the Three Stooges while laughing like loons.

Outside, we opened up the tent as best we could to air it out and possibly dry it, pulling out our back-packs before getting the fire going again, because it wasn't looking like we could sleep in that tent tonight.

"Lucky it's warm out," I said as we set up the towels to make an impromptu bed near the fireplace.

"Gets chilly later," Dennis reminded me as we decided to wade out onto the lake again to shed the sweat we were covered in before drying each other off and laying down.

The flames cast weird images on our bodies, and as Dennis rested on his back and looked at the stars above us I looked down at his sleek body as the shadows danced around us.

"You've got such a beautiful body," I sighed, running my hand over his chest as I lay on my hip beside him. "So sleek and smooth."

"I like yours way better," Dennis sighed as he linked his hands behind his neck. "Always hoped I'd be a big hairy guy like you."

"Do you shave your underarms?" I asked, a question that I had wanted to ask since the first day.

"A friend did," Dennis said. "We went together for a while and when he asked me whether I would shave my armpits and legs I told him if the wanted me smooth he would have to do it himself, so he did. It's starting to grow back in though. See?"

"Can't see," I said as I squinted down.

"Feel then. There's not much there."

I moved my hand over from his nipple to his underarm, and sure enough I felt a little patch of peach fuzz in the center of the deep crater. When my fingers slid through the down Dennis shivered.

"Sorry," I said.

"That's okay. Didn't tickle. It felt good. My friend, he used to like to lick my armpits when we made love."

"Really?"

"Sure. It's a very sensitive area, at least it is for me."

"For me too. You licked under my arm once last night by accident."

"Wasn't by accident," Dennis explained. "I was just trying to see what things you liked."

"It felt weird - good weird - but I was self-conscious about myself because we were out in the woods all day and I'm was afraid I probably didn't smell too good," I confessed

"You smelled and tasted fine," Dennis said. "I think we both smell like the lake anyway, but it's nice to do it without all the chemicals we all use."

"So your old boyfriend did this?" I asked before leaning down and running my tongue through his armpit.

"Oooh!" Dennis sighed.

"I felt the peach fuzz," I told Dennis after licking my first underarm, which tasted and smelled like woods and fire and man.

"You might enjoy it more after we just get out of a shower after making love all night," Dennis said. "Then you could decide whether to shave me or not."

"That sounds nice."

"What, a shower?" Dennis asked.

"Yeah, but the other part sounded even better," I said. "After a couple of nights on the ground there's something to be said about a bed."

"Nice soft sheets?" Dennis said.

"That, and also tying you to the bedposts," I said as I climbed on top of my cousin and pinning his arms over his head.

"I don't have bedposts," Dennis said, laughing when I went down for a little more nibbling.

"I do, and my folks go to this bar where they have a trivia contest every Thursday night," I informed him. "It's like a religion to them."

"If that's a invitation," Dennis said, and then when I felt his re-energized cock rubbing against my boner he added, "Told you that's a very sensitive part, and the ropes... hmmm."

"Duly noted," I declared, and as we embraced under the stars with the fire crackling, I decided that it was quite possible that I might be enjoying the happiest moments of my life right then and there.

***

thanks for reading

timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers
12